[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here at rock bottom? Lets talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2057x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2057x1536
Anyone else here at rock bottom? Lets talk
>>
What would constitute rock bottom? Im 18 and I dropped out in April. I smoke like a chimney, Im a fat fuck pig and i've basically lost all my friends.from being NEET. I tried coke a few times this weekend but it didnt really do anything to me. Thanks for listening, I guess.
>>
>>28931062
Sounds pretty bad man. Where do you live? Also at least you had friends to lose. I have none and no one ever gave a fuck about me.
>>
>>28931062
You're only 18, faggot. Stop talking like your life is lost, there are people here who are over 30.
>>
>>28931421
>age matters
most people are more LIKELY to have no hope after 30, but some people lost their chance when they were barely able to walk. my parents homeschooled me in isolation for all of my childhood, i had no idea how to interact when i was a teenager in highschool. i was fucked from the start
>>
Rock bottom = homeless or jail
>>
>>28931475
I mean, if you're only 18 you have a lot time still to fix yourself. But if you're over 30 there's no hope.
>>
>>28931506
I'm barely a step above homeless. I'm living in a filthy apartment with dozens of people constantly in and out. It's so fucking dirty. I'm sick as fuck at the moment, I have only a bit of money saved up and it won't last much longer. I thought I'd get a job but it's so fucking crowded out there it makes me anxious as fuck. I'm wasting away in this shithole.
>>
I keep on betting all my student loan on horse racing

I'll have a good day then two or three shit ones, and then I have to double down to make it back and obviously that's a pretty dangerous thing

Might be addicted guys, but at least I graduate soon so should get a decent job
>>
File: 1285374293853.jpg (17 KB, 279x291) Image search: [Google]
1285374293853.jpg
17 KB, 279x291
>>28931584
>if you're over 30 there's no hope
Concepts of hope or despair are quaint at my age. Only purgatory is real. Inertia. Grey skies over an infinite ocean.
>>
File: cave-dweller-chisel.jpg (39 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
cave-dweller-chisel.jpg
39 KB, 400x315
>>28930947
>rock bottom

>owns at least a dozen petroleum or hygiene products never available to all of humanity until the last century

not to mention, owning a photo-capable internet access device

yeah you really hit a new low for all mankind
>>
>>28931749
I'm sorry man, I'm 26 and I'm heading the same fate. I will probably kill myself past 30s, I don't want to turn into a bitter old virgin.
>>
>>28931615
Nope, that's not how it works

Either you have a place to sleep, shit, and cook, or you don't

Same with jail. Either you're free, or you're not

I've been both so I can tell you these things
>>
>>28931853
None of those are mine. Internet is on and off constantly. Device is borrowed
>>
>>28931853
>muh starving nigger babbies
pull back my foreskin faggot
>>
>>28931896
misleading OP faggot
>>
>>28931891
I'm sleeping on a floor covered in roaches, fast food bags, ash, a pregnancy test(?), piles of towels and clothes, trash, and all kinds of filth. I walk to the mall nearby to shit, and get clean drinking water. I have nowhere to cook.

Sure I'm not at the worse place of any human on earth, but it's pretty fucking bad
>>
>>28931966
FFS, get a tent and a backpack (or steal them) and go innawoods and save up the money you have left, stop paying rent to live in a shithole.
>>
>>28930947
The harder I try to escape rock bottom the farther I sink, not even realizing there was a lower point than the one I was at before.
>>
>>28931966
wow, what city do you even live in
>>
File: Battleroom.jpg (237 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Battleroom.jpg
237 KB, 1024x768
>Been living here for 2 years and there's still nothing on my wall
>Forget that that's a total depressed/sperg thing to do
>Bring female over who takes one look at my room and the whole mood changes
>>
>>28932087
Is that it? You think you have it bad? What a spoiled child.

>Bring female over
Fuck off normie
>>
I'm a 20 year old college dropout, virgin with no friends at all, haven't had a conversation in a year, 10k in debt, and homeless. Is that rock bottom?
>>
live on the ranch I inherited.
100 yo house I take good care of it though
Nearest neightbor 1.5 mi away.
decent internet
couldn't ask for more, but find myself longing for something. perhaps a way to make $$
>>
File: 1464472179338.jpg (60 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1464472179338.jpg
60 KB, 640x636
I plan on killing myself in two months
>>
>>28932150
Add in a crippling alcohol addiction and yeah, sounds like it.
Good luck brobot
>>
>>28932150
Yup. Sounds like it. What keeps you from ending it?
>>28932059
Atlanta
>>28932004
I'm not paying rent. I was trying to get into college and be out of here in 2 months but I got denied from all 6 that I applied to, even the community college. I'm thinking military might be my last hope, if I ever stop being sick. I did decent on the asvab
>>
I'm getting there, I'm a balding overweight 27 year old college dropout who has been NEET for almost two years because I'm a useless alcoholic shithead that nobody will hire to do anything but flip burgers part time

