[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn live in a society that strictly enforces gender roles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (514 KB, 614x401) Image search: [Google]
image.png
514 KB, 614x401
>ywn live in a society that strictly enforces gender roles
>>
I'd rather we keep going the other way until women are doing construction work, cleaning sewers, fixing power lines, mining coal and going into combat.
>>
Men want to be girls and girls want to be men
what a world we live in
>>
File: 1462008221238.jpg (16 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1462008221238.jpg
16 KB, 500x315
>>28935874

mfw? Pic very related
>>
I don't want anything to be strictly enforced except for food standards and law against murder rape theft and slavery.
>>
>>28935926
Yes. I want to be systematically oppressed by women.
>>
>>28935926
women will never do any of those things
>>
>>28935926
Society will collapse due to women's influence on politics and government before this happens.
>>
>>28935926
funny joke faggot
we'll still be doing all that
>>
>>28935947

Yeah, and I'm gonna add

>men get critisized for acting like men
>women get critisized for acting like women
>in reality everybody wants it to be normal again but they are blinded by their indoctrinated egos
>>
we already do, fuck gender roles
>>
>>28935874
I live in a slav country that is pretty much that, it's absolute shit for me since i came from a poor and bad upbringing and had lots of health and mental problems, so i could never be the male that this society expects me to be. There are many like me and we are all thrown out of everything good this society provides, but we are still expected to work just as hard if not harder and there is no stuff like neetbux here.

To all of you traditionalists i gotta say you are a bunch of retarded wankers and if you actually get what you want you would want to go back. It sucks dick and it's dead for a reason; a concept that pigeonholes people into 2 roles will inevitably fail.
>>
>>28935874
I visited some distant relatives in eastern Europe and there's still a lot of those gender roles.

The women would spend a ton of time cooking, then they wouldn't sit down to eat until all the men were served.

Pretty nice desu
>>
Except I am a skinny, weak, white boy who would be ostracized even more than I am now if gender roles were strict.
>>
>>28935980

What about laws against mayhem?

Would that fall under theft?
>>
File: 4LSnzXW.jpg (252 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
4LSnzXW.jpg
252 KB, 800x670
>>28935998
found the sjw.
sorry for systematically denying you the right to mine coal and clean sewers.
>>
File: IMG_3112.jpg (84 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3112.jpg
84 KB, 500x750
>>28935874

soon anon. reality always finds a way to reassert itself, people aren't happy with the way things are and they haven't understood why yet. just wait until they do.

>>28936071

you're deluded about this and you're probably one of the delusional genderfaggots anyway

>>28936079
>>28936131

your individual failure should not detract from the success of majority in natural roles. however, i can agree that exceptions should be made, traditionalism plain and simple is stupid and must be augmented with new knowledge every now and again (scientific advancements and the like).
>>
>>28936158
shut up you gay
>>
You will soon when IS has conquered the world. Aloha snackbar!
>>
>>28935874
Gender roles were never strictly enforced, there's always been tomboys and tomgirls. What's changed is that ELDERS OF ZION have enforced effeminacy and made POLITICAL CORRECT FASCISM the norm. They are strictly CASTRATING men. Women are all too happy because (as anyone who's read the great Christian philosophers knows) they're for the most part soulless animals to be herded around.

So they're herded around as they abuse their children and decay society and create space bubbles for degeneracy and death and aborted fetuses, literally worshiping the ugly. Fags used to be tolerated but homophobia had to be invented by mobilizing queers for Cultural Marxism. Just like negroes were happy with their place until they were ghettoized by these liberal elites
>>
>>28936069
holy shit this

Feminism has destroyed society.
Women campaign for better rights,to change gender roles, all the while not realising this is destroying their own happiness.
Women promote the beta male agenda, and yet complain about how there are no masculine men anymore.

No wonder women complain about how there are no "men" anymore, it's because your depraved feminism has lessened the value of men.

This liberal cuck generation will be the laughing stock of the future.
>>
God I wish /pol/ would fuck off with all their normie 'muh society' bullshit, who gives a fucking shit, why can't /r9k/ just be filled with nothing but degenerates like it should.
>>
File: 1460296629078.jpg (326 KB, 650x772) Image search: [Google]
1460296629078.jpg
326 KB, 650x772
>>28935874

biology is enforcing gender roles

the current madness will end eventually
>>
>>28936343
>muh white race
>muh gas the kikes

This isn't /pol/ buddy no one gives a shit about your Jewish conspiracies
>>
>tfw never be a boywife for a strong and masculine husband
>tfw never raise two children and a dog with him
>tfw never be the homemaker
>tfw never be subservient to him ;_;
>>
there is nothing wrong with a man painting his nails
>>
>>28936195
Well, I do not care about your "majority" or "greater good" if I am in a disadvantage. Supporting something that is bad for you is stupid. Fuck your traditional gender roles.
>>
>>28936785
i agree

when i built my deck, we used a mix of wood and composite boards. Some of the nails looked weird against the grain of the composite, so we painted over them with some stain.
>>
File: Skellington.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Skellington.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>28935874
most of us fail as males though

90% of r9k, including me, would do just badly in the 50's as we do today

and the people that don't fail might still die in korea
>>
>>28935874
liberals will be the death of the west as we know it

RIPIP
>>
>>28936195
so you still just shit on us with childish namecalling while you yourself admit that traditionalism is stupid?

you are a special kind of retard i guess, also there is no "success of majority" or "natural roles" those roles were manmade and the whole system in which they were supposed to operate failed because you can't lump up individuals like that, communism fails because of that same reason

also as >>28936910 summed up nicely, the alienated masses will never support something just because someone finds it to be nice
>>
>>28936952
>>28936910
>>28936107
>>28936079
This. Supporting traditional gender roles is the most stupid thing a robot can do. Traditional gender roles only benefit Chads.
>>
>>28937159
>Supporting traditional gender roles is the most stupid thing a robot can do. Traditional gender roles only benefit Chads.

Exactly, i am glad this stupid shit died, men dying for centuries without any regard for their life, and the ultimate pussy pedestal period of all times. This video sums it perfectly, traditionalism is even worse than feminism, at least feminism is honest, under traditionalism a man is only a tool for the women and the few men in power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.