[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jdimsa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-4864746241576973922.jpg (791 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4864746241576973922.jpg
791 KB, 1440x2560
Women can't be depressed and they are literally, and I mean LITERALLY not human.

also does anyone like old annimey

tfw you wanna jdimsaaaAAAaAaAAa but you still aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lol get tf OOUUYYYUTTRtaaa hereeeeeeerrrreeweeereewq3 norpers LOLLL
>>
Shitposters get stichposters
>>
>>28930900
U wanna f**********kkiiinn try me buddy just f****nn wait you #############er lmao
>>
RrREEERrEEEEEEEE looooOOOOOlll
Tfw nobody Wanna feel these heavy ass feels HaA
>>
nice original shiteposts my friend
>>
>>28932447
Thnaks lmao dude
>>
daiy reminder if youve ever seen the female you ae NORM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
>>
>>28930866

>nigger manlet posting his tiny face again
>>
>>28930866
I respect black people slightly more now because of his facial expression. It's not your typical nigger-tier glare / smirk / scoff, it's man who happens to be black-tier expression of stoic resolve
>>
File: how-clowns-work-orig.jpg (2 MB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
how-clowns-work-orig.jpg
2 MB, 2122x1415
HAHA IT'S NOT REAL I GET IT NOW HAHAHAHAHHAAHA IT'S ALL A JOKE
>>
WOW SOME WOMEN WHO TWEET ABOUT EQUAL RIGHTS AND FEMINISM IS OUT TO DESTROY OUR PRECIOUS /r9k/, SOME SHITTY IMAGEBOARD THAT NO ONE WHO'S RELEVANT ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT. but oh no! women can't let guys have their fun! all of them are joined together in a crusade to SPREAD EVIL FEMINISMOH GOD HOLY SHIT, which is obviously controlled by the JEWS AND THE ILLUMINATI. but WE WON'T LET THEM!!! you know why? because us robots won't give up!! us 4channers hahaha, US /R9K/RGINS HUH? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHm, man we're so cool and intellectual sitting in a pool of our own piss and shit while our parents have to clean up all the mess we left behind and keep feeding us because we're so fucking incompetent that we can't even get a job and move out or get a GIRLFRIEND. BUT WHO CARES ABOUT GIRLFRIENDS BECAUSE I HAVE my kawaii ugguuuuuuu 1 dimensional doll that will let me ram my dick into her mouth and fuck her and beat the shit out of her and make her drink my putrid smegma all night because that's all she's fucking good for! WOW JLH HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME? WOW WHAT A USELESS WHORE CUNT FAGGOT BITCH, SHE'S UGLY ANYWAY LIKE A 2/10 AT BEST, I DON'T FUCKING NEED HER. i have much higher standards than that!

no one's going to ruin your board. no one cares about MUHH FEMINISM. nothing's gonna change, like usual. go fuck yourselves

you're a bunch of fucking pathetic, bitter virgins who have no idea what they're talking about, but gee who would have thought coming from a userbase comprised of mostly high-schoolers, and you feel the need to create a shitstorm out of nothing because you're so anal-pained that you couldn't get your dick wet
>>
>>28932496
I agree
>>28932521
>manlet
lmaooOOOOo nice projECTION
>>28932570
I'm glad that you like the look on my face
>>28932576
iktf
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.