[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tfw no gfing pretty hard today guys, please could you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: cute-anime-girl.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
cute-anime-girl.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
I'm tfw no gfing pretty hard today guys, please could you recommend some comfy anime or other media where i can have relationship by proxy.

I know its not a complete substitute but its better than nothing.
>>
Become a trip, you'll gain a fembot orbiter before long
>>
>>28932785
That's just going to make it worse
Just go fap m8
>>
>>28932825
I wasn't asking how to get a real 3d gf. I was asking for anime recommendations
>>
>>28932785
Whenever I feel sad that I don't have a gf I think to myself that I'm being weak right now, that I shouldn't succumb to these meaningless hormonal attractions and slave my life away so some whore can paint her nails pink for $100 on my money and have sex with other guys because she finds me "boring"
>>
Just have a fap. You'll forget all about it and feel a lot better.
>>
>>28932831
Fapping makes it worse. I get bad post fap depression.
>>
>>28932854
You guys have completely missed the point, I'm asking for some media where I can have a proxy relationship
>>
>>28932863
Existential dread is better than nogf imo,
One's questioning your existence, the other is being sad that you don't have a wet hole to stick your dick in even though you just showed your dick a good time regardless,
>>
File: 1464494417537.jpg (25 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1464494417537.jpg
25 KB, 500x333
>>28932889
School Days
Myself;Yourself
>>
>>28932893
I believe in God but I feel like I've incurred negative karma and that's why I feel bad
>>
>>28932889
read shoujo manga and watch shoujo anime

it's the most patrician of anime
>>
>>28932889
I mean, that makes it even worse.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6045/Kimi_ni_Todoke
I guess. Never watched it myself
>>
>>28932919
Thank you friend. Also that is a very nice nice qt image. Do you have sauce?
>>
>>28932919
Started watching school days now. Is there anything about young adults, I could relate better. I'm 30 next month so I'm finding it hard to relate
>>
>>28932928
Whenever you start to think about something stupid like that, I want you to consider all the horribly evil and corrupt people in the world who have vast wealth, power and luxury and get to live amazing lives you could never dream of.

No-one deserves anything. You don't deserve to feel bad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.