[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/britfeel/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: britfeel-summer3.jpg (978 KB, 3878x2824) Image search: [Google]
britfeel-summer3.jpg
978 KB, 3878x2824
Tripfags aren't real people edition.
>>
>>28931713
VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR

oc
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>tfw no Beth Lily gf
>>
>>28931804
INTERNET KILLED THE VIDEO STAR
>>
>>28931598
>>28931619

Right

>have to do slavery for 4 weeks
>Would have finished on Friday this week
>warehouse work
>surprisingly okay as I can just keep to myself for the most part
>don't have nay friends or anything there though as not very social
>this is fine but one of the 'lads' there let's call him Darrel has taken exception to me
>he is a bit inbred or something and is just a bit of a cunt to me
>always making fun of me and saying I have a vagina and I look like a serial killer and stuff
>just ignore him because he is bigger than me and other people there think he is funny
>I think he is related to one of the managers in some regard
>today I am in the little kitchen thing on my lunch
>trying to make some poached eggs because I skipped breakfast
>cooking them in the pot when Darrel walks in
>starts asking me what I am doing
>tell him making poached eggs
>starts saying poach eggs are gay and for weirdos
>just ignore him and keep looking at the pot
>he sits down and starts throwing scraps of paper at me
>keep ignoring him
>he keeps going
>eventually start to lose it a bit and turn around to tell him to stop
>as I turn a massive paper ball hits me right in the face
>I literally reee and start going at him even though he could kick my ass
>never had a fight before so am just clawing at him and grabbing his shirt
>he is just basically laughing and calling me a weirdo
>then he starts telling me to get off and pointing behind me
>the paper ball that hit me in the face deflected into the flame on the stove
>the paper went up in massive flames and caught a tea towel as well which has gone up
>I just have a full blown panic attack and flash backs to what happened with my parents
>Darrel gets the fire extinguisher on the wall and starts trying to spray flames out
1/2

sorry moved from old thread
>>
at the end of the day lads, what is the goal? what's it all for?
>>
>>28932022
>smoke has started to seep out into the corridors and one of the managers runs in
>starts asking what the fuck is going on
>I am crumpled on the floor crying
>try to explain to him but cannot
>Darrel says I 'went mental and started attacking him and tried to torch the place'
>tells him he had to restrain me so he could put the fire out
>try to say he is lying but the manager doesn't like me and likes him
>manager start yelling at me 'what the fuck is wrong with you'
>just start crying and barge passed him out the door
>starts shouting 'where the fuck do you think you are going'
>just run out and run down the road with tears in my eyes
>people asking me if I am okay
>just keep running until I get tired
>find a bus stop to come home
>end up getting on bus the wrong way so then have to get bus all the way back again and eventually home
>on the way back get a text from manager saying not to come back and if I do the police will be involved
>had to wait for uncle to go to pub so he doesn't question me
>just managed to get in now and post this

2/2

My uncle knows the work thing lasts until Friday and I need to do it for my bennies so I am going to have to pretend to go to work for the rest of the week still but I am fucked if I get my money stopped because he will just kick me out.
>>
>>28932022
>>28932043
I'm having tesco flashbacks.
>>
>>28931861

I need those tits in my face.
>>
>>28932022
>>28932043
>he spent the last 2 hours thinking this up because nobody believed his tesco story

Me and the girlfriend are howling mate. Absolutely loving it.
>>
>>28932093
I was doing it at like a shipping warehouse not Tesco.

I basically need to know if anyone else has been sacked from the free work thing before and if it means they take your bennies, as I was told if I didn't complete it I would be sanctioned.
>>
>>28932126
You'll be lucky if you don't get locked up for arson.
>>
>>28932079
How is it normie to watch a film?

>>28932118
fuck off louie
>>
>>28932126
Talk to a doctor and get a sick note because you'll get kicked off for fighting
>>
>>28932093
You're a fucking prick to be honest mate. I have been sat here with fuck all to eat for my tea because of what happened to me today and you just want to make believe everyone is a normie Chad with perfect lives and any negativity is just made up.

Normies out
>>
>>28932118
>girl is into you
>you can afford to decline

Fuck right off mate. Right off.
>>
>>28932181
She doesnt look like a girl and probably has down sydrome/autism or brain damage
>>
>>28932153
How can I get locked up? They said they wouldn't call the police? Do I need to go to the police first?

>>28932175
A sick note to give to the JC or to the warehouse?
>>
>>28932179
I think you posted it at the wrong time desu

everyone's in witch hunt mode
>>
>>28932218
Manager thinks you tried to burn the place down, you will be going to court.

Oh wait, it's a fake story, sorry I forgot.
>>
>>28932218
to the jsa

they are cunts for this shit

tell the doctor you had some kind of mental break and you need a sick note
>>
>>28932164
>How is it normie
they all 'know' each other, it's pretty much a circle jerk
>>
>>28932241
It isn't fake. I posted about 3 weeks ago about it originally if you don't believe me.

