[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots would be the best rappers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 313302-rap.jpg (359 KB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
313302-rap.jpg
359 KB, 1500x938
Niggers can't do anything right but white people don't have cred. Robots are white people who have experienced a bad life. They have cred to rap about.
>>
>>28930617
Robots don't have actual bad lives though. They just have gross entitlement complexes.
>>
>>28930646

Probably the most succinct description of robots I have seen.
>>
oh man could you just image some pasty white skinny guy up on stage rapping about how he's a virgin and the sexual revolution won't trickle down and his mom told him to get a job and he accidentally knocked his piss jug over?

I guess if they stick to bitches and whores they could actually make it big though.
>>
File: 1460938424540.png (393 KB, 738x968) Image search: [Google]
1460938424540.png
393 KB, 738x968
I'm not too sure, pic related.
>>
>>28930733
>Read the Art of War by Sun Tzu.[4] For years, businessmen and women have read the Art of War to develop their strategic thinking and be successful. The same methods can help you to battle better, too.
fuck man this shit is serious
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqb_SGxXQ50

Basically that

He's not quite a robot, but he is on the autism spectrum

plus he goes hard
>>
File: FEWTCH-44.jpg (65 KB, 540x467) Image search: [Google]
FEWTCH-44.jpg
65 KB, 540x467
>>28930733
>my boy future is an "Uncle Tom"
>confirmed for DS2 bandwagoner
>>
>>28930926
>People, I aim, to avoid, kinda like plagues
>Not really I'm a people person
>I'm just boring as fuck and that's the major reason T's a hermit

lol
>>
A robot posted this a few years ago on here. Some of the flow and lines are a bit shakey but I like it, makes me kind of sad that they seem to be gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Cgyr_yp5c
>>
>>28930617
No they wouldn't. Nobody wants to hear about sheltered upper class, privileged white kids rapping about their apparent problems. You know why? Because the black impoverished rappers you hear rapping about how they don't respect women had to learn the hard way too. They fell for girls when they where younger who stabbed them in the back. Instead of crying about it though, they learned to be tough, because if they didn't they would get walked on like a rug. Now they got money women and there snakish "friends" come crawling back to them.
>>
>Robot rapper
you mean Eyedea?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECg6h2ggAdY
>>
>>28930617
If you have parents that can afford to support you, quality high speed internet, an assload of vidya, and can complain that the worst problem you've ever had was customer service with blacks you don't have a bad life
>>
Sorry, senpai, but I'm slow in the head.
>>
>>28930617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLdHdL4Ask0
literal robot rapper
>>
>>28931394
You're retarded if you think rappers are tough. You could maybe make the argument that some nigger athletes are tough, maybe. But rappers? No way.
>>
>>28933365
S A D B O Y Z

original shit desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.