[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try using tinder to find friends and people of like mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: wwwww.jpg (26 KB, 287x513) Image search: [Google]
wwwww.jpg
26 KB, 287x513
>try using tinder to find friends and people of like mind
>finally match with someone after two days
>this happens

i'm uninstalling this stupid normie shit i swear to fucking god fucking fags
>>
>>28935245
i hate fags so much
>>
>>28935245
so are you gay, and if so, why arent you using grindr?
>>
>>28935245
op you are literally autistic or trolling

tindr isnt for friends, it is for hooking up
holy shit i seriously hope you are trolling and not actually this dumb otherwise life will be very hard for you.
>>
>>28936348
yes i am fucking dumb i thought it was for friends

>>28936250
i am not gay fuck off
>>
>>28936381

You must have not set preferences or maybe the app just decided you were gay based on ur picture.
>>
>>28936381
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

read this as if it was in all caps i couldnt be bothered to press the button
>>
>>28936875
i set it to meet both girls and guys because i wanted to meet both as friends not to fuck
>>
Post the other replies.

Its bullshit youve only sent two messages and received two. You thought you had a friend after only saying two words to him? Autism.
>>
>>28937622
when did i say he was my friend?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.