[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extreme thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: idk.jpg (126 KB, 486x599) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
126 KB, 486x599
Why do so many people on /r9k/ engage in extremist, black-and-white thinking?
>>
That's how we were grown to be.
>>
>expecting autists to understand that life is one big gray area

Robots hate women | they never stop talking about wanting a gf
Chads are shallow douchebags with nothing under the surface | want to be chads
NEET life is best life | sad that they're a failure in everyones eyes

Either everyone here is a walking contradiction or this board will always be at odds with itself
>>
>>28933546
>entire /r9k/ is one person
No. You are as wrong as you can be.
>>
>>28933546
>Robots hate women | they never stop talking about wanting a gf

You realise that the people who say each of those things are actually two entirely separate groups?

The robots who are "red pilled" and spend all day vehemently raging against women are usually the robots who are past the point of actually caring about not having a gf. Many of them have ridiculously high standards and are adamant about wanting a 100% virginal girl and so actually have no desire for the vast majority of women. Also, some of the people on this board who hate women are actually normies who fuck a lot of women but don't want a relationship with one.

Those of us who are genuinely emotionally distraught about being kissless girlfriendless virgins are actually usually the people who do not "hate" women. We hate our lives and we hate our positions in society. We don't conform to the /r9k/ stereotype (We actually take care of ourselves, wash ourselves, dress nice, go outside, aren't misogynistic) and yet we are STILL kissless virgins.

No normie can explain that one.
>>
>>28933390
>>28933546
The irony of these posts. I laughed.
>>
It's a major cognitive flaw with humanity as a whole that's more prevalent in lower-achieving and lower-intellect individuals.

It's just so much easier to process thoughts and ideas cognitively when you can just lump them into right or wrong, good or bad, etc, even though it doesn't capture reality very well.

Good critical thinkers eventually learn that most things exist on a spectrum, in a state of dynamic equilibrium with changing systems of variables shifting the equilibrium.
>>
>>28933390
>Why do so many people on /r9k/ engage in extremist, black-and-white thinking?
Autism.
>>
>>28933653
yeah thats why i said
>"Either everyone here is a walking contradiction or this board will always be at odds with itself"

Cos i know its probably the latter, but i'm sure theres some crossover.
>>
>>28933390
Because usually you have to hear both sides of an argument at their furthest place on either side of the spectrum before people can agree on a middle ground.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.