[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /violent home/ here? I have one of these that stays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 41Q+G7xlFRL._SY300_.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
41Q+G7xlFRL._SY300_.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
Who else /violent home/ here? I have one of these that stays charged and strapped to me at all times because of daily death threats and assault from my immediate family members. Anyone else trapped in a similar situation with no hope of escape?
>inb4 an hero I'm not there yet but it's always in the back of my head
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-04.jpg (52 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-04.jpg
52 KB, 604x517
>>28931353
origniabro spiderman
>>
Where do you live? The fucking ghetto? That is fucking insane.
>>
File: glad.png (8 KB, 405x382) Image search: [Google]
glad.png
8 KB, 405x382
Yep. I live alone with my mother who owns 13 different species of Tarantula. She is a NEET on disability and spends all day tracking them. If she suspects I have annoyed one of her tarantulas she fucking plucks off tarantula hair and rubs it in my eyes whilst I sleep. She sometimes hums the spiderman theme while she does it but only if I am sleeping heavily

I wish she would die desu. Can't kick her out because it would make me look bad.
>>
>>28931430
No i live with a bunch of mentally ill whiteys

It is, but I havent been paid for work since december and I am out of money. I am completely trapped
>>
>>28931473
just become homeless then
>>
>>28931906
rather kill myself anon
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.