[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Had job interview today >Didn't get it >Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1458865531831.jpg (66 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
1458865531831.jpg
66 KB, 575x523
>Had job interview today
>Didn't get it
>Still in NEET life doing absolutely nothing
How is NEET life bearable to any of you? I can't do this shit anymore. I'm going to try a few more places, if I can't get out of this shit I'm going to an hero.
>>
File: pain.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
ive been neet for 8 months anon
>>
>>28931060
How do you deal with it? My PC is shit so new vidya is not an option, all I fucking do is watch Netflix all fucking day. I can't deal with this shit anymore.
>>
>>28930950
Having all the time in the world in your own room is a dream. NEET is only unbearable if:

1) parental pressure
2) your computer/internet sucks

My parents died, which sucks, but I'm an only child and got the full inheritance. Sold the house and moved in with my grandma. When she dies, I'll get her apartment too. At current prices I have enough money to live for 40 years, after which I'll simply an hero.

Got thick walls, thick door, lock on my door, decent hardware, live fifteen floors abound ground level, decent neighborhood, pretty comfy. Grandma never bothers me unless she needs me to go buy meds, food, or clean something. This is honestly a much better life than when I was working manual labor for scraps.
>>
>>28931255
Just go outside? Walk in you park, visit your town center, use your NEETbux to buy a few candy and treats and ENJOY this small privilege of freedom in this slave-ridden society. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>28930950
if you just want like any job apply to a temp agency. you can do it online, they'll call you that day or the next. you'll have an "interview" but as long as you dont assault anyone and refrain from racial slurs for 20 minutes youre in. you don't even have to shower.
temp agency makes money pimping you out to warehouses and factories, they dont give a shit who you are. if they can get you in a warehouse they can start billing the warehouse for every hour youre in there. they dont care if you have a work history, criminal record of any kind doesn't matter. as long as you have both arms and both legs you have a (shitty) job.
i recommend putting on your application that you are certified on a pallet jack. these jobs pay slightly more and whatever warehouse you end up in is going to train you to drive it again whether you know how to or not (legally they have to even if you've been on one for years), You can get the hang of driving one in 5 minutes.
they may give you options on where you want to go or they may not. i would avoid any place that requires you to maintain a percentage. flat piece rate is much more comfy.
>>
>>28931362
My PC is shit, though. I live in squalor. If anything I'd gladly start working for long enough to get a PC, then go back to NEETbux.
>>
>>28930950
Failed normies will never be content with NEETdom.
>>
>>28931362
is it bad that sometime i wish my family died so i could sell their properties? And go live in a rented apartment and get a new computer and be neet for decades..
>>
>>28931444
i worked at warehouse on pallet jack. It isnt hard work. Just driving through warehouses and pickin up shit n stuff. I get paid well. But after few months i left cause of autism and anxiety. Now im NEET. My senpai pushing me to work cause i have 3 little siblings and only mom is employed and its hard for her to pay everything alone.
>>
>>28931912
>I worked in a warehouse
How do you even get a job at one? I'd imagine it'd be comfy since I assume contact with others is pretty limited.
>>
File: 1458928707022.jpg (58 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1458928707022.jpg
58 KB, 592x592
>got 2 interviews
>was literally told all the answers
>didn't get either job
that was the day i learned my place in society
>>
>>28931912
i called them. i asked if they needed someone to work at warehouse. they told me if i can work asap they will send a car for me. so i said yes and they picked me up and i gave them my personal info for that Licence so i could drive a pallet jack. i didnt know how it works but they showed me and gave me few hours to practice and told me to watch my colleges work. i get used to it and started working.
>>
>>28930950
Just got hired on friday, going to start training next Monday. I can't wait, I have a good PC but everything becomes so boring. Logged almost 300 hours in Dark Souls 3 since it's came out and watched a shitload of xfiles.
>>
>>28931425
explain how to obtain neetbux first, as no one ever brings it up
>>
>>28932117
be autistic
>>
>>28930950
my father controls all forms of identification. cant drive or get a job even if I wanted to, he has all my info locked away. Like Identity theft but nobody is using mine, not even me. So I am trappedh
>>
>>28932161
literally steal it and all the money you can from him, run away, and start your life.
>>
Just wait until you get a job. You will be more miserable. I can promise.
>>
>>28932203
its in a safe deposit box under his name only us two know about. Basically I have to wait until he dies
>>
>>28932161
Request whatever you need online or go to the court house.
>>
>>28932242
You could easily get it with a court order. Just go to the courthouse and ask. You should be able to fill out a Temporary Restraining Order and get your stuff back.
>>
>>28932242
Then get new shit. Birth certificates, ID's, passports, etc. can all be replaced.
>>
>>28932252
what a fucking nightmare. my own biological father did this to me because he was upset I didnt go to college. so he completely fucked my chances at life. I dont even have my social memorized