I like to dream about getting a job and moving away from my shitty family that drains the soul out of me and finally live my life but there isn't really any hope left
>>
>>28932209
why because you can't get pic related?
>>
>>28932247
>What keeps you from ending it?
I've never been suicidal
>>
>>28932087
Why the FUCK do you buy game informer in 2016
>>
>>28932087
>Rock bottom
>This battleroom
Are you fucking serious? I wish i could bash your skull in, norman.
>>
File: 1463526013454.png (965 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463526013454.png
965 KB, 1080x1920
>>28932265
No, because ive hit rock bottom
>>
>>28932274
Wow. Props to you. I can't imagine not being suicidal, espescially in circumstances like that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
>>28931506
Reminder that you can't hit rock bottom if you're white and male.
>>
>>28932274
same here

the worse it gets, the more my desire to burn or waste or steal or destroy other people's resources, assets, time, etc. Just generally fuck shit up

can't get into what I've done, but let's just say I'm surprised I'm still alive and able to post on teh internets.
>>
>>28932348
Non white homeless are actually better off than homeless whites since they're more likely to get sympathy from people

I know you're memeing though, just felt like saying
>>
>>28932257
That sucks man. Have a (you)
>>
>>28932366
what have you done? I'm curious now!
how do you survive?
>>
>>28932366
I already steal. My situation isn't even that bad IMO, compared to most people they'll think it's horrible but I'm fine
>>
>>28931634
you haven't hit rock bottom until you have a serious gambling addiction
>>
remember guys, poor is a state of mind. broke is temporary.
you can't escape the rat race because you don't employ people. instead you be an employer
>>
>>28932087
Your room says a lot about who you are. You clearly live to just play vidya and smoke weed
>>
>>28932279
I don't, I got that from a coworker who is the real robot. He's awkward as fuck, talks about "the deepweb", and has a Canadian transgender 'girlfriend'
>>
>>28932530
remember goys to buy my book, it will make me_ rich!!!
>>
>>28932530
All you gotta do is work hard and save money, that's the secret bros. Cause poor people never work hard and they spend all their money on tvs and shit, and rich people are rich cause they saved their money and worked, that's how it always happens IRL
>>
>>28932910
If I didn't spend all my money on weed these last few years I could have had enough saved to start a business

Replace weed with whatever it is you keep throwing your money away on. Fast food?
>>
File: image.gif (792 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
792 KB, 443x332
>>28930947
Just end meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
how the fuckity fuck was that not original you fag
>>
>>28932938
I don't throw my money on anything. I don't even spend money on anything except a gym membership and gas
>>
>>28932910
save up. I'm posting on a shitty 10 yo netbook with a 1024x700 resolution. I could buy all sorts of awesome shit and have a battlestation, but I'd rather invest. You faggots have no financial sense
>>
>>28933036
then how are you rock bottom?
>>
>>28933141
>homeless
>not rock bottom
>>
>>28933171
Why are you wasting time on 4chan

This is what I mean by poor people are poor because they're shit people
>>
>>28933269
Why are you on 4chan, when you could spend every waking minute of your life working?
>>
>>28930947
>women's underwear
>scrunched up toothpaste tube
>gillette
>clean sink bowl
You're a tranny, right?
>>
>>28931506
I feel like a closed mental ward is worse
>>
>almost 25
>no gf ever
>no friends
>hate my job
>no skills
>pay high rent to share an apartment with repulsive foreigners

Today I cried on the train while reading a passage in a novel about a relationship and how happy the narrator was.
>>
>>28930947
I feel like I am. I had the chance to go to a top university, but my mom ruined it because she's a foreigner and didn't want to give me her social security number for financial aid and scholarships. As a result, I ended up losing all of that and am in $20,000 in debt.

I fucking hate my life and I can't think of a way to pay all of that money back... She blames me for it, too, even though she was the one who refused to listen to me.

