[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Someday I'll be living in a big old city and all you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: taylor swift 2.png (789 KB, 1648x860) Image search: [Google]
taylor swift 2.png
789 KB, 1648x860
>Someday I'll be living in a big old city and all you're ever gonna be is mean.

All my life I was bullied. One counselor once told me that I was probably going to be the boss when I grew up and that some of the kids who bullied me were on their way to 'shit kicking jobs of pumping gas.'

That's actually really irresponsible in retrospect.

First, no school official should be talking shit about other kids.

Second, why would he say this to me? Yeah I did fine, mostly B's, some A's, but I was clearly not some super student.

So how did his prophecy turn out?

Well he is right that now that at 25/26 some of those kids are literally working at gas stations. Others at fast food.
But one of the worst bullies is now a high ranking employee at some respectable local company. And this wasn't a situation where he was given the keys by daddy. His dad worked at a car wash. This kid was a smart kid and also popular. He was great with people. He got a job and worked his way up.
His has opinions and EVERYBOY is listening

And I'm working at a call center that takes surveys on people's cable provider. People yell insults at me all day.

It's just like high school.
Anyone going through similar feels?

Post your story and your state/country and your age

t. 26 year old in Colorado who lived with his mom until 23.
>>
File: 1451454621948.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451454621948.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>28935777
Falling for the, smart kids grow up to become rich meme.
>>
>>28935777
call centers are bullshit man. find a different job. your job is literally to harass people. no shit they're going to insult you.
>>
File: 1462645997546.jpg (24 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1462645997546.jpg
24 KB, 340x340
>>28935847
>cruel, driven, dominant kids will get kicked to the curb!
>pussies shall inherit the earth!
>>
>>28935881
i tried. i applied to night janitors, fast food, assembly line. Nobody would take me.
>>
bullies are successful in life for the most part
very few of them have a bad home life
they bully because it's fucking funny (which is true)
they bully because they have good genes and good lives and they need to put those beneath them in their place
they have to prove it to you that you aren't shit, because you aren't
that's the right attitude to have in life
that's why they become rich and happy and family men
because they were simply born better, and they like to let others know it (not that they need to, it's always obvious when someone is better)
being mean to people is some of the most fun you can have in this world
>>
>>28935847
yeah but i didnt.
i wasmt really all that smart and i knew it then
but i suspected that was bullshit

i was just sharing something a counselor inapprpiately said to a kid and how accurate his prediction was
>>
>>28935847
>>28935999
i suspetced the "bullied kids grow up to be rich' meme was bullshit
>>
to be fair to this counselor, he didnt say all of them would be working at gas stations just some.

he probably saw the one kids grades and all his extraciiricular activities and saw that he would likely be very sucessful so he just ignored that and just told me tabout the ones who would grow up not to be sucessful just to make me feel better

still even though i didnt think i would be some rich guy, i never saw myself working at a call center at 26
>>
>>28935777
Top tier taste in music pham.
No my life is pretty much perfect

>First, no school official should be talking shit about other kids.
>He got a job and worked his way up
You're a decent person it seems. It's just a job. I hope on the side you're working to get something better? With your character if you put in work you have a bright future
>>
>>28936192
>I hope on the side you're working to get something better
no
there's nothng i can do
>>
>>28936474
Do you want to do this forever?
There's always a choice
>>
>>28935847

>Confusing the smart kids with robots, aka the autistic, loner kids
>>
>>28936632
excactly
>>
>>28935958
my biggest bully in high school, i don't know what his family life was like, but, turns out he just wanted me to fuck him and was closeted in high school. He tried to get me to fuck him three years later but I couldn't do it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.