how do I request a court order when I dont have an identity?
>>
>>28931454
Why don't neets just work under the table like Mexicans so u get the best of both worlds
>>
>>28932321
Of course you have an identity, stop making excuses you lazy fuck. Obviously you're content with just wasting away if you haven't done anything yet.

Maybe I'm just a normie but if somebody did that to me, I'd be talking to the police ASAP.
>>
>>28932363
im talking with my dad you dumbfuck

I just dont know what to do if he doesnt forfeit soon. im a fucking normie too you faggot
>>
>>28932344
Because Mexicans work for like $3 an hour and it is backbreaking labor.
>>
>>28930950
if you just want something to do for money and dont care what, get a stocking job
>hours often not during operating hours depending on store, so you can often quietly stock your goods and leave
>better pay because generally requires more effort than sitting your ass at a cash register
>move around instead of staring at the same thing during your shift breaks the monotony
>dont need shit for a resume, just sell yourself as coachable and hardworking during the interview
>the left-field questions they ask you dont actually matter, they just want to see if you can handle being asked things at all

once again this is assuming you just want literally any employment at all and not a career based job
>>
>NEET for almost a year
>I'm about to fucking lose it

Nobody will fucking hire me
>>
>>28934035
Same boat. Trying to outside more to keep me from going mad.
>>
>>28930950
Honestly, get a janitor job. Nothing more comfy than taking your time, cleaning a mostly empty building, listening to music.

Janitor/custodian is THE robot job.

Every NEET who has an inheritance hookup - keep it invested and you can live off the interest (or dividends, what have you) forever. Example: ATT and Verizon pay out a 5% dividend. If you have $200,000, that's $10,000/year income without touching the starting balance. You could probably spend down 1-2% of it ($2-4,000 on top of the $10k) and be fine perpetually.

But.. bonus points if you work the minimum needed to get Social Security when you hit age 65. Working for 10 years might be enough.
>>
File: 1462333292094.jpg (94 KB, 291x273) Image search: [Google]
1462333292094.jpg
94 KB, 291x273
>tfw found out mom tries to contact every workplace after I send in a resume to tell them about how "I'm a good boy and I try so hard so please get a job"

She's genuinely confused as to why this doesn't work and she's starting to think I'm the one sabotaging myself behind her back.
>>
>tfw work PTSD
>getting panic attack when thinking about working full-time
>>
>>28931362
can we become friends ?
>>
>>28934527
this can't be real
nobody is this stupid
where are you from?
>>
>>28934707

The US, but my mom is Polish and never worked a day in her life and has no idea how these things work.

I'm sending resumes without telling her now and I'm dreading the day she finds out because she'll just get mad. "YOU CAN'T KEEP SECRETS FROM ME ANON! WHY DO YOU HATE ME? WAS I A BAD MOTHER?"
>>
>>28931060
I'm over three years now
>>
Spoiler alert:

Getting a job is not likely to make you feel much better. At least, not in the long term.

I've never been a neet per se, but my job does little to make my life feel less empty.
>>
try a temp agency
worked for me
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.