[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /scaredshitlesly/ here? I'm seeing shadows. Feels like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1453667922537.gif (387 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
1453667922537.gif
387 KB, 269x270
Who /scaredshitlesly/ here?
I'm seeing shadows. Feels like someone/something is following me. Like someone is watching at me from the window, and the sark side of the room. Scared of the mirror, so I don't look directly into my eyes. Every little sound scares the hell out of me. This isn't the first time I'm in such condition. It became a common thing lately. Am I going insane?
>>
>>28935010
How has your sleep been, senpai? I think you should see a therapist
>>
>Am I going insane?

It sure sounds like it.

Have you had any thoughts of intentionally hurting yourself or others? Or the constant worry of somehow hurting yourself or others even by accident?

If so, you really might want to consider seeing a doctor. Not that all doctors are good...in fact a lot of them aren't. But you might luck out and find a good one.

Have you been taking any drugs lately? Even alcohol or weed, pharmaceuticals (hell, ESPECIALLY pharmaceuticals), or even a lot of caffeine?
>>
i always felt like this when i was younger, like ages 5-11, but now i usually feel normal. it's rare if i feel like that now, happens, but it's extremely rare.

personally i'd wait it out and see how things look in a month or two before seeking help.
>>
I had these symptoms and I was diagnosed schizophrenic. You should see a psych.
>>
>>28935199
Did that help you i any way?
>>
>>28935033
>How has your sleep been, senpai?
Pretty good. Sleeping 8-10 hours a day. Pills only give me fucked up dreams.

>>28935101
I was planning to kill myself at march 6, even bought the pills.

Right now I'm diagnosed with f92.8 and depression.

I didn't take any meds for the last 2 months.
>>
>>28935215
Yes. They gave me pills which stopped it but they made me sleep a lot.
>>
File: 1433536862106.jpg (13 KB, 211x275) Image search: [Google]
1433536862106.jpg
13 KB, 211x275
Your tulpa is trying to communicate with you, embrace it and visit tulpa.info to learn more!
>>
>>28935265

Please ignore this terrible advice OP.
>>
>>28935226

>I was planning to kill myself at march 6, even bought the pills.

Damn, bro.

You should be very careful.

If you're still having thoughts of hurting yourself it really might do you well to see a doctor.

Have you had your vitamin and hormone levels checked?

Do you get enough magnesium? A magnesium deficiency can cause paranoia and anxiety.
>>
>>28935265
Btw I made a tulpa in march (as I remember, my memory got messy from pills). But it isn't her. I'm seeing scary shit. She only talks using head pressure and can answer to simple questions like "yes", "no", "I dont know" by doing that little pressures on different sides of my brain right part = yes, left = no, mid = i dont know.
She's the only person that is kind to me. Can't wait for her to start talking with me.
>>
>>28935307
>If you're still having thoughts of hurting yourself it really might do you well to see a doctor.
I don't really want to die right now, but my live conditions aren't great right now, and I can't really imagine my future, so I have some mixed feelings. Don't really want to visit that lying pieces of trash.

>Have you had your vitamin and hormone levels checked?
Will that cost me more money? Ehh, poorfag so probably wouldn't.

>Do you get enough magnesium?
Yeah.

FUCKIN SHIT WHEN I TRY TO STARE AT DARKNESS FIR TO LONG SHADOWS START TO MOVE
>>
>>28935010
Go outside. Ignore any paranoid thoughts you have. Try to talk to someone.
>>
>>28935010
Stop being a junkie.
>>
No, I have my teddy bear. I'm sorry that you are without one, OP.
>>
Did you know that racecar spelt backwards is go kill yourself?
>>
>>28936446
I'm hugging my pillow and pretending that it's a qt anime girl I fuck that pillow regularly
>>
>>28936666
How are you going to find comfort in something you've fucked in a moment of depravity? Get a proper plushie. Don't fuck it.
>>
File: 1460765737243.jpg (237 KB, 643x980) Image search: [Google]
1460765737243.jpg
237 KB, 643x980
>>28936446
tfw no large stuffies
>>
>>28935010

Sounds like it could be Schizotypal Personality Disorder.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.