And I didn't try to burn it down, I was just cooking my poached eggs then he threw the ball that started the fire. Surely that is his fault not mine? If he didn't throw it I would have just had eggs like normal.
>>
>>28932314
>it isn't fake but I won't try to prove it

Ok.
>>
>>28932301
So what? I'm here because im lonely. I would love to make friends.
>>
>>28932290
I might be able to get something for like anxiety ot PTSD if I tell the doctor what happened because he has on file about the time before in my parents house I guess so he will know I am genuine.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>28932301
we know each other because we go

people post links, polls and what not every week for fresh faces every week
>>
>>28932339
that's pretty pathetic mate, the discussion should happen in the thread not a little chat panel on a different website

to be quite frank the rest of us don't want movie-goers coming here anymore, you may as well get girlfriends
>>
>>28932335
It isn't fake. I posted about 3 weeks ago about it originally if you don how to find it but if you can look at older threads you can see basically what the Job Centre people said I had to do or lose my money.
>>
Let's beat away the negativity a bit.
What are you all listening to lads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x9ginf7R-0
>>
>>28932359
Get over it, its not a big deal.
>>
>>28932384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
>>
>>28932359
is your problem that you are too scared to come and make friends because you fear that you aren't good enough
>>
>>28932438
i went to the first few, saw it was just a group of normalfags who wanted attention and left
i can watch movies on my own thanks without the forced "banter" from retards
>>
I actually work in a warehouse and I confirm that we do have little kitchens with ovens there but you do get sacked for trying to burn it down.
>>
>>28932372
>it isn't fake I promise
>no I won't post proof
>>
>>28932372
Give me the name of the warehouse/location and I'll check out your story.
>>
>>28932497
Like I said there is proof from the other thread but I don't know what else you'd want?

I've booked a doctors appointment online anyway to try to get a way out of it with the Job Center people.
>>
>>28932453
>who wanted attention

Wouldn't they be better off getting it by posting in a thread with a few dozen users rather than 10 or so in the film channel?
>>
>>28932093
>My girlfriend and I were actually laughing at this cunt

>He has so much trauma from it that he's repeating "my girlfriend and I are howling" as if it's some kind of powerful 4chan phrase that I used against him rather than the truth.
>>
This sad witch hunt to try and "prove" or "disprove" every story is pathetic, just ignore posts you don't like
>>
>>28932453
if you don't fit in that's fine just don't slag others off for it
>>
>>28932511
I don't want to give out my information on here, sorry. I just needed advice about what will happen to me.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464634885809.webm

BAZINGA
A
Z
I
N
G
A
>>
>>28932554
i'll slag them off because it's not what this place is about
it promotes non-anonymity and encourages name/avatar/tripfagging as we've seen from the weeb posters that take part in movie night

movie night is detrimental to the thread
>>
Why did I even bother signing up to OKC lads?

>massive male/female imbalance
>putting yourself out there is like looking for a job
>if you don't have the requirements, you'll never get picked
>message girls anyway
>they never respond
>if I'm lucky I get 1 profile view a week
>only people who like me are fat slags
>message them crude stuff to try and illicit *some* kind of response
>they don't reply either

It's been several months and there's only been 2 girls who seemed SUPER into me and as soon as I get their number and start talking to them on whatsapp they just fade, their messages get super short and uninteresting and eventually they just stop responding.
>>
>>28932372
Please don't tell me you're the dopey sod who burnt his parents house down cooking fucking eggy bread?? Why have you not killed yourself yet?
>>
>>28932558
Nothing will happen because it's a made up story.
>>
File: 118.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
118.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
Might have my first date ever on Wednesday ladmates.
Almost 30 and going for a long walk along the beach and an ice cream in the evening hoping the sun setting will give some pretty colours in the sky for us to look at.
Though I'm guessing she'll cancel or whatever, but it's nice to dream a little.
Got her phone number after messaging her on POF for a few days, been texting for around 3 days.
Kinda in a little bit of a panic, realized I don't really have any nice clothes etc
Anyone have any first date experiences that may or may not have been bad and any advice they could pass my way?
>>
>>28932558
Mate you fucked up, you can't hit people, it's illegal.

I know that guy was a cunt but there were much better ways to handle it.

Try and explain to your Benefits Advisor that you were the victim of bullying and lies, hopefully that will help.
>>
>>28932593
That's a shame mate. I was just looking at a video a bird from Ok Cupid sent of her rubbing her tits and stroking her pussy for me. Blonde, hot as fuck.
>>
>>28932586
since when are you the thread authority?
>>
>>28932630
don't test me mate, I'll make this thread vanish
>>
>>28932610
>Mate you fucked up, you can't hit people, it's illegal.

I didn't hurt him though. I thought they were going to call the police about the fire I didn't even think about the fight.

>>28932596
>Why have you not killed yourself yet?

