[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oldweb cringe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1432691512109.jpg (22 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1432691512109.jpg
22 KB, 456x628
ITT: We google our usernames and look at cringy forum posts from 5+ years ago. I'll start:

>>>why wont my game show up in the lobby
>>Sorry, Haven't done this in a while. *Ahem*
>>DID YOU FORGET TO FUCKING PORT FORWARD?
>what the heck is a port forward
>>
>you are a charming enough dude that instead i'm going to call you ralph nader because you're the fucking nadir and you make me want to ralph and it will be that first chilly day in hell before you become president

I was pissed off about something
>>
File: 1459664004132.jpg (190 KB, 550x558) Image search: [Google]
1459664004132.jpg
190 KB, 550x558
>I don't like your new forum because it looks different. Please change it back to the old format or I will leave forever. Thanks.

cue a dozen posts about me not being missed
>>
>>28931508
What in the fuck possesses people to act like that?
>they gain literally no advantage from shitting on you
>they had almost no role or stake in the decision to switch to the new layout
>new layout ostensibly designed to make things EASIER for the user and you, a user, are providing feedback on it
>shit on you anyway

Did they think they were going to get mod privs if they defended it? Really? I don't understand. This behavior is alien to me.
>>
>>28931651
Probably because all I did was shitpost about runescape and team fortress. This was circa 2011.
>>
>>28931975
>I don't like this guy so he's wrong
I understand. Fucking gay, but I understand.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.