[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Sad Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Yes.jpg (31 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
31 KB, 560x315
What does vagina feel like /r9k/ ?

How can I make my orgasms more intense ?

Also how do you cope knowing that life is meaningless and that women are narcissistic whores ?

Book Of Genesis was so right
>>
File: 1464642567588.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1464642567588.webm
2 MB, 854x480
I just try to laugh at my pathetic and worthless life by looking at this. I can relate so much to this.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 960x1280
>>28935098
The one I destroy daily feels warm and tight. Sex is way overrated. I figured after I had sex, I'd feel more manly or something. I was hoping something would change in me. Nothing changed.
I try not to worry about life being meaningless. I just want to visit/work in Japan and be pilot. Whatever comes first. I'm not afraid of death and I'm ready for it but I'm not going down without a fight.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 681x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 681x517
>>28935098
Just try to have a goal in life to make you happy. Just pump n dump whores. Go your own way and be happy with what you have. ACTA NON VERBA
>>
>>28935198
>mfw I go to sleep secretly hoping that I don't wake up.

One of these days I'll have the balls to bag myself and end it.
>>
What if i told you not all women are "narcissistic whores"? Because almost all of them are not.

Why does /r9k hate women so much? And how do the women of /r9k feel about all this women hating?
>>
File: divorce.jpg (109 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
divorce.jpg
109 KB, 800x600
>>28935418
Guess When Feminism Became A Thing ?

Love is a lie female nature is dark and disgusting, the people who developed society knew this, JUST look at what happens when the wheels come off.
>>
File: 1444569073719.gif (275 KB, 495x283) Image search: [Google]
1444569073719.gif
275 KB, 495x283
>>28935579
look at all that freedom from the patriarchy

yea you go girls
>>
It's been so long since I've had sex I forget what it feels like.
>>
>>28935579
All the girls i know, hung around or dated were never like that. What do you really mean by "female nature is dark and disgusting"? could you please elaborate?
>>
>>28935098
I was extremely disappointed, i am uncut and had sex without a condom. It's basically like a much looser and softer, wet hand's grip. I barely kept my boner and if i started going slower i was losing my erection.

It's probably the most overrated thing on the planet. Not worth all the fuss that comes with it.
>>
>>28935657
I can confirm that sex feels like a better version of jerking off but its not all just about that. I could be over thinking it with my "normalfag" mind but its also the feels that come with having sex. Like interacting with the person of the opposite sex in a fun, playful, intimate way.
>>
>>28935797
vaginas are WAY too loose man, it's not even close to masturbating unless you are fucking a virgin girl or something

my dick is about 6.5x5.5 and i could barely feel anything at all most of the time
>>
>>28935839
well every girl is different. only like twice I can think of when I was thinking something of the same, but i didn't go "man this is gross"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.