[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck yeah, my MDMA has finally arrived. I really think it would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
Fuck yeah, my MDMA has finally arrived.

I really think it would be a great learning experience for most robots, even just to feel what it's like to be a normie for a while.
>>
"arrived"? Where did you order it form, darknet?
>>
>>28932991
Yep, from alphabay. I normally use agora but it went down a few months ago.
>>
File: dancingcat.jpg (21 KB, 230x285) Image search: [Google]
dancingcat.jpg
21 KB, 230x285
>>28932944
Looks....unclean
>>
>>28932944
>>28932991
>>28933020
Hello, FBI!

boxxxblox
>>
>>28933064
Pure MDMA is slightly off white, but yes, this only only around 70% pure due to being made clandestinely. Only impurities are from synthesis though, no cutting.

>>28933071
People are so paranoid about the darknet, it's funny
>>
>>28932944
Doesn't look as pure as the shit I get, mdma is great. Took it a few nights ago and walked around, ended up in a pub with a guy I met on the street. Still don't know the guys name.
>>
Goddamn OP, what I wouldn't give for some of that. Only "MDMA" you can get around here is meth and bath salts.
>>
>>28933135
>Doesn't look as pure as the shit I get

It's definitely uncut, but as I said it's not quite "pure"

What does yours look like?
>>
>>28933140
There is literally NOTHING wrong with smoking meth in moderation
>>
>>28933163
I agree, but I don't want to be rushy and twitchy, I want to be able to listen to shitty music and writhe around on my bed in blissful euphoria
>>
>>28932944
>>28933020

Nice, I see a lot of MDMA like that on AB but I don't know what to do with it. I don't have a microgram scale so I couldn't properly measure it.

How are you going to dose it?

>>28933105

>People are so paranoid about the darknet, it's funny

Oh yeah. 4chan is paranoid period. It thinks it's so important the government must have agents cataloging everything someone no one actually gives a fuck about it doing.

It's liberating when you realize this. /r9k/ got me into the darknet and I'm forever greatful. Glad I didn't listen to the overly-paranoid normie-core advice on the subject.
>>
Looks like bk-mdma.
>>
>>28933105
>4chan
>darknet
kek
>>
>>28933229
>How are you going to dose it?

By eye. I know it's pretty much exactly 1 gram as I weighed it earlier but my scales are dead and I can't find the charger. SO I'll probably just do some small lines and work my way up from there.

I'll probably post a new thread when I actually do, see if anyone cares to talk to a rolling robot.
>>
>>28933239
I'm pretty certain it's not, as I've used this vendor before and tested it cleanly then.

>>28933275
I'm not sure what you're implying honestly
>>
>>28933280
You're compromising bioavailability and euphoria for a faster onset, that's stupid.
>>
>>28933239
MDMA and bk-MDMA (plus a lot of other analogues) look exactly the same man
>>
>>28933340
Well isn't that just reassuring.
>>
>>28933332
I don't wish it to last too long as I need to be up in the morning, I also ate quite a large meal half an hour ago and will be dosing in an hour or two.

Plus I'm not exactly gong to run out and it only cost me 17 quid.
>>
File: Eccles.jpg (209 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Eccles.jpg
209 KB, 2048x1536
>Ugh, drugs were so much more fun back when I was doing them.

What happened to the pill guys?
>>
>>28933369
Yep, but OP did say that he had tested a batch from that vendor before

Not to mention that if a vendor is selling something other than he says he is, he won't last very long on a darkmarket.
>>
>>28933398
>What happened to the pill guys?

They're actually coming back into fashion. They were less and less popular over recent years due to new bans on precursor leading to many new and much more dangerous cutting agents being used, but in the last year or so the purity of pills (in Europe at least) has skyrocketed.
>>
>>28933105
>tfw I get the slightly off white sort from an old friend with serious connections
feels good man
>>
>>28933405
But going back to your point on the various other analogues, it could've very well been any MDxx that returned a positive test.

However, I am pretty sure methylone doesn't turn purple/black with a reagent tester.
>>
>>28933463
Admittedly, colour doesn't mean much unless you test it, many other things are off-white as well.
>>
>>28933398
I'm in Australia and I still take eccies.

All sourced locally.
>>
>>28933474
>But going back to your point on the various other analogues, it could've very well been any MDxx that returned a positive test.

It could have been, but I bought t from one of the top rated vendors on the market with nothing but positive reviews, and have had stuff from this vendor before (albeit through a different market) that I'm 99% certain was MDMA.

Even then, it wouldn't bother me that much it was another analogue.
>>
>>28933484
true, but the effects I get from it fit the description of pure mdma, which is what matters to me
>>
>>28933528
MDMA/MDA are both great but MDEA is pretty lacklustre.
>>
>>28933318
4chan is a publicly accessible website by almost anyone on almost anything (pic related: lynx browser on ubuntu), while accessing the darknet needs special hard-/software (e.g. tails)

just pointing out that you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>28933638
What the fuck are you talking about mate?

What does 4chan have to do with the darknet?

Are you implying that I said I ordered it off 4chan?

>while accessing the darknet needs special hard-/software

You make it sound much harder than t is, it takes like 2 hours tops to set up an order from scratch.
>>
>>28933638
>4chan is a publicly accessible website by almost anyone on almost anything

true

also true (less so about hardware)

What do those statements have to do with anything?
>>
>>28932944
Enjoy your methymene homie
>>
>>28933774
>methymene

There's a couple of different things you could have meant, and they're all not what it is
>>
>>28933774
**Methlymeme.
>>
>>28933398
>>28933442

I'm not an expert but it looks like people peddled too much fake stuff as "molly" and it made people mistrust of pills again.
>>
>>28933698
>implying I read past this:
>People are so paranoid about the darknet, it's funny
>>28933725
>less so about hardware
unless you convert a wifi hotspot to be tor-aware
>>
>>28933463
Hey Samson. I wanted to thank you for some advice you gave me last year. Maybe this coming winter I'll come look you up to share some blueberry hash.
>>
>>28932944
just so you know that molly looks dirty as fuck

like where are you getting this nasty shit
>>
>>28933833
I think it's pretty easy to tell when your beans aren't molly, in all honestly.