I might if I get kicked out because of this.
>>
lads i dont think i can make it...
>>
>>28932605
If you can get a girl to agree to go out with you... well you know where to go.
>>>/int/brit
>>
>>28932605
Buy a light blue button up cotton shirt (make sure it fits you), very dark blue jeans and a pair of white trainers. This is a decent outfit that no one can fuck up.

If things seem to stall, then suggest going for a drink. Alcohol will make things easier for both of you. Don't get pissed, mind. Just a few drinks. Good luck, I hope you have a nice evening.
>>
>>28932638
FUCKING DO IT YOU MELT FAFFER
>>
Is tilde still a thing?
>>
>>28932650
>I didn't hurt him though.

Doesn't matter. It's still assault, and it makes it so much harder for you to make a complaint about the way you were treated there.

Even if the manager likes Darrel, his boss might take you seriously. And if not your boss's boss, then your boss's boss's boss. And if not them, then the police, or the bennies office.

But if you hit someone there's not much you can say. They can always go "Oh well he hit me" and then everyone is on their side.
>>
What's this fashion for guys to wear leggings that stop just above the ankle? fucking poofters
>>
>>28932696
>pair of white trainers.
For a 30 year old?
Only if you are a casual chad, you want leather shoes that match your belt and watch
>>
>>28932749
>What's this fashion for guys to wear leggings that stop just above the ankle? fucking poofters

I suspect that you're a student discussing other students.

am I correct?
>>
>>28932043
Did you get arrested in tesco on the way home?

Did they give you all your bennies in Scottish notes and euros?
>>
>>28932757
>for a 30 year old

Yes mate. Just a pair of plain white adidas. He's 30, not 40.

>You want leather shoes that match your belt and watch

That is also good, but I am trying to make it easy and inexpensive for the guy.
>>
>>28932762
No im not a student

oce
>>
>>28932757
>30 year old and still dress like a teenager

Feels good
>>
>>28932787
They said they wouldn't call the police if I don't go back so I don't think I will get arrested now. Just worried about what will happen when I go back to JC. And I am in London so I just get English money.
>>
>>28932301
>all know each other
>so it's super normal

We know the regulars but we generally just shit post in the chat and bully Paki poo
>>
File: image1xxl (2).jpg (221 KB, 870x1110) Image search: [Google]
image1xxl (2).jpg
221 KB, 870x1110
This good or not? I cant tell?
>>
>>28932844
>we
this is the problem

kill yourself
>>
File: 151.png (164 KB, 388x386) Image search: [Google]
151.png
164 KB, 388x386
>>28932805
urghh this is such a bad idea man, why am I even bothering with women, I have fuck all money to buy anything new.

Think I might just fuck it off ladpals and not get btfo trying.
Like even if it goes well this was supposed to be a casual first meet, so even if I pass this and she wants to meet again then it'll be more serious. I can't just keep buying a new outfit everytime.
>>
>>28932314
I think I vaguely remember you. Either way you shouldn't have run away screaming like a downer. You should have told your side of the story, people will have picked up on the bullying
>>
>>28932858
No mate. Avoid patterns. Stick with solid colours until you really know what you are doing.
>>
>>28932762
>tfw they have great arses and you get caught staring
>>
>>28932867

If you can't afford anything to buy. Can you at least list what your 'best' clothes are?

Long sleeve?
Short sleeve?
Jeans?
Shoes?
>>
BREAKING: Chris Packham shot dead as 4-year-old stumbles into Springwatch studio.
>>
>>28932314
Mate... stop cooking egg based dishes on the stove... please.
>>
Can't wait until I'm old enough to wear jumpers and yorkshire-style flat caps without looking like a proper weirdo

No more worrying about clothes and hairstyles.
>>
>>28932867
Nah nah don't worry fella. If you don't have the cash for a new outfit then just go as you are. A new outfit is just about how it makes you feel, i.e. more confident.

Don't cancel. If she likes you, it will be because of you, not an outfit.
>>
>>28932867
If what you have to wear is the worst part of you then you are much better shape than most people here.
Go, at worst it will make a nice green text story and you won't look back on a wasted chance
>>
>>28932879

Shame, I thought it was nice
>>
>>28932900
I mainly just wear band/wrestling t-shirts and jogging bottoms. I can't wear jeans because they don't fit me.
>>
>>28932937
Yeah nah it doesn't really work. There are worse items of clothing out there but you could spend your money well better.
>>
>>28932955
Eh? How big are you fella if you can't get a pair of jeans to fit you?

I am as fat as fuck, but Levis still do a 42" inch waist.
>>
>>28932955

That...hm. So you have *no* bottoms apart from jogging pants? Jeans fit everyone dude. They're like the universal pant.
>>
>>28932955
I think a tee and jogging bottoms are ok

are you too fat for jeans or something?
>>
>>28932983
>>28932984
I dunno none of mine fit me anymore. I do have them but they are too tight.

I am 5'5 and 14 stone btw

I have a football t-shirt as well so I can wear that and it might show I am athletic?
>>
>>28933018
>5'5 and 14 stone btw

And you managed to get a date?

