[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you feel when you think of your highschool bully?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: eddie.jpg (45 KB, 421x459) Image search: [Google]
eddie.jpg
45 KB, 421x459
What do you feel when you think of your highschool bully?
>>
>>28935110

does his penis work?
>>
fear, depression, rage, and finally happiness and relief at the thought that he's dead now.
>>
>>28935110
which one?
weird thing is, there were so many, that I can't remember a single one right now
>>
>>28935120
Not really... he can't get hard if that's what you're asking.
>>28935134
How did he die?
>>28935184
Any of them, maybe the one you remember the most
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>No one ever bullied me in high school
>Still became a neurotic failure
>>
>>28935230
>How did he die?

Drunk driving
>>
>>28935284
Was he Chad? Seems like a chad thing to do
>>
>>28935302

If you want to be more specific, he was one of those lower tier Chads, who may have the looks and the social smarts, but indulge too much in sensual pleasures and sadism to worry about actual success in life beyond fucking hot chicks.
>>
>>28935357
Oh so your usual alpha negative, aka brad
>>
I was taller than almost everyone in school so I never got bullied. If people pushed me to my limits, I'm a patient person, I would hit them and they would leave me alone.
>>
I didn't have one, and many people don't. High school nowadays no-one cares, it must be an oldfag thing.
>>
>>28935576
internet tough guy. nice.
>>
>>28935110
What's this guy's story? Is he gay?
>>
>>28935645
No? Not everyone was a pussy in highschool like you lol
>>
>>28935600

You kids had it nice. I wish I got cyber bullied. It's way better than being actually bullied.
>>
>>28935678
no fucking duh. self-gay
>>
>>28935846
>never got into fights in hs
>still tries to act like tough guy
a 90lb twink would wreck you dude lmao
>>
I have a bit of a giggle becuase he's in prison and his crack head parents are both dead.
>>
>>28935917

What kind of school did you go to that never had fights? I've been in lots of fights. I was neither particularly good or bad. It's part of the reason I started roiding. I can fucking destroy anyone one handed in mano a mano.
>>
>>28936406
>I was taller than almost everyone in school so I never got bullied. If people pushed me to my limits, I'm a patient person, I would hit them and they would leave me alone.
you never got into a fight, you said it yourself.
>using roids as a way to show how fit you are without saying it
okay then stud, post your body.
surely if you are some monster you'd have no problem showing off right?
write r9k on your chest too while you're at it
>>
>>28936508
No, I don't have to prove myself to some DYEL like you. Besides, I'm bulking right now.
>>
>>28936564
supermang when will you learn
>>
File: 1462919804105.jpg (88 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1462919804105.jpg
88 KB, 538x482
>>28935284
same story here, high school bully and town chad killed with his little brother while driving high on meth.
have you visited your guys grave?, i highly recommend dancing on it and leaving a steaming hot 'gift' behind its an amazing, almost psychedelic experience.
>>
>>28936616
ye neber lern men

ye neber lern
>>
Kids used to bully me in middle school but in highschool I started lifting weights because I was sick of it and everyone was scared and stopped talking to me except my best friend.
I used to arm wrestle anybody who looked stronger than me too, normally I'd lose but then I'd work out for a month and come back and beat them. Was still a sperg though
>>
File: 1463887830967.png (50 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1463887830967.png
50 KB, 512x512
>>28935110
He became a fat neckbeard mall cop. His face is literally swollen from acne. I'm best freinds with his supervisor. I like to go to the mall and make fun of him and he just gets awkward about it.

Life's a bitch, isn't it.
>>
File: 1457612369352.jpg (89 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457612369352.jpg
89 KB, 900x900
>>28935110
>Fucking nigger
>it would've all been better if Hitler won
>Niggers are nothing but savages
>Ooga booga can't speak language

Basically I feel hatred towards niggers. Fucking somalian shitskins think they can mess with me, I showed them by going full REEEEEEE while flailing my arms like a retard towards them. They never bullied me after that.
>mfw I either scared them or weirded them the fuck out.
>>
>>28935678
Of course he;s gay. Say him in a documentary on aids, I think it was the vice one, not sure.
>>
>>28935110
Satisfaction.

The guy who was fucking his girlfriend behind his back pistol whipped him so badly he has brain damage now.

Makes me feel warm fuzzies.
>>
>You will NEVER be this ripped
>>
>>28935110
I think it would be hot as fuck if he fucked my girlfriend and made me suck his dick/eat his cum out of her. I sometimes fantasize about him being my girlfriends bull and having her lock me and chastity and he gets to hold the key.
>>
>>28935110
I think one of them might work for me somewhere way below. I don't really care anymore, its been 25 years.
I do remember very well when I graduated I went straight up north back when Mac was good, quickly became a foreman, when everything got shit in my province in the early 2000s I had a few old schoolmates come in as labourers. I made some of them trench cable until they puked.
>>
My highschool bully won.

I'm a failure, he has a good life as far as I'm aware.

I'm a NEET who hasn't done anything with his life.
>>
>>28938208
If someone gave you a loaded gun and the promise that you could kill him and get away with it scott free, would you?
>>
>>28938236
No, there's no point.

