[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are actual people who believe the earth is flat ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: aaa.jpg (90 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
90 KB, 1366x768
>there are actual people who believe the earth is flat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsOz_J6tJVU

It's worth it to watch the full hour, this is the most entertaining youtube video I've seen in a while
>>
>>28930512
>stefan molyneux
>really
flat earthers are a stupid bunch but sm is a fucking con artist who should be stoned to death
>>
>>28930603
clear violation of the non-aggression principle
>>
>>28930603
I don't care, it's still enjoyable to see him continuously blow out this kid(who sounds like some 20 year old brony) who stubbornly hangs on to his like 4 arguments
>>
4 mins no way I can watch this whole thing how does he keep a level head? that's just funny as shit how he's trying to explain why the world is round and steve guy just doesn't get it.
fucking got me laughing first question how thick is it.

Is this fucking staged? I just can't believe these flat earth people are not trolling. It's the craziest shit I ever heard this was disproved fucking centuries ago and their entire argument is just illogical crap denying established shit over and over again and making up outlandish claims.
>>
>>28930603
molyneux has his problems but he seems genuine
most of his views are pretty good imho
>>
What are those fucking poles with the ball tethered to it called? You hit it back and forth until it unravels those things were fun.
>>
>ummm
>wellll
>>
>>28930603
not an argument pleb
>>
File: 1463712953363.png (42 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463712953363.png
42 KB, 200x200
>>28930512
I never found out what reason there is for hiding from the public that the earth is flat
What do the jews have to gain?
>>
>>28931038
He talks about this at one point in the video
>it creates jobs
>>
>>28930767
>>28930512

>Stefan Molyneux
>Arguing against retards for easy wins and make himself look like a rational person; picking low hanging fruit
>Deletes comments that ask him to debate actual good people like James Corbett on 911 which had 800 likes before being deleted

Stefan Molyneux is a pussy.
>>
File: 1464509953517.jpg (63 KB, 472x840) Image search: [Google]
1464509953517.jpg
63 KB, 472x840
>>28931111
Nice quads buddy
Also what kind of jobs and what point in the video
>>
>>28930512

99% of flat earthers are memers, they actively try to prove the theory right with actual math physics and theories for the mere sake of keeping the meme alive. its like one of the biggest inside jokes and theyre just giggling to theirself the whole time. the 1% that actual believes it was crazy to begin with and stefan chooses these people to make himself look better as seen in his smile in OPs pick
>>
>>28931117
>9/11 conspiracy faggots
>not low hanging fruit
>>
>>28931144
I don't remember the point in the video but it's all the fake space industry jobs and everything involved with covering up the conspiracy
>>
>>28931117
Explain this video
>>
>>28931117
Alright I got to abandon this thread because y'all are too young to know what that ball on a rope connected to a pole thing was. But I gotta admit mr stefan goes to some extreme autism to make these videos like that rodgers one he really tries to go into it and research everything he seems like a fairly level headed guy. its funny that he spent an hour arguing with a fucking crazy person that thinks the earth is flat. fucking HBO should give this guy a show and hook him up with some people in the industry to get it done. This is like a billion times better than john oliver.
>>
>>28931208
look up ryan dawson
he's pretty gud on this topic
>>
>>28931269
all im seeing is some faggot who happens to also deny the holocaust
>>
>>28931248
Stefan argues another easy armchair researcher on 911 conspiracy instead of anybody of actual merit. Of course the random no name guy who has never done any research loses and none of the actual talking points are talked about it just slips to Stefan arguing reasoning which is easy for him. The video gets a shit ton of dislikes and a couple of comments with thousands of likes asking him to debate actual 911 researchers, and Stefan deletes the comments.

>>28931208
One day you will grow up and objectively look at 9/11 and come the right conclusion
>>
>>28931363
>current year
>still believing in the holocaust
>>
>>28931261
Time to stop posting Stefan
>>
>>28931436
>anno domini two thousand and sixteen
>'everything is a conspiracy, i am truly enlightened'
>>
File: 1462125597595.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462125597595.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>Stefan Molyneux
>>28931436
>current year
>still believing in /pol/
>>
>>28931363
>He believes in the holocaust because everyone says its true!