Hope for us all
>>
>>28933018
>I have a football t-shirt as well so I can wear that and it might show I am athletic?

But...you aren't athletic.
>>
>>28932827
I'd phone your manager tomorrow and apologise and then see where it goes. Even if he tells you to fuck off then you can say you tried
>>
>>28933018
don't wear a football shirt and pick up a new cheap pair if you have too

they'll be better than joggers
>>
File: 186.jpg (221 KB, 821x720) Image search: [Google]
186.jpg
221 KB, 821x720
>>28932900
I have 3 pairs of black jeans, Levi ones I bought in a sale, they're nice jeans we're expensive at full price but a good deal when I got them pretty cheap.
I have a few zip up hoodies, a blue addidas one, a red one with a full metal alchemist motiff on the back that I doubt she'd think of as anything more than tribal art, it's not big for all extensive purposes it's a red zip up hoodie.
I have an orage one too with a DBZ turtle thing on the back which is more glaring and I doubt i'd wear it.
Plenty of t shirts, though a few of them are geeky.
Pair of worn addidas sambas, and a bran new clean pair of black addidas trainers with grey stripes. since we're gunna be walking on the beach I didnt want to wear my good trainers though?
I don't like watches, they irratate my skin on my wrist and I end up getting ezecma there

>>28932929
I'm overweight, have slight acne and ezecma on my nose that I have to deal with daily with alot of skin care to keep it from being disgusting, had it since I turned 13/14. It's took alot to get it under control where I don't feel like everyones staring at me all the time (sometimes they actually were).
>>
>>28932861
>kill yourself

No. You first you fucking weapon
>>
>>28933032
She just saw my head on the thing lol so hopefully she won't mind

>>28933033
I mean it might make me look sporty. Like she will think I am more of a football 'lad' type which is what girls like?
>>
>>28932958
It would probably suit me though, im quite well built. I'll keep looking, I want something not plain for once but that looks really granddad like if you know what I mean.
>>
>>28933018

No, no it will not.

I would suggest you find yourself the following:

>plain dark blue jeans (no faded look)
>plain coloured t-shirts
>a checked long sleeve shirt to go over the t-shirt (no clashing colours)

It's like, as casual as you can be while still looking semi-presentable.
>>
>>28933018
Well you're either memeing or not the guy and memeing
>>
>>28932900
>Long sleeve?
1 plain long sleeve t-shirt, several different colour 'grunge' type shirts

>Short sleeve?
Loads of t-shirts, just plain colour ones and also ones with designs

>Jeans?
I have two blue pairs and one sort of grey pair

>Shoes?
I have some DM boots and some nike trainers
>>
>>28933048
just wear the brand name shit and i reckon you'll be golden
>>
>>28933048
Wear your Levis, a teeshirt that fits you well (look at a guide online to determine which ones actually fit) and your new trainers. Wear your good trainers mate this is a date.

>>28933066
If she wanted a football "lad" type then she wouldn't be stepping out with you, would she? She's obviously seen from your dating profile that you aren't that type of guy, so why assume that's what she wants?

Some girls like that. Some don't.

>>28933084
Good advice. Listen to this guy and wear your good trainers.
>>
File: 1457034063324.png (129 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1457034063324.png
129 KB, 557x605
>tfw burritos in t'oven
>>
File: 268.png (813 KB, 751x683) Image search: [Google]
268.png
813 KB, 751x683
All these people replying to some decoy octopus, well whatever no more replies I'll just see how things go. Last post on the issue from me was >>28933048
I won't post anything more, seems theres autists jumping in pretending to be me because they must think I'm attention whoring or something. Have a good night ladfriends I'm gunna send her a few texts and play some HOTS. Peace out
>>
Having some blood tests because I'm on olanzapine and got a care coordinator coming tomorrow, pretty anxious lads
>>
>>28933084
How do I know if the colours are clashing?

I can't buy everything so if I just get a new long sleeve shirt where should I get it from?

I can wear my old jeans it should be fine as long as we are not walking around too much or anything.
>>
File: 1450404936001.png (344 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
1450404936001.png
344 KB, 750x700
Lads would you watch some /r9k/ cooking videos?

thinking about throwing something together tommorow desu, empty house all week

Of course any recipes are welcome
>>
>>28933048
>>28933018
>>28933114

There's like 3 different people all replying to me and I can't tell who is the original poster
>>
>>28933164
Yeah

Want you to make tabouli and fallafal
>>
>>28933148
Good luck mate. You seem like a good guy, I am sure she will see that too.
>>
File: 46.jpg (55 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
55 KB, 406x480
>>28933164
Do a cooking video on how to properly make a rustlers burger, you know, toast the bun, fry an egg to go inside, ALL THE TRIMMINGS maybe a box of micro chips to really get things going.
>>
>>28933164
That sounds fucking stupid. There are already hundreds of websites and videos dedicated to budget cooking.
>woo look at me I can cook xD
That's all this is about. You want to show off your shitty food. You are the worst kind of person.
>>
>>28933161

Next do pretty nice clothes that don't cost a lot.

