[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /stalker/? I graduated from HS four years ago but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 495x495
Who here /stalker/?

I graduated from HS four years ago but i still email sexual messages to my religion teacher, describing what id do to her, worshipping her, etc. She's blocked me several times, but i just make a new email and a VPN and continue. It really is an A+ feel
>>
does she know who you are
is she hot
>>
>>28935622
She doesnt know who i am, thankfully. And yes, she's a 9.5/10, very good facial aesthetics and a nice ass to boot
>>
>>28935604
Post pics with email address and names blurred out.
>>
>>28935604
I'd love to be a stalker but I have no idea who and how I would even do that. I'd probably fuck it up anyway.
>>
>>28935604
POST THE EMAILS I WANNA SEE ALSO ANY PICS YOU GOT OF HER
>>
>>28935666
okay how did this all started?
>>
File: 4imafap_1477815278.jpg (296 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
4imafap_1477815278.jpg
296 KB, 1200x1600
She's probably getting off on that
>>
>>28936392
Well I used to jerk off to her a lot in high school, then I graduated and just couldnt let her go. And thus, I began anonymously emailing her.

>>28936398
Maybe, maybe not. She's sometimes replied back to me, either incredibly disgusted or thanking me for my flattering comments.
>>
>>28936368
>>28935669
I don't want to post the emails because then it kinda ruins the spirit of it all, my feelings about her and stuff. But I will tell you it ranges from soft poetry about how beautiful she is all the way up to me describing how I want her to piss in my mouth and rape me with a strapon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.