[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do cute, virginal girls with patrician taste listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
What do cute, virginal girls with patrician taste listen to?
>>
>>28934818
the sound of chad's ballsack slapping their asshole
>>
Harsh noise.
>>
>>28934832
fpbp
/thread
>>
>>28934818
Not your whining, that for sure.
>>
>>28934818
r8 pls
I like Tom Waits, Tim Hecker, Matt Elliott, Shakey Graves, Julie Doiron, Elliott Smith
>>
>>28934818
>Cute
>Virginal
Pick one kiddo.
>>
>>28934866
>fpbp
the fuck does that mean
>>
>>28934936
fuck petite boi puci
>>
>>28934922
I actually just saw Tim Hecker live. Pretty interesting stuff.
>>
Most normies usually listen to pop or commercial rap and girls are no exception, know a few girls who are really into their club music like techno and other bleep stuff

>>28934922
just visited mu for the first time core
>>
>>28934936
it means summer begins tomorrow
>>
>>28934818
my cute, virginal tfw_gf.jpg listens to nurse with wound
>>
She's not cute
She's not a virgin
'le indeh' and dad music isn't 'LE PATRICIAN XDDDDDDD'
>>
>>28934998
how would you describe the taste of someone who's been listening to massacre (the fred frith one), the afternoon gentleman, raspberry bulbs, the new oranssi pazuzu, dj rozwell, stars of the lid, and syd barrett a lot lately?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 530x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 530x225
>>28934952
original 0% content
>>
File: Anton_Bruckner.jpg (11 KB, 250x353) Image search: [Google]
Anton_Bruckner.jpg
11 KB, 250x353
Beethoven
Bruckner
Wagner
Strauss
Brahms
Korsakov
Rachmaninoff
Mahler
Elgar
Chopin
Byrd
Bach
Handel
Purcell
Lully

I could go on and on but these are perhaps the most important for me. If a girl is not interested in these composers then I will live and let live because most women cannot into Wagner. If you can out-patrician me by listening exclusively to 15th century religious music, or early baroque, that's okay too. What I cannot stand are girls that listen to pop-music, hip-hop, or other plebeian music.

Far right or political women are a no no. She should live by the words of Toscanini:"Gentlemen, be democrats in life but aristocrats in art."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81cU8hXqkm8
>>
>>28935119
I've only heard of stars of the lid and syd barrett desu, this kind of music isn't really my thing so I'll pass here
>>
same thing ewoks listen to
nothing because they dont exist
>>
>>28935119

someone who likes obscure bands but not very good ones. rozwell is 'first year with ableton'-tier
>>
>>28935344
>most women
most people cannot listen to wagner my friend. Me included
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.