Clashing colours? Like a dark t-shirt will pretty much go with anything. Try not to wear the same colour on the shirt and the t-shirt.

Don't wear bright primary colours unless you're really confident.
>>
>>28933148
Sorry mate, I think they got us confused.

I was just asking about clothes for my date with the OKCupid girl.
>>
File: new.jpg (753 KB, 1400x1786) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
753 KB, 1400x1786
These are the 4 new t shirts I decided on.
I havent payed yet so if there is any I definitely shouldnt buy let me know please.
>>
>>28933199
it would be /britfeel/ friendly
>>
>>28933233
They are all fucking ugly except the red one, and if that one doesn't fit you perfectly then it will look terrible too.
>>
>>28933233
they're all very bad other than the bottom right
>>
>>28933214
>Try not to wear the same colour on the shirt and the t-shirt.

I thought you were supposed to do this?

Not the guy you were replying too, but I'll wear like a black t-shirt then a blue and black checkered shirt or a white t-shirt then a white and black checkered shirt.

Or I have a grey t-shirt that I normally wear a purple,black and grey flannel shirt with. Isn't it okay as long as the shades aren't off?
>>
>>28933233
you fucking chav
>>
>>28933164
Toad in the fucking hole
>>
Love Island time, boys!
>>
>>28933285
gymlad

>>28933279
I like that one the least

>>28933272
I can pull of baggy stuff
>>
>>28933284
don't wear checkered shirts full stop unless you're an indian who works at a call centre
>>
>>28933284

That sounds pretty good desu.
>>
>>28933309
what channel?

oc
>>
>>28933330
ITV2, lad
>>
>>28933284
>>28933214

>all these batty boys talking bout what clothes will make them look pretty

You are literal women
>>
>>28933345
Are you a virgin lad?

You are.
>>
>>28933330
ITV 5 and on catch up
>>
>>28933310
>I can pull off baggy stuff

So you, a guy on r9k, a place for people who can't perceive how others see them, is the one guy in the world who can wear ill fitting clothing and look good?
>>
>>28933164
Teach our friend how to make a poached egg
>>
>>28933345
Clothes don't make me look pretty lad, I make clothes look pretty.
>>
>>28933363
Poached eggs are for fucking faggots

*throws paper at you*
>>
>>28933361
Maybe he is a rapper mate, ever think of that?

Don't judge people til you have been in their shoes.
>>
>>28933164
Only if you're good. I love cooking videos

I've seen enough shitty cooking videos to last me a life time though
>>
Poleaboo went to raid his sisters wardrobe but she was there

Made up a lie about coming in to borrow her bathroom scales
>>
>>28933387
Reeeeeee leave me alone dad! Buy me overwatch reeeeeee
>>
>>28933363
kek or eggy bread

>unironically burning your parents house down cooking eggy bread

I'm still laughing at this like month later.
>>
>>28933399
You should have told her straight up that you were there to borrow her clothes.

Maybe she'd have told you to choose a pair of nice panties, stripped you naked, then put them on you.
>>
>>28933244
it wouldn't be because it wouldn't be anonymous
we have /ck/ we can go to
>>
>>28933399
You're going to get caught soon. I'll look out for lynchings or honor killings in Lancashire
>>
>>28933425
Did he ever post evidence?
>>
>>28933361
Yes

>>28933395
I look like one tbf, chavy and quite muscular
>>
File: evennewer.jpg (666 KB, 1400x1786) Image search: [Google]
evennewer.jpg
666 KB, 1400x1786
Ok lads I changed it because of you virgin bullies

This better?
>>
>>28933467
>Three bodies from the same family have been in a house in Lancashire. Police are looking for the eldest daughter for questionning.
>>
Poleaboo is gonna put on his girl pyjamas and chastity device while watching more One Piece

I'll put up some pics for you boys in 3/4 hours

>>28933467
Media hysteria

>honor
FOY
>>
why are girls more attractive when they're afraid or crying?
>>
>>28933663
>I'll put up some pics for you boys in 3/4 hours
don't bother lad, we can do fine without them.
>>
>>28933616
2 on the right are the only good ones. The other 2 look shit even on the 'models'
>>
>>28933675

Vulnerability is a desirable trait for women lad.

