[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My oneitis' boyfriend is serving in the military and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: feel.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
42 KB, 400x400
>My oneitis' boyfriend is serving in the military and calls him "her soldier" on social media

I hope he dies in combat.
>>
>>28935745
That's the best part about qt's who insist on dating military men - there's a much larger chance that those men will be horribly murdered at a young age. Of course, then the woman gets to be all "My sacrifice! My young love!" and gets to check out on her life's responsibilities because it's such a tragedy, and not an inevitability, that a soldier got killed in a war.

Growing up, I thought women loved pacifism. Turns out they love murderers - any pacifism is usually the result of having lost Chad in war.

>tfw if humanity were at peace, Chad could fuck me right now :^(
>>
>>28935838
It may come as a surprise to you, but women see their man as more than just a chad to fuck.
>>
wow that's so messed up! he's risking his life for this country and he want him to die, just so the girl you like will be single! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
>>
>>28935880
True, they also see him as a wallet and meatshield.
>>
>>28935880
B-but thats all women are good for!
>>
>>28935937
Betas are the wallets though, Chad is definitely just a walking dick
>>
>>28935838
>much larger chance that those men will be horribly murdered at a young age

A SLIGHTLY larger chance.

Seriously, war nowadays is a joke. A "military campaign" can get like a handful of people killed at most, usually. If the death toll was in the thousands, or at least the hundreds, you might have a point. If he's unlucky, he might end up with a papercut and get sent home because of the PTSD incurred due to said papercut.
>>
>>28935914
I just want him to die so she can finally experience the pain that I've endured.

I'm not very self-aware. I hate myself.
>>
>>28935745
I'd say you're being horrible but I don't feel sympathy for American soldiers going into foreign land by their own free will.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.