[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just went 5 days without electricity or internet. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1398869465540.gif (2 MB, 324x265) Image search: [Google]
1398869465540.gif
2 MB, 324x265
I just went 5 days without electricity or internet. It's been too long since I remembered the true meaning of alone. I thought my internet addiction was preventing me from being productive, but now I see it's the only thing keeping me active.
Never leave me again /r9k/.
>>
>>28935613
my internet use mask the empty hollow person i am Tbh
>>
>>28935613
yeah internets not the problem.. its more that life is fucking boring
>>
File: Karen333.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Karen333.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw if you lose internet you lose your bf
>>
File: 56.jpg (23 KB, 794x326) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
23 KB, 794x326
>>28936066
>Not having his phone number
>>
>>28936211
Not everyone is spoilt in a family with money

He has a little prepaid thing with minutes that he got but it would quickly run out, and the minutes expire after time too.
>>
>>28935613
What happened to your internet? I can't imagine going over a day without it.
>>
>>28936452
My poorfag mom couldn't afford to pay the bills. Even though I have my own job and pay for the internet myself she refuses to accept my money, "Keep saving your money, anon. You should save it." Fucking dumbass roastie.
>>
>>28936499
someday when you're 70 and not living in the streets, you'll appreciate her advice
>>
>>28936400
most poor people have phones. he's probably lying to you so he can have some time to himself
>>
>>28935613
I know exactly how you feel. The second it goes down my 'life' is over. After 24 hours you sort of accept it and just enter this weird depressive mood where your only option is to lie in bed and sleep.

The worst part is that the relief of getting it back lasts maybe 20 minutes, and then you're back to being bored and slightly less lonely.
>>
>>28936521
kek, implying by the time this generation hits 70 we won't be working for shekelstein 15 more years.
>>
>>28936724
is it even possible to retire anymore?
>>
>>28936400
>implying he isn't just saying that because you would be 1000x more clingier if you can text him all day
>>
>>28936556
So he went so far as to buy a tracfone and minutes for it just to deceive me when he has no money?

Don't project your insecurities onto my relationship just because you're jealous of someone else's happiness.
>>
>>28936775
Same goes for you
>>28936836
Also, he's the one that's clingier most of the time and wants to watch things together and be in calls more often than me.
>>
>>28936836
>buy a tracfone and minutes for it just to deceive me when he has no money
maybe he isn't as poor as you think? also if he's got a normal girlfriend in real life, its a good cover
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.