That's why noone will ever date us because we're vulnerable NEET men.
>>
>>28933663
What criteria do you use for deciding whether you post as Poleaboo or Monica?
>>
>>28933687
Because they are white people clothes
>>
>>28933783
All of those clothes are "white people clothes". Other cultures have very noticable clothing styles.
>>
>So anon, tell us a little bit about yourself. What do you do to relax?
>>
>>28933847
I wish other peoples would stop the cultural appropriation of white native dress
>>
>>28933881
Our model wears a size Medium and is 178cm/5'10" tall

Im 6 foot so should I buy a large lad? Ive never bought a large in my life.
>>
>>28933705
There's no difference between Poleaboo/Monica posts

Monica is my real name
Poleaboo is my online nickname
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28933619
>eldest daughter
>>
>>28933923
I'm 5'6 and buy a medium, is medium basically one size fits all except the obese
>>
>>28933936
You're Mingita and Pakipoo
>>
File: 1464266690385.jpg (57 KB, 386x371) Image search: [Google]
1464266690385.jpg
57 KB, 386x371
>be me
>beta orbiter
>talking to oneitis
>she has a Chad bf
>mentions she's gotten close to another lad (not bf)
>feel like I've been shot through the gut

She's going to cheat on her bf again and end up with this other lad. This shouldn't bother me as much as it does

I should be over her, why am I so pathetic
>>
>>28933936
post deepoll certificate
you are permitted to expunge your surname

>Mohammed Monica Hussein
>>
>>28934031
Use the situation to your advantage. Manipulate her into ruining her relatinoship and then when she's all alone you get to go for the kill.

If you actually wanted to be over her you wouldn't be an orbiter. You have to cut them out completely.
>>
>>28934031
Why do you care about such a selfish whore?

She's clearly a bad person and probably riddled with STDs, there is no reason to want to know her
>>
>>28934067
>If you actually wanted to be over her you wouldn't be an orbiter. You have to cut them out completely.

Yeah I know. It's impossible to be over a grill you were into if you try to remain friends. But I can't cut her out as she's my only real female connection that isn't family.

>Use the situation to your advantage. Manipulate her into ruining her relatinoship and then when she's all alone you get to go for the kill.

I think it's too late for that, I'm probably the fall back guy if everything goes tits up for her.
>>
They've sped up to the point where they provoke
>>
>>28934099
>She's clearly a bad person and probably riddled with STDs, there is no reason to want to know her

This is truer than I care to admit
>>
>>28934146
>I'm probably the fall back guy
you aren't
>>
>>28934146
you don't want to be in that position man, trust me
>>
>supposed to be my day off tomorrow
>at the end of my shift today boss comes in and asks if I want to work tomorrow
>tell him no
>he says he's given somebody else the day off
>tries to bargain with my saying it will be overtime and I don't need to do a full shift
>still means waking up at 5am

fuck sake what a cunt
>>
>going through old photos with mum
>scanning them into the computer
>tfw she refuses to scan any picture that has your dad in it

anyone else here /fuckedfamily/?
>>
>>28934243
don't get why people never say they have plans desu, just say you're spending it with your family or something
>>
>>28934031
>be me

stop doing that
>>
>>28934279
because that's obvious
>>
>>28934265
Mother is an over the top control freak who tries to micro manage my life and has made me scared of rejection and of being honest with her.

She also cut herself out of all the pictures with my dad in them and sent them to him when she got divorced
>>
>>28934265
>associating with women
I wouldn't want to know him either.
>>
>>28934194
Well then I'm just her shoulder to cry on then

>>28934146
I know mate. I've been close to finding an actual gf that isn't her but it either goes tits up or they just stop being interested

It hurts to have no contact with females but it kills to be so close before getting shot down
>>
>>28934223
>I know mate. I've been close to finding an actual gf that isn't her but it either goes tits up or they just stop being interested
>It hurts to have no contact with females but it kills to be so close before getting shot down

Quoted the wrong post. Stupid mobile
>>
What's it like to shower with a girl?
>>
>>28934279
I worked at Tesco for like a month once and even if I said I had plans the manager would want to know what they were, how important and if I could cancel, then he would go mad and run around screaming and shouting if I refused to cancel at the last minute to come into work the next day. Needless to say I left pretty quick.

When you work in a real job and they ask you to come in you can just say no and they are like fair enough, but if you say yes they are really thankful. They didn't even thank you for it in Tesco if you did go out of your way to do overtime.
>>
>>28934500
how did you know it was tesco? weird
>>
>>28934489
Pretty hot desu I like rubbing soap on their butts.
>>
File: caaat.jpg (205 KB, 1200x677) Image search: [Google]
caaat.jpg
205 KB, 1200x677
Lads see my cat
>>
>>28934489

The only advantage is that you can pee on them and they won't realise because of all the other water.
>>
>>28934660
>thinking that my girlfriend might have done this
disgusting bitch
>>
Where did everybody go?
>>
>>28934577

Thats one comfy cat you got there, brit-smile!

Nice dubs too. Consider them both checked the FUCK OUT.
>>
Just got crunchyroll any suggestions on what to watch, hunter x hunter is what I plan to watch when I get back from making food, unless you guys have better suggestions?
>>
>>28935016
watching james may

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giZgEI626Kw
>>
File: 1433440361278.jpg (139 KB, 824x691) Image search: [Google]
1433440361278.jpg
139 KB, 824x691
>>28935048
>Just got crunchyroll

Literally why would you do this?
>>
>>28935070
Fucking hell he's aged. Looks like he could be Stephen Fry's brother.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 259x193) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 259x193
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10327500

Hey lads, voting is still open for this friday's movie. It closes at midnight tomorrow, so make sure to vote before then!

