[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you solve anxiety?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: de3.png (97 KB, 255x176) Image search: [Google]
de3.png
97 KB, 255x176
What causes an anxious person to be anxious?
Anxiety is paralyzing, I can't go outside. I,'m just in here rotting away dead.
I cannot control this emotion, I'm a slave essentially.
>>
>>28932582
Lots of benzos and other drugs
>>
>>28932582
I snort my prescription meds.
>>
>What causes an anxious person to be anxious?

Their brain and the chemicals and energy swirling around in it.
>>
>>28932582

Count to 4, inhale through nose, count to 4, exhale through mouth. Repeat.
>>
Try getting some meds. They help. Started Wellbutrin about two weeks ago and I feel sooo much better.
>>
With drugs, if you can't manage to condition yourself against it, and I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't keep this up for long.
Benzos: Work but will make you feel groggy and spaced-out even at a low dose
Alcohol: Will not make you fall asleep, but you are very likely to have your license taken away if you drive. Also, you're inebriated all the time.
SSRI: Some rough side effects. Can't get your rocks off. Doesn't work for everyone
That's all I know of in the way of effective treatments.
>>
Get some self esteem

Self-esteem is the disposition to experience oneself as being competent to cope with the basic challenges of life and of being worthy of happiness. It is confidence in the efficacy of our mind, in our ability to think. By extension, it is confidence in our ability to learn, make appropriate choices and decisions, and respond effectively to change. It is also the experience that success, achievement, fulfillment - happiness - are right and natural for us. The survival-value of such confidence is obvious; so is the danger when it is missing

from the Six Pillars of Self Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
>>
>>28932671
What do you mean by "can't get your rocks off"?
>>
>>28932582
anxiety is caused by obsession with yourself. you only think about how you are doing in any given situation and what other people are thinking about you. try not being so selfish. volunteer somewhere
>>
File: e3oPcJZ.jpg (256 KB, 2009x1139) Image search: [Google]
e3oPcJZ.jpg
256 KB, 2009x1139
listen to alan watts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7CH9cRN8Rg
>>
>>28932582
just kill yourself, it is the best method
>>
>>28932731
What do you think, man? SSRI's have sexual side effects. It's part of how they affect body chemistry. Benzos and alcohol don't cause this problem for most people, but they're far more addictive than SSRI's.
>>
>>28932730
>Get some self esteem
Which store sells that?
>>
>>28933077
Drug stores if you bring the right prescriptions
>>
>>28932582
>How do you solve anxiety?
Benzos
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.