[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will having a gf really make you happy? You do realize a gf is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 250x333
Will having a gf really make you happy? You do realize a gf is not like a new video game that you can put on some bookshelf, safe in the knowledge that it belongs to you until you want to play it again. A gf requires constant maintenance, and will suck up all your free time.
>>
no of course not, but pussy is pussy. if you've never had pussy then you'll never understand why having pussy is so good.
>>
File: head shake no.gif (693 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
head shake no.gif
693 KB, 480x270
>>28933810
>tfw you are the high maintenance gf
>>
>>28933837
I never seen a robot post
>tfw no pussy

It's always about the whole shabang
>>
>>28933952
No, it's always shallow and about sex. They think they're fooling everyone by saying it's not about sex
>>
>>28933889
Some people have deep capacities for that kind of thing, I wouldn't worry about it unless your partner seems like the flighty kind.
>>
>>28933978
This. Having a gf is fun until sex then you just want her to go away so you can play video games
>>
It's nice to have somebody who is happy to see you, and happy to be around you. For me, that was always the best part. Sex is like 4th on the list of things I like about gfs.
>>
>>28934047
>so you can play video games
Good thing I only play video games like once a month. And even then, only my favorites from the mid-2000s.
>>
>>28933810
nothing will make you happy. not anymore
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.