[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get sleepy pills >start using as prescribed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Album.jpg (91 KB, 800x776) Image search: [Google]
Album.jpg
91 KB, 800x776
>finally get sleepy pills
>start using as prescribed to fix sleep schedule
>realize how effective they are
>start taking them whenever just to not have to be awake
Just woke up. Just have to wait maybe an hour for it to kick in.
Living the life here.
Why aren't you sedating yourself? It's like suicide except your parents don't have to deal with you dying. It's perfect. The rare moments you have dreams it's way better than real life anyway.
>>
felt this way when I was 13 and my mom smashed my DS the last day of school so I had nothing to do all summer

pointless if you don't know how to lucid dream
>>
File: 1457856034384.jpg (9 KB, 281x274) Image search: [Google]
1457856034384.jpg
9 KB, 281x274
>>28931496
>my mom smashed my DS the last day of school so I had nothing to do all summer
What a fucking whore
>>
>>28931496
>pointless if you don't know how to lucid dream
Id rather watch a bad movie than live a nightmare.
>>
>>28931496
Holy shit! What a bitch
Why though?
>>
ambien? they don't just knock me out like that unless I'm tired. however it is kind of interesting staying awake on it.
>>
100-200mg diphenhydramine is nice, and even better when combined with some dxm.
>>
>>28931158
after a while you grow resistant to them. then you find yourself shaking and convulsing. then you forget everything happening. don't drive
hypnotics / benzos are a terrible way to live. when you wake up you'll hate yourself
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.