[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Anyone Here Survived a Suicide Attempt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: HenryLeeLucas.jpg (513 KB, 745x1000) Image search: [Google]
HenryLeeLucas.jpg
513 KB, 745x1000
Has anyone here survived a suicide attempt? I'm curious to hear your stories.
>>
>>28932089
In my opinion, anybody who went through a failed suicide attempt doesn't really want to kill himself, but either whores for attention or just wants help.

I mean think about it, how can you fuck it up? How can jumping from a really tall building go wrong? Lock yourself in a room while opening your veins completely in both arms, you can't survive that as well.
>>
>>28932089
>>28932236
Snorted about 800 mgs of heroin in an attempt to kill myself. Roommate found me and called an ambulance and the narcaned me. Fuggin bullshit
>>
>>28932281
>being this retarded
come on man i never tried to kill myself but i bet my life that i could kill myself on the first attempt
>>
File: 1464620717025.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464620717025.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>28932236
>>28932338
>implying cutting is the way to go
>implying it's impossible to survive a fall

Jesus you autist, nothings a guaranteed death. Even people who put guns to their head miraculously survive because of fucked up life rng.
>>
File: 1457579242969.jpg (46 KB, 658x448) Image search: [Google]
1457579242969.jpg
46 KB, 658x448
>200mg rc benzos
>Still alive

I couldnt even talk the next day, just drool out word salad. Didnt know if id ever be able to talk again. Massive brain damage
>>
>can't even manage to kill yourself properly

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'd probably botch it again attention-whores
>>
>>28932396
Ironic image, considering Patrick did take the bait in that episode.
>>
>hang self from door knob with string/rope around neck
>brother sees and quickly cuts rope

hi
>>
File: 1395158245173.png (219 KB, 497x414) Image search: [Google]
1395158245173.png
219 KB, 497x414
>>28932573
Holy kek, yea because I took the bait it's not ironic.
>>
>>28932089
did a shitty one when drunk took a handful of advil, cut myself a little, and tried hanging myself, but couldn't pass out.
>>
I put a shotgun in my mouth and pulled the trigger. I survived and made a full recovery.
>>
>>28933091
how did your head not go boom boom?
>>
>>28932433
Damn.
That's fucked up, falam.
>>
>>28932236
That's bullshit from a person who never interacted with those kinds of people. My roommate shot himself in the head with a Makarov PM and survived, suprisingly without any lasting disabilities. A local from the neighborhood jumped from the roof of a mall and broke both his legs, 3 ribs and got a heavy trauma to his spine and head and guess what, he survived. If you think commiting suicide is easy in any way you're speaking from a standpoint of someone who gathered his whole experience from movies.
>>
>>28932433
That's the worst thing that could happen, you botch your suicide somehow and end up as a fucking plant, who can do nothing but drool around and shit his pants.
>>
>>28933271
>>28933192
Yeah i might as well be a woman now
>>
>>28932236
I know of someone who attempted suicide by jumping in front of a train. He survived and is now in a wheelchair for life. Sometimes you can survive, even if you really want it to succeed.
>>
File: 1464635599791.jpg (72 KB, 658x448) Image search: [Google]
1464635599791.jpg
72 KB, 658x448
>>28932433
I can't stand improper capitalisation in titles
everyone please use *this* image from now on
>>
>>28933122
he forgot to load it
>>
>>28935239
or maybe he was drunk and used a beanbag, dunno if that's deadly or not.

actually it probably would be...
>>
>>28935297
He just has a stupidly thick skull
>>
>>28935498
that's sure is stupidly thick...
>>
>>28932089
I did the 'cry for help' half-assed thing twice, almost 20 years ago now.

First time I was raving mad with >tfw no gf, went in the middle of the night to jump off of a bridge, but I was such a volatile sperglord that this fundamentalist christian guy followed me out there, first saying he was going to make me do it in front of someone if I was serious, then that he'd physically beat the shit out of me if I climbed the railing (he was much, much bigger). I'd still have pussed out if he hadn't been there, of course. Probably.

Until I turned 25 I would always think of jumping off of precipices whenever I was near them, to the point that I'd be shaking with adrenaline and fear of what I might do, fear of what I might not have the strength to do. The ultimate spaghetti if someone's around.

And the other time, like the edgy teenager I was, I got drunk for maybe the second time in my life and tried to slash my wrists. In the wrong direction. With a dull pocket knife. All I accomplished was unlocking a new level of social exclusion when people saw the scars. They're almost gone now.

I still think about suicide daily, but after those retarded experiences and living with the idea for a couple of decades, I'm 100% certain I'll never do it. Mostly because I know I'm a pussy and would just fuck it up again.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.