LOL

*tips snapback* normie
>>
>>28931436
The gas chambers make no sense, I miss Patton
>>
>>28931472
Not the same guy, but the le everything is a cospiracy counter argument is strictly redit tier

please fuck off back to redit
>>
>>28931493
>he believes the opposite of what everyone who actually knows what they're talking about believes because it makes him feel special to be contrarian

*flashes acrylic fangs and swishes trench coat
>>
>>28931261
It's called a tether ball you stupid bitch
>>
>>28930603
>Every anti-Stefan post is either memery or a tripfag with some kind of accusation with no citations of any kind
Why does this happen?
What do people gain from this? He's just some old dude who got a new lease on life after somehow not dying and talks about shit on the internet.
>>
File: Ouija Mario.png (84 KB, 293x606) Image search: [Google]
Ouija Mario.png
84 KB, 293x606
>>28931541
>greentexting 'he still believes x', however, is a great argument!
>>
>>28931561
Just like the bible right? Everyone knew what was right. Holocaust is based primarily on eye witness accounts, they were even used at the Nuremberg Trials to convict. Its known that they staged death camps for media and propaganda. What little scientific evidence there is points to the holocaust not happening. You cant even talk about it though because of people like you who argue with emotion.
>>
>>28931436
nazis themselves wrote books on it
video footage of the camps. watch "world at war"
> holocaust deniers can't be bothered to watch 20 hour documentary
>>
>>28931643
Because Stefan is everythign he argues against, hes irrational and unreasonable when it comes to things like 9/11.

>>28931643
My post was here,>>28931414
its not a trip or a meme
>>
>>28931824
Camps arent death camps

And Nazis who wrote confessiosn did so under torture, and the ones who wrote books about isnt proof, thats like saying OJ simpsons book is proof he murdered someone. Theres monetary value in writing a book and other motivations also. Oj probably did kill that girl though, Holocaust didnt happen the way they said it did however

i have to get ready and go, if this thread is still around when i come back at night i will gladly blow everyone the fuck out on the holocaust, 911, stefan, or whatever else
>>
>>28931751
>Holocaust is based primarily on eye witness accounts

from both victims and perpetrators, unprovoked admissions of guilt from nazi personnel, population censuses of the victimized peoples, meticulous nazi and collaborator regime records, photographic and video evidence, the remaining death camps themselves and the grave sites

>You cant even talk about it though because of people like you who argue with emotion.

yeah it's all my fault. you're not at all emotionally attached to your conspiracy theory, you've examined the evidence yourself, had your research peer reviewed and published and aren't relying on the work and propaganda that seems to come almost exclusively from neo nazis and islamists. makes no odds to me whether it happened or not, but it did and that's the overwhelming academic and common sense consensus so i accept it.
>>
>>28930512
Pretty certain the caller what just taking the piss and playing devils advocate
>>
>>28931951
>from both victims
victims who have been caught lying, victims who have told 2nd hand information as true experiences, victims who have literally repeated propaganda that never happened as 100% fact, victims that had no connection to the death camps but were still seen as proof because they heard someone saw something

>and perpetrators, unprovoked admissions of guilt from nazi personnel,

prisoners of war who were tortured for confessions, or lied merely to escape death penalty, confessions used at Nuremberg as truth that were obvious lies by nazi brass

>population censuses of the victimized peoples
censues that werent even in agreement BEFORE the war, much less after the war. jews also had 0 incentive to identify as jewish after they were taken to prison camps by germans, and its highly difficult to track people after mass migration

>meticulous nazi and collaborator regime records
none of these point to actual death camps, just numbers on typhus deaths and how many people were moved around. the problem is that the nazis were meticulous with everything but the holocaust numbers and thats either because it didnt happen or they wanted to hide it. with all the other information i believe that it didnt happen.