I hate all dumb people because of her. I think they should not be allowed to have free will. I think they should have somebody bossing them around all the time so as to make the world more efficient.
>>
>>28933576
>
I hate all dumb people because of her. I think they should not be allowed to have free will. I think they should have somebody bossing them around all the time so as to make the world more efficient.
If you can't manipulate dumb people into doing your bidding, you probably deserve to have your free will taken too.
>>
>>28930947
why do you have so many toothbrushes anon
>>
>25 khv
>min wage part time high schooler tier job
>failing out of community college for the 2nd time
>few attempts to talk to girls have ended in complete embarrassment and failure
>father basically gave up on me
>mother just tells me lies about my future and how "everything will work out, you're still young"

I've always joked about suicide, not really ever thought about going through with it for real. But man lately I really am starting to think I could pull the trigger. I'd have to get pretty drunk and benzo'd out first, but I could do it. My mom will be sad, but tough luck. I'm sad every day, miserable.
>>
>>28933576
Aid wouldn't be refused because you didn't provide someone else's social security number. There is more to this.
>>
>>28933864
Maybe the rules have changed but who knows. I didn't look into it any further because I was more mad about the incident about the time.

I mean, who wouldn't be irate about it? My own fucking mom refused to help me out, but here she is giving everything to my dumbass, irresponsible little sister even though she doesn't deserve it.

It's not really that big of a deal anymore. I wanted to become a doctor by 24, but that's not possible now. I'm like three years behind so I'm gonna kill myself when the time is right.
>>
>>28931749
The worst part is that in this accelerated society and the information age, it's far easier to predict if you're already too far gone/going down the path thanks to the old grandpa's here, and it's easier to get left behind if you trip up somewhere. One story I have is my failed attempt at uni. After a MONTH, that's the end of September, probably sooner than that tbo, people have already found their circle of friends, and are already hanging out with each other after classes, everyone except me. I don't know how they did it, I truly don't. I did what was natural to me and failed in societies eyes, some of us were born to fail
>>
>>28934238
Don't forget to call out your mother and sister. Those roasts don't deserve a clear conscience.
too many times I've heard the "give sister the pampered treatment" experience, these selfish ignorant people
>>
>>28930947
That looks like the average young adult males bathroom dude.
>>
Who here /keepshittingrockbottomandthenpullsthemselfbackup/?
I really want this ride to be over, but I can't give up. Things will get good for a while only to nosedive again and make me feel worse.
Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: 1443044461001.png (164 KB, 423x318) Image search: [Google]
1443044461001.png
164 KB, 423x318
emotionally i'm pretty damn close to rock bottom. last september was when I was at true rock bottom. since then i've climbed maybe 2 feet or so. every thing's just so bleak and grey. I try going out and doing stuff. I build a cheap long board recently and after cruising around for a couple days even that's lost it's charm. video games are boring. anime is boring. school is boring. people are boring. I can't pull any sort of enjoyment from anything anymore. my purpose for living has shriveled up and died. I wanted to be a teacher, but now it's a struggle to even get to classes. Strip a man of his life purpose and he'll truly die, inside and out.
>>
>>28935085
I know that feel. I'm kinda on a high right now, maybe I'll just stay up here, even climb out of the rut entirely?

Though every time I start to feel normal my brain sort of forgets all my problems and then remembers them again, and it happens over and over. I think there more I sleep the better it gets though,.
>>
>>28932209
>2 months
>kek

Do you realize the people who actually pull through, only do so within a +/-1hr deciding period. Fact of the matter is, 2 months is 2 much m9, and you'll pussy out. 2 months = about 60 days * 24hrs of something great happening to you that you will see the beauty of life and not anhero. That's gay.
>>
File: wOqt2IC.jpg (752 KB, 1181x1771) Image search: [Google]
wOqt2IC.jpg
752 KB, 1181x1771
>>28930947
My life is a room with all 4 walls falling inwards, they keep each other supported. One of these days something minor is going to destroy me
>>
Food taste horrible now, and I can't stand the smell.
I can only eat bland unsalted crackers, unsalted peanuts, and water without make a face.

When I go to bed it feels like am on fire, my back is getting poked by needles, an unquenchable thirst, and shortness of breathe.

when I wake up I get some seriously annoying heart palpitations.

you tell me OP.
>>
>>28930947
Whenever I'm not watching anime or playing video games I'm probably crying
I get drunk at night sometimes but I can't afford alcohol atm but that's okay

I'm sure it's not ROCK bottom but it's a new low for me

I'm sure I won't hit rock bottom until I'm homeless with some kind of addiction
>>
>>28937356
Do you have some kind of disease?

I get heart palpitations too but they're stress related
>>
>>28931584
>if you're only 18 you have a lot time still to fix yourself
>implying you could fix anything that happened in your childhood
Please keep trying.
>>
>tfw the only thing keeping you sane is Depeche Mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BJzvcuvZBw
>>
29, autistic, schizophrenic, low IQ, overweight, physically hindered, a pariah from society because I've wronged or disgusted everyone I've ever known. Thank god mommy & daddy are looking out for my future by acquiring funds for me to spend after they're all gone. Well, it's just mommy, cause daddy's a NEET too.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.