>http://www.strawpoll.me/10327500
>>
>>28935195
Did Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl ever get played?
>>
>>28935048
>crunchyroll
>making food
could you be any more normie?
>>
>>28935243

I don't think it ever managed to get more than a couple of votes desu
>>
>>28935195
ALL SHIT

ocee
>>
>>28935291
Shame, that one and all the other horror films by that director/effects artist are endlessly entertaining. It is never the same watching them alone though.
>>
>>28935195
I've never heard of any of those. Must be 3D movies I'm guessing?
>>
>google crunchyroll thinking it's going to be some sort of food
>it's fucking weeb shit

hope this doesn't affect my youtube recommendations or anything desu - i try to keep my computer clean of any sort of anime
>>
can anyone identify the tune at the very start of this video for me?

i feel like its from a video game or anime

/00F3D33
>>
>>28935346
Fuck off normalfag

oregonal
>>
>>28935377
Sounds like Hotline Miami
>>
>>28935346
why don't you like anime
>>
>>28935379
>he doesn't like watching little cartoon girls making sex noises and getting nonced for an hour
>he must be a normie

fuck off lad, i'm a massive autist, I just have some shred of self-respect that stops me from wanting to watch that shit
>>
Hey lads, i'm in a bit of trouble.

I'm a young Chinese man who was born in Britain, I recently moved out of my parents house because my mum was having a go at me to get a job. Well anyway, I managed to find a flat with two roommates, a Russian girl and a English white lad. Well, I developed a crush on the Russian girl and well, one thing led to another and I filmed her having a piss. Well she found out, I got kicked out and am now living back home awaiting my trial.

Any advice lads?
>>
>>28935140
to watch on my ps4 in bed
>>
>>28935451
kek desu with you mate
>>
>>28935451
Constantly refer to yourself in the 3rd person before becoming a crossdressing fetiishist and pretending you're a tranny
>>
>>28935413
that's it, thanks mate it's been bugging me all day
>>
>>28935510
Actually I enjoy dressing as a Russian solider in high heeled boots to appear tall.
>>
>>28935426
>"he doesn't like watching little cartoon girls making sex noises and getting nonced for an hour"
>implying that's all anime is
The only reason people don't watch anime is because they are either ignorant or misinformed about it. It's by far the best medium of entertainment besides maybe gaming if you're in to that sort of thing. There's literally no good reason for anyone to be missing out on anime. Stop avoiding it just because some other misinformed or ignorant normie might judge you for it.
>>
>>28935426
Not all anime is little girls you nigger
Watch berserk for a fuck you manly fuck anime
there are hundreds but you're a faggot
>>
>>28935590
>>28935589
Damn triggered these pussys
>>
Fuck me ive gotten fat quick
>>
>>28935484
I don't know what's on crunchyroll but I quickly went through the list of shows and Shin Sekai Yori is a favorite of mine. Others shows like GTO, Mushishi, Kaiji, A Lull in the Sea (Nagi no Asukara) are all stuff that I've watched that are really good.
>>
>>28935590
>it's not all little girls
>all the men look and speak like women
>all the women act, talk and look like little girls regardless of their supposed "age"

Think I'll pass. It's a "medium" or "hobby", or whatever you want to call it, that exists for the sole purpose of legitimising disgusting sexual fetishes such as pedophilia.
>>
>>28935285
>>28935484
>owns a ps4
so i guess you can get more normie...
>>
>>28935863
3/10
decent ruse

You had the right idea, but you just made the delivery to obvious, I'd suggest trying to tone it down and keep it briefer.
>>
Not tired and no britfeel.

What else is there to do?
>>
>just had a fap
>went limp several times and was very difficult to finish

The thing that doesn't make sense to me is this: the yourbrainonporn people say that we end up needing more and more extreme porn to fap to because we get addicted to novelty of new material, but I need to keep going back to the same few specific videos to finish.

Do I just need to find a new fetish or something?
>>
In my first attempt, I tried buying bitcoin on Cubit using debit card. I had to do a ID verification via IDNow. Clicking through the application, asking me to put in my phone number, etc. Suddenly came face to face to some overweight guy in his 50s on webcam asking me to speak my name out loud. I repeated it three times but he gave me this look of disappointment and rejected my ID verification without comment. I don't want to go through that again.

I then tried Bitbargain to buy bitcoin using a bank transfer. I went through the necessary verifications (much easier, all I had to do was take a photo of my covered up debit card showing my name with a note next to it). The seller gave me his bank details and I was very close, just needed to make the transfer now. Suddenly Natwest asked me to put my card into my card reader. Wait, what card reader? Turns out you need a card reader to make bank payments, I needed to order one first. Ended up cancelling the Bitbargan order and lost reputation because of it. I bet the seller was really annoyed. I don't even have enough reputation to repeat the transaction with the seller anymore when my card reader arrives.

