[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I just had what I think is the most pathetic experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fSSh7df[1].png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df[1].png
80 KB, 500x421
/r9k/ I just had what I think is the most pathetic experience of my pathetic life

>24 year old pathetic friendless kissless permavirgin loser
>find girl on reddit to go on kik (smartphone messaging app) with
>we do a lot of dirty stuff like sending pics/vids, chat, etc
>she actually likes my weird personality and thinks that my goofy looking face is actually cute (first time in my life anyone's said anything about my face that wasn't an insult)
>like the pathetic virgin i am, i'm obviously getting obsessed with her because no girl has ever shown interest in me before, but she really likes me too
>go on skype with her last night and what was initially just gonna be a mutual masturbation thing became a 4 hour long overnight call which included 3 hours of just talking in our beds, almost like if we were together and just shooting the shit in bed with each other (i think they call this "girlfriend experience" but im not paying money for this or anything)
>wake up this morning feeling probably the most pathetic i have ever felt in my entire life over what happened last night, talking for 4 hours with a girl who i likely will never meet

Pic related, literally what happened when I woke up this morning.
>>
>>28932319
Literally 'I HAD FUN ONCE AND IT WAS AWFUL' the post

You had a nice time and you got confirmation that you aren't as hopeless as you thought you were. You're afraid you might never have that again? Nobody can be certain they will find love EVER. Take it easier my dude
>>
>>28932490
I don't know. I just feel like spending that long on a phone call with some random girl, especially overnight instead of sleeping, just kind of cements how pathetic I am.

I'm sure normal people could do this and not think twice, but when this is all the interaction I have, then yeah.
>>
>>28932319
I don't understand what the problem is. You had a fun night with some bitch who finds you attractive and gets naked for you.

Even a "normal" person would be stoked to have this kind of thing.
>>
>>28932620
Basically I find it pathetic because of the situation surrounding it. It being a random internet girl, middle of the night, and the fact that it's like the only time I've ever had anything like this in any form with any girl, that I can't even get this in real life
>>
File: CgOoC3-W4AAWUNQ.jpg (66 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
CgOoC3-W4AAWUNQ.jpg
66 KB, 600x507
>>28932779
It is real life, jackass. You didn't pay her, she's not a bot, so what she didn't touch you? Acknowledge that you had a real human being be interested in you in a way you didn't think possible.

Enjoy this for what it is - a qt not only has been enjoying remote sexy times with you & then spent 4 hours talking with you on purpose and thinks you're cute. This is a step forward, anon. Enjoy this girl. Try to have fun. You might come out of this whatever-it-is better than when you went in.
>>
>>28933129
the internet isnt real life
>>
Don't get too attached to her unless you plan on visiting her in person. Long distance "relationships" never work
>>
>>28933339
This isn't going to be like a relationship no worries
>>
Talking to a girl for hours doesn't make you pathetic.

It makes you fucking normal.

Congratulations you felt relaxed enough to connect with another human being.
>>
>>28933296
This is what r9k doesn't seem to understand.

Having a woman look lovingly into your eyes over skype who you'll more than likely never meet doesn't count. It might as well take place in your chinese cartoons.
>>
>>28934422
Yup OP here and that's exactly why I feel so pathetic

But she didn't look at me lovingly it was just random bullshit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.