[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking afraid of cats. That fucking look, like they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: satan.jpg (102 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
102 KB, 700x467
I'm fucking afraid of cats. That fucking look, like they KNOW I'm a pussy.

I have no problem with dogs, but cats freak me out
>>
>>28933854
Cats are qt, maybe you're just a faggot?
>>
>>28933854
Like 99% of cats are just lazy af and fall asleep in your lap. Plus they're cut when they purr or beg for a treat :3
>>
>>28934060

I agree, they are cute, but scarry. Just waiting when some cat rips my face off
>>
when I was a little kid my brother threw a cat at me and it poked me a little so i was scared of cats for some years but then I met one and it was nice so now im not scared of them anymore
>>
LISTEN THE FUCK UP ANON. YOU ARE THE MAN. THEY ARE THE PUSSY. NOW GO ON AND RAM THAT DICK IN THERE
>>
File: 1445780357997.jpg (61 KB, 552x832) Image search: [Google]
1445780357997.jpg
61 KB, 552x832
>scared of cats
fucking how? Even when they're right cunts they're the cutest thing ever.
>>
File: 1464188895475.jpg (179 KB, 1080x1204) Image search: [Google]
1464188895475.jpg
179 KB, 1080x1204
>>28934348
true hahaha love those silly cunts...
>>
>>28934119
This. I used to think all cats were scheming, conniving little shits but a cat showed up at my door one day and I took her in. She is a sly bugger from time to time but at they end of the day she jumps up on your lap and purs and has a wee snooze. They aren't too bad. Still prefer woof woofs though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.