[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US CHAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
How do you guys in the US, specifically in the coast states even cope?
I'm from germany and the dating game here is already rigged. But nevertheless men here are only slowly starting to be self absorbed and egocentric, while the US is on a whole other level, atleast from what I could see.

Normies here are of all types, there are masses of ugly ones with a decent girlfriend, but in California for instance, there LITERALLY are only Chad and Stacy and the rest. Every guy is tanned, tall as fuck and jacked, what the hell man.
Everybody there is narcissistic, overly egocentric and an attention whore.
I can't even begin to imagine how robots there survive.
HOW DO YOU COPE?

See Elliot, this guy would've fucked girls easily here, but in the US he was a little awkward ugly asian, Monette was leagues above him.
His sister's boyfriend was a literal hollywood movie Chad, I mean the game's fucking rigged there.

>Pic related
>>
>>28934686
>How do you guys in the US, specifically in the coast states even cope?
Masturbating
>>
I had always assumed that was the same in Europe, maybe even worse than the US like Italy where there are walking gods in the middle and northern parts. But yes you have to understand this is ground zero, I mean this is where hollywood is.
>>
>>28934686
Which is way I hated college
>>
i dont go after girls who like those guys. he and i are in different universes when it comes to girls.

a lot of girls in big cities don't like hollywood chad types, dontcha know. because out here they're a fuckin dime a dozen, and usually they're annoying as fuck. most women can sense a douche, and most dont like em.

Some US Chads are cool as fuck tho. I'm friends with a couple, but they're also smart/interesting people they just happen to be attractive as well.
>>
>>28934742
Luckily we are not yet there, but media has done its job and every fucking 14 year old girl wants to be like Kendall Jenner or some shit and 13 year old boys already think they're the shit and talk about lifting.
The future is horrible.
>>
>>28934820

Wow it sounds like its only a matter of time then, our disgusting culture has leaked into Europe. That really does suck man, I bet Europe was real good for guys like us about 10 or so years ago. Then again chad types have always had the upper hand.

But I work at a big resort on the beach close to Miami florida, we get people from all over Europe. I have had a lot of nice conversations with Europeans and a lot of them told me that american women are complete trash and that I should get out. Maybe the grass is always greener but I don't know.
>>
>>28934820
To be fair, our own fathers should have stressed the importance of exercise. Lifting young is lifting right, why not start out great? Too bad fitness was a mystery before the internet.
>>
>>28934895
Yeah it's pretty much over.

From what I've seen most of them act like they see it on facebook, they think partying is all there is to life and act like sluts most of the time. Also they like to play dumb as it makes them seem more innocent, while they are toxic at heart when you don't give them attention. As always you can't generalize everybody.
I don't even blame them honestly, the media is more to blame for this, be it hollywood or the internet.

>Here another US Chad in his natural habitat, a festival
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.