And personally, I've only ever mistakenly taken something sold as "ecstasy" that actually wasn't MDMA on one occasion.

All other times it's been MD, or 2c-x when I felt like it.
>>
>>28933638
>while accessing the darknet needs special hard-/software (e.g. tails)

you only need tor

hardware doesn't matter dude
>>
>>28933890
>just so you know that molly looks dirty as fuck

Well I'm very certain that it's uncut, just a crappy synthesis
>>
>>28933914
tor is pretty special, don't you think? tails is a debian-based distro that only allows connections through tor
>>
>>28933914
by hardware he meant you need a PC. Which, while technically true, it is assumed you already have one given the circumstances.

Either that, or the guy is a complete and utter retard.
>>
>>28932944
Looks like shitt
>>
>>28933890
What does your normally look like?
>>
File: full_20140825135948_85305.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
full_20140825135948_85305.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>28933794
Sorry I mean methylone. I think I was thinking of breaking bad or something.
>>
>tfw you tipped the fbi to this thread
>>
Lets say a package from AB hasn't arrived in 5 days with 3 day shipping. Lets also say its escrow but the vendor is on vacation.

What would one (not me) do in this situation?
>>
>>28933890
lol fuckin retard you cannot tell that molly is "dirty" because of what it looks like. brown/black mdma has absolutely nothing to do with the purity. your a smart cunt ay
>>
>>28933971
nope. I meant hardware that was made to make connecting to the darknet easier like the onion pi https://learn.adafruit.com/onion-pi/overview (so you don't need to fuck with your phone for example)
>>
>>28933997
There's not much you can do besides message the vendor and hope he'll be kind and try and sort something out.

If its your first time ordering you might not have much luck.

Even if something gets found and seized, you're not in any danger. If it's non a huge amount it will just be destroyed, otherwise they'll try a controlled delivery in which case just refuse to sign for any packages for a few weeks.
>>
>>28932944
It is pretty great, but the shivers are fucked
>>
>>28933995
It's not illegal to talk about drugs online you autist.
>>
>>28934040
But you don't "need" that.

Unless you're doing some seriously clandestine stuff that would warrant an actual police investigation (dealing/ordering felony quantities) there isn't much point in taking more precaution than tor.
>>
>>28934012
Yeah you sure told him. It's obviously pure MDMA. They probably just mixed it with earwax for taste. Fuckin austrailians
>>
>>28934049
um also should I be using Tor to post here or can I just use the clear net.
>>
>>28934085
all the stuff I mentioned in this thread (tor browser, tails, onion pi, router hack) are all based on tor, so wtf are you talking about? the simplest solution works of course, but it's not the only option.

>>28934117
you're prolly too late if it matters at all
>>
>>28934117
Of course not, as >>28934072 said
>It's not illegal to talk about drugs online
>>
>>28934148
>all the stuff I mentioned in this thread (tor browser, tails, onion pi, router hack) are all based on tor, so wtf are you talking about? the simplest solution works of course, but it's not the only option.

By "more precaution than tor" I meant using more than the basic tor browser.
>>
>>28934097
what? did i say it was obviously pure mdma?? i never said that. all i said was that purity cannot be gauged by the colour of it..which is 100% true. yea bro they put earwax in it because thats a profitable and normal thing to do.. righteo
>>
>>28934151
how about admitting buying them? can't it be used as evidence against him? (I'm not murrikan so I don't know your laws)
>>28934176
why didn't you say that then?
>>
>>28934235
>how about admitting buying them? can't it be used as evidence against him? (I'm not murrikan so I don't know your laws)

no, due to the fact that tor is anonymous and so nothing can be linked to anyone until they actually have the records on your PC of buying it or some other way that if happened, you'd already be fucked.

It's like how, even if they find the package of drugs addressed to you in the mail, that's still not evidence against you. All they can do is do a controlled delivery and ask you to sign for it (which every vendor specifies you will never have to do) as an admission of guilt.
>>
>>28934235
>why didn't you say that then?

Because my only real experience with using the tor network is through just the tor browser, and so I wrongly referred to the browser exclusively as "tor"
>>
>>28932944
so explain me how is the payment process going?
u pay first and then they send it to you?
>>
>>28933995

They're at their house smoking a bowl for memorial day weekend Anon.
>>
>>28933997

Wait until it auto declines (it's like 4 or 5 days) and either reorder from the same vendor or go somewhere else.

You can easily guilt trip them too. "I really like you as a vendor, so I don't want to believe it's just me or you're ignoring me" I get free shit that way.
>>
>>28934117

Using 4chan on Tor gets you an auto-perma-ban. From the tor browser at least.
>>
>>28933105
>buying 70% pure MDMA
That's so shit tier I've never even seen it available on the dark net

Who here /tails/ OS?
>>
>>28933997
You wait for the vender. Don't dispute except if are sure he purposely fucked you over.
>>
>>28932944
Wash it in acetone (nail polish remover) it's the last step in production, so they normally wash it up in big batches.

It'll clean it up real good.
>>
What things (other than drugs) can you buy on the dark net?
>>
>>28935831

Fake currencies, passports, fake accounts to sites. Guns and ammo on some sites.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.