>photographic and video evidenc
the photo evidence proves otherwise
recon planes should have shown massive killigns going on at the rate of tens of thousands a day, but they didnt. the video evidence is known to be propaganda films by the russians and even the us.

> the remaining death camps themselves and the grave sites

except they never dug up the grave sites and found mass graves. some amatuer architect did a meme grave site check using rods to poke holes in the ground and drew pictures as evidence. while an amateur denier used a ground penetrating radar system and found no signs of mass graves.

>emotionally attached to your..
yes im not

>lf, had your research peer...
i could prob do this if i wanted
>>
>>28930941
>fucking centuries ago
millenia ago

and /pol/ thinks this guy is super smart
>>
>>28931826
Did you watch the end of that 9/11 vid

doesn't matter what nutjob you talk to about 9/11, there will never be a smoking gun or enough evidence to convict anyone in a court of law, even if 9/11 was a complete inside job, why chase it through this rabbit whole of bullshit crazyness of shady evidence when the government has admitted to much worse

you are literally hurting the anti authority movement by choosing this shitfest of an event to show the untrustworthyness of the government of ALL things you could choose
>>
>>28932256
>victims who have been caught lying,

a handful of people were lying ergo they all were? non-sequitur

>prisoners of war who were tortured for confessions, or lied merely to escape death penalty, confessions used at Nuremberg as truth that were obvious lies by nazi brass

only a handful were ever tortured and even the ones that were, like Rudolf Hess, wrote memoirs and gave testimony outside of nuremburg for limited to no personal gain, and decades after the fact, surviving nazis continued to maintain the truth of the holocaust anyway.

>none of these point to actual death camps, just numbers on typhus deaths and how many people were moved around.

proof?

>the photo evidence proves otherwise

again, prove it

>the video evidence is known to be propaganda films by the russians and even the us.

literally flat out denial with no evidence.

>recon planes should have shown massive killigns going on at the rate of tens of thousands a day

uh no because recon planes focussed on scouting for intelligence of enemy forces in the field, not SS extermination camps. if you'll recall, the allies had a substantial sized war to fight while the holocaust was ungoing.

>except they never dug up the grave sites and found mass graves.

flat out denial with zero evidence and some babble about a meme grave site.

>i could prob do this if i wanted

yeah totes bro. too bad that instead of upending ww2 history and being world famous that you're compelled to just shitpost on 4chan. at least i know im on the western side of mount stupid.

>yes im not

lel

jsut out of curiosity are you a neo nazi or some sort of authoritarian anti-semite? don't answer, i don't expect a truthful one anyway by the way you've already evaded the fact that you get all yours 'facts' from other neo nazis and islamists

night bro
>>
ill go quick before im late

>>28932411
>what nutjob you talk to about 9/11,
already showing your bias and irrational view on it.
> there will never be a smoking gun or enough evidence to convict anyone
because they destroyed the evidence, shipped to china to be melted.
>nyone in a court of law, even if 9/11 was a complete inside job,
not true, government admitting it was false flag like cia drug runnin or gulf or tonkin does tremendous amount of good for the populous for the next war debacle
>evidence when the government has admitted to much worse
to prevent future wars, debacles, conspiracies.

>>28932740
>a handful of people were lying ergo they all were? non-sequitur
no more like these people were used as literal witnesses for the holocaust and caught lying or making outrageous scientifcally impossible stories later on. majority of people also only told of what they heard

>only a handful were ever tortured
lol irony. Its just a few who were tortured! youre pulling from a tainted well, once theres torture its a sham. cant tell who to believe and who not. courts will throw out cases where police didnt have a warrent for this exact reason. implying that hess made no money on his works, implying that he cant have an unknown agenda, implying written word decades after means it happens

>proof?
>the photo evidence proves otherwise
>again, prove it

you havent done your research. i know its up to me to show you. but this just tells me youre full of shit and dont know what youre talking about. its well known that the russians and us created prpoganda films about the holocaust staging death camps.

>uh no because recon planes focussed on scouting
they flew over the camps during the supposed killings and burnings and the photgraphs revealed no evidence