If someone gave me a loaded gun and a time machine with the same rules, absolutely.
>>
>>28938236
Yes. If nothing else, it would provide a brief spark of amusement in my otherwise-dreary NEET life.
>>
>>28938208
>>28938253
Not me, by the way.
>>
>>28935120
I've seen a video where another dude fucks that dudes dick-hole. Not gonna go looking for it though.
>>
>>28938208
>>28938253
>>28938291
what the fuck
you actually felt you had to point out an anonymous person replied to another anonymous person posing as you(also an anonymous person)

what the fuck is this shit
>>
File: 1276548738670.jpg (151 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1276548738670.jpg
151 KB, 400x300
>>28935110

A sense of general malaise from how shit this corner of the universe is.

They were terrible people that made other's lives worse because that's what human garbage does if you let them. None of them graduated high school, most of them ended up in jail. It would have made the world a better place had they been put down like animals at an early age.

Anyway, dealing with them was not a good time, though since it's been about 15 years I don't really remember most of it anymore and would never think of except that you made this thread. Thanks.
>>
>>28935110
Happy cause he died.
He was hated by everyone.
>>
My high school bullies weren't these cliche guys who were peaking at 18 and going to work minimum wage jobs. They were athletic, fairly attractive guys who went to good colleges, joined fraternities and now either work in some white collar job where they make more than me. They've had girlfriends and in some cases kids, gotten married, traveled, etc. Meanwhile I live with my parents, have six figures of student loan debt (fucking law school) and don't have sex without paying for it. Which, given my finances, is rare.

They were predators and I was some little weakling prey animal then, and I still am.
>>
>>28935110
... Well that's a feeling I've not felt for a while...

Well, my heartbeat rises, I can feel my muscles tense up, my "pressure drop, please don mask" reflexes kick in and I try to find my zen place of nothingness, pretty instinctively.

Something's buried deep, boys.
>>
>>28935110
Hate.
She was a nevrotic bitch who used to torment me in high school because I was always weak and vulnerable.
She used to mock me, scorn me and freely insult me every day in front of everyone, and say falsities about me when I wasn't around.
She was a very shallow person and everything she said was incredibly asinine, but I never contradicted her because I knew that she could have easily punched me in the face, and I hate violence.
She was very sweet with me when she was stoned though, almost motherly sometimes.
>>
File: 1450678890995.jpg (19 KB, 328x361) Image search: [Google]
1450678890995.jpg
19 KB, 328x361
I feel really happy because he does heroin now and will likely be dead soon.
>>
>>28938319
Oh, so in other words his penis still works.

That's good for him.
>>
>>28935110
He got in prison for selling meth and died in there.

Oh well.
>>
>>28935284
Is this a common way for bullies to die? A group of five were bullying me for years but then the last year they all died in a car crash when going home from a party. Everyone else in school seemed sad but I honestly couldn't avoid smiling and feeling happy. Everyone looked at me as if it was my fault. Fucking normies.
>>
>>28935110
>tfw she became a transexual
>she looks exactly the same as she ever did
>only with a lesbian haircut, drug habit and drastically fucked up cunt
>literally no value at all
>>
>>28939632
not him but i have also seen the vid
and it was actually another dude inserting his smaller penis in this mans much larger penis.
YES you read that correctly. he fucking used it as a fleshlight.

also i think he claims not homo but still lets dudes suck him off
>>
no one messed with me in highschool because i grew super quick, and also started growing a beard when i was 12

elementary bullies though... the only people who bullied me were all multiple grades above me. the two main bullies were 4 & 5 years ahead of me, respectively.

i later found out one kid (5 yr ahead guy) was a technically retarded only-child that lived in a trailer with his physically abusive alcoholic single father, so i feel mostly pity for him in hindsight. we were actually friends 'cause of vidya, for a year or two until some roastie (3 years older than me iirc) wiled her way into his brain, and told him to bully me to be cool, and because I did "little kid shit" that was uncool

the guy that was 4 years ahead of me bullied me worse in general, and his excuse was that his parents were divorcing. he also ripped a couple good friends off some years later. he's still a fucker now, just not as overt about it
>>
>>28935110
my highschool bully is now a junior ceo at some local car company.
>>
>>28936991

ohio detected
>>
what's with all the bullies being drug addicts or generally unsuccesful people here? most of the bullies in my country ended up being pretty succesful people.
>>
Because of this thread I spent 10 minutes googling and facebooking my two bullies. They have zero internet presence as far as I can tell.
>>
File: 5435431643164.png (102 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
5435431643164.png
102 KB, 253x229
My arch bully died after crashing a car he stole with no injuries to anyone but himself.

When I read the news I got mummy to buy me some alcohol and snacks to celebrate.
>>
>>28935110
High school bullies?

I started thinking that this really doesn't happen too often.
People are usually too self-involved to be bullying.
You must live in some boring shit town to be wasting time bullying.

>>28935600
Exactly. I was born in 1988 and bullying was something I never really saw in High School.
Maybe out in the midwest.
>>
>>28939970
Are you sure that they were actual bullies and not that you just felt inferior?
>>
>>28935110
>tfw I was the high school bully
>>
>>28939970
the guy that occasionally "bullied" me became a decent guy and a lawyer.
I met him some years ago and he wished me best.
>>
I never had any bullies in HS
All my bullies were in Elementary and did it because of my compulsive hair pulling disorder, real petty shit.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.