Fucking hell, lads. Why is buying bitcoins so fucking difficult?
>>
>Spend whole day wagecucking
>cum home
>new filthy frank

XD XD XD
>>
>>28936060
because people commonly use stolen credit cards to do transactions.

and people also do chargebacks alot, they just take the bitcoin then tell their bank they never received product
>>
>>28936060
It was pretty easy for me on LocalBitcoins, just read the process that people use to sell them and pick someone that doesn't have a complicated process.
>>
anyone here go to or have been to a college before? I go to a college in gloucester, do a level 3 it course. There are 3 types of people you see:

1. Normies - normally wear skinny jeans with rolled up ankles + ripped knees and have ice gem hairstyle

2. robots - greasy hair, wearing weaboo shit

3. foreignfags - wearing fake designer shit, shouting random words in another language as they walk down corridor

anyone else have same experience?
>>
>>28936179
I used to get the bus to work and I would see the kids getting off for the college and it was mostly those types desu.
There were some qt normies with flippy hair though
>>
>>28936097
lt's time to stop!
>>
>>28936044
you need to stop fapping mate
>>
>>28936044
Which specific vids m8?
>>
>>28936408

"special" videos from my "special" collection.

>>28936362

Got to get rid of that surplus cum somehow
>>
>>28936459
Give us some links man!

Don't care if you're a puffter. All the better
>>
>James Ward was given a 10-month IPP for arson in 2006. Now nearly 10 years on, he is still inside and has no release date.

>He regularly self-harms, sets light to his cell, barricades himself in and has staged dirty protests. With a low IQ, and mental health problems, he cannot cope with prison life.
>>
File: r.jpg (56 KB, 400x574) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
56 KB, 400x574
>>28936492

>Give us some links man!

You wouldn't like it, it's weird fetish shit. Also not online, I'm one of apparently very few people who still save their pron
>>
>>28936516
Better in than out desu. Gotta keep chavs off the street. Should be special prisons just for chavs and put them all in under IPP.
>>
>>28936516
>becomes overwhelmed and starts fires
Sounds like the system is working desu, the dangerous should be in prison
>>
Why are all boxers cunts?
Or most anyway.

Who is the nicest boxer?
>>
File: 5054240240745.jpg (20 KB, 417x560) Image search: [Google]
5054240240745.jpg
20 KB, 417x560
>>28936714
Are you a brefis man then? I've always found these ASDA boxers to be rather comfy,
>>
>>28935863
I don't get why you have to say things that aren't true about anime to justify your not watching it. You can just admit that you don't have a legitimate reason you know? I just don't know why you have to go such lengths because you just have a feeling you shouldn't like something. Keep letting normies influence your life I guess.
>>
>>28936853

There is literally no excuse for anime.
>>
>>28936714
Poleaboo noticed this a while ago too, closest we can get is:

Amir Khan is obnoxious but not a cunt

Terrance Crawford seems quiet and humble

GGG? His English isn't great though so you can't know for sure
>>
>>28936827
Made me laugh

oce
>>
>>28936898
What about David Haye?

He seems pretty nice.
>>
>>28936938
has a broken toe
>>
>>28936938
Makes a lot of excuses/is dishonest and isn't dedicated to boxing
>>
>>28936975
But still seems nice in interviews.
Anthony Joshua is cool as well
>>
>>28936714
Ricky Hatton seemed like a nice bloke
>>
Gonna go piss in the sink and then make a cuppa

brb lads
>>
>>28936894
What do you mean by that

origami
>>
Isn't Chris eubank meant to be really nice?
>>
>>28937001
>>28936986
>>28936938
Who was the irish lad who was coached by his dad. I always thought he seemed nice.
>>
>>28936986
AJ had an ASBO

Haye is nice I suppose, just not perfect
He's not overly abusive to his opponents or fans

>>28937022
He abandoned his son or something but yeah he is one of the nicest people on the planet when it comes to his fans

He is full of bullshit though
>>
I recorded my first song today lads.
Finally managed to do it and I fucking hate it.
Gonna start selling songs instead I think, my voice is just to bad to make my own tracks.

Maybe could do yung lean style music
>>
I was thinking about how the Earth's population is too big, and I was considering the best way to deal with it.

I was thinking that anyone who hasn't had sex by the age of 25 should be shot dead. I mean, what better measure of your worth to mankind other than if you had a chance to reproduce?

I think most people would agree with this plan.

"A 25 year old virgin? LOL! Pull the fucking trigger. Hahaha"
>>
>tfw you found someone on OKC who did a hypnotic fetish porn video

can't find her video on empornium and it's pissing me off now. No point talking to her when I've seen her pussy for free.
>>
>>28937364
That is kinda true, the only reason I havent lsot mine yet is because I refuse to fuck a fat or ugly girl. If it was like that I would have to swallow my pride and fuck a landwhale that keeps messaging me.

Or could just kill all 4chan users.
>>
>>28937364

You should probably talk to a therapist about these suicidal thoughts, anon
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.