[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you manipulate girls into sending nudes? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: Amanda Mijares.jpg (437 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
Amanda Mijares.jpg
437 KB, 900x1600
How do you manipulate girls into sending nudes?

Pic related. Some slut from my city who got her shit leaked.
>>
>>28934831
step one: be attractive
step two: don't be unattractive
step three: write an original comment
>>
>>28935538

I know that, but like what words are you supposed to say?

When I pretended to be Chad it wouldn't work all the time but I was able to manipulate a few
>>
>>28935729
Idk
What would make them want to send nudes? Like if we can figure this out we can crack this puzzle
>>
>Asking /r9k/ about manipulating women

Nobody knows how to make women do things better than virgins right?
>>
>>28934831
>I would like to see your titties
>OK
>profit

It's not that fucking hard jesus.
>>
Nudes are easy, chicks love attention any way they can get it and will send them with no hesitation if they like you enough.

The real challenge is getting them to agree to sex pics. Tell a girl you want to take a pic of her after you jizz on her face so you can "look at it later", see how many agree to that.
>>
File: 1458835066949.jpg (201 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458835066949.jpg
201 KB, 1280x960
>>28935896
Challenge accepted. I know what I'm asking tonight.
>>
how annoying are you prepared to be?
>>
>>28935729
something that validates them a little bit, but also withholds further validation until they've shown more. that's all women care about

if you had a chad pic, you could say something along the lines of "you look pretty hot, but I'm gonna need to see nudes." you'd have to make it less obvious in most cases, of course

it's literally like buying a car or something. let them know you're interested but still need further tests to invest in them. women are objects but they're objects who pretend they have feelings and standards

take this with a grain of salt, though. I'm not attractive enough to pull this off, I'm going by what I've seen friends do
>>
>>28936021
smart shit nigga
or you could jus do pic related
>>
>>28934831
This Chad explains it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xa0fyXwTE

It really help me a girl text me back some nudes, she is ugly so I'd rather be a KV
>>
>>28936021
Don't listen to this fucking idiot. Just say to them they got big tittes and you would like to see them, if she's into you she'll give them to you if not, on to the next one. I just told this girl yesterday that I was going to grab her tuts. She said I was bluffing, sure enough I grab them. She started laughing. Easy mode
>>
File: lol.png (675 KB, 527x933) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
675 KB, 527x933
>>28934831
I knew she looked familiar. Nice senpai.
>>
>>28936246
of course you could do that. but that's not "manipulating" it's just asking until you find someone who was already slutty enough to share nudes borderline voluntarily anyway.
>>
>>28936271

You know her? Or are you from my town too?
>>
File: Geralt..jpg (73 KB, 359x525) Image search: [Google]
Geralt..jpg
73 KB, 359x525
>>28934831
>>28935538

>Used to be somewhat decent looking before I started balding and got fat
>get back in contact with a female friend middle school
>Has been several years since she last saw me
>as soon as she sees what I look like she starts getting really flirty
>eventually she tells me she just got out of the shower and asks if I want to "see".
>me being the dumb twat I am I just say "sure" not knowing she was about to send me a trove of nudes

Keep in mind she was actually married when she sent me those nudes. She didn't even tell me until the next day when she apparently felt "bad" for sending them. In short, it really just comes down to attraction I guess. If the girl really likes you she'll probably do anything for you.
>>
>>28936511

>me being the dumb twat I am I just say "sure" not knowing she was about to send me a trove of nudes

This is a bad thing? She wanted to send them and you got free nudes. If she feels bad about it then that's on her for being a slut and sending them while married.
>>
>>28936388
Same town.
>>
>>28936684

Oh shit, what up nigga? Did you fuck her?
>>
File: 1461303627528.jpg (53 KB, 363x469) Image search: [Google]
1461303627528.jpg
53 KB, 363x469
>>28936678

I guess I worded it in a way that made me regret it. I didn't really regret it, but I did feel bad after I learned she was married. Felt bad knowing some poor lad married such a whore and had a child with her.
>>
>>28936789

You can prevent this shit. Tell her husband about it, or better yet, show him the pics if you have them. Whores like this need to get fucking ruined. They deserve no sympathy.
>>
>>28935538
Pretty much this.

Getting nudes from a chick who's into you is literal child's play. You just parry a few of her advances, and when she's starting to get all hot and bothered, tell her, "It'd be kinda cool to see your tits."
>>
>>28936819
This tbqhwyfambro
>>
File: Just kill me..jpg (37 KB, 471x450) Image search: [Google]
Just kill me..jpg
37 KB, 471x450
>>28936819

If I could go back and time and do it I would. This was about three years ago though. I looked her up again about a year ago on facebook and apparently she got a divorce and has a new boyfriend or something. Just the way she goes.

Way she fuckin' goes.
>>
>>28936873

For real. We men have a fucking duty to stand up to this shit and stop letting hoes be hoes. #HardOnHoes2k16

Every day it gets harder and harder to tell the difference between a bitch and a lady.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.