[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why you've accepted robot-hood and I'll tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_4044.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4044.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
Tell me why you've accepted robot-hood and I'll tell you why you're a lazy bitch.
>>
>>28933821
I just really don't care
>>
>>28933845
No matter how much work it takes to get out, it's infinitely worth it. Companionship and accomplishment are the best feelings in the world, nothing competes.

Apathy and nihilism is for edgy teens who never have fun.

If you actually didn't care then leaving robot-life wouldn't be a big deal. You care, but you're too lazy to level up.
>>
File: 1463989865241.jpg (1 MB, 2209x1884) Image search: [Google]
1463989865241.jpg
1 MB, 2209x1884
>>28933821
Honestly speaking, I don't think you need to tell me that I'm lazy; I know it on my own. Regardless.

I didn't really accept it as just realized that I probably have no chance of leaving it.

Anyway, it's probably tied to 2 (perhaps 3) factors: first, I have no clue how to really interact with some people unless some magical event happens that actually improves the relationship. (Perhaps could be stated separately, but still) If it isn't that, it feels unnatural or forced.

Lastly, I simply dislike the people around me. I hate this culture of attention whoring on social media, I hate the culture of using shitty meme words or rap style as something to blend in. I hate how lightheartedly people take many things. I hate how most of the time, people will prefer an incorrect yet popular person over the opposite. I hate how people like people that are simple, yet find people with character "strange" or "weird" (and no, don't assume that I am talking about myself, I'm talking about how people reference those types of characters generally.)

Also, no, those opinions didn't appear as result of robothood, but as a part of prelude to it.

So, what is it?
>>
Havent accepted it. Ive accepted that I'm currently a lazy bitch but very disapproving of it. Therefore working to improve. Cheers OP
>>
that balcony looks comfy....
>>
>>28933821
dude, if there was award for being lazy, id send someone to pick it up for me. i know this myself but whats wrong with being lazy asshole
>>
>>28933821

Because I'm afraid of life.

I'm not a TOTAL retard. I know what I have to do. Get out there and force myself in uncomfortable situations, so that I can finally pull my life together.

Other people scare me. Women are especially intimidating. I can't help it, I can't overcome my fear.

That being the case, I feel that apathy and nihilism is the natural consequence.
>>
>>28935608
>Because I'm afraid of life.

this tbqh. just a fuckin pussy playing catch up the whole time. every time i think i was getting somewhere with life it pushed me to the backfoot. trying to work on one part of anxiety, new bullshit arose
>>
File: Laughing.gif (298 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.gif
298 KB, 300x199
Oh look, it's one of these threads again, where OP tries to be a self-righteous wise guy.

So much coffee, such sun, many smokings, wow
>>
>>28935569
you consume resources that others have worked for.
> einstein quote about existence being upon works of others'
>>
>>28935689

Not OP, but to be honest, it doesn't take a wise guy to point out what robots are doing wrong. I imagine their problems are easily identified, especially by a "normie".
>>
>>28935821
I guess it wasn't obvious enough, atleast not for everyone....should have put it like this.

>"wise guy"
>>
>>28935689
>robots hate anyone being remotely critical of them
>are literally some of the most critical autists ever

wew
>>
>>28935689

This haha
Lmaoing @ all those 15 year old OPs that fart out their "mature" wisdom
>>
Because I'm a lazy bitch :^)

Let's see you turn that one around, smart guy.
>>
Officially diagnosed avoidant personality disorder which is pretty much this >>28935608
but more severe.
>>
Literal autism means that no matter how hard I try to learn social skills and fit in with normies, there will always be something "off" about me that disturbs them. And it's built into my brain that I'll just never understand or feel comfortable in the normie world anyway.
>>
So, OP can't give an answer now?
Did he just abandon the thread or did he underestimate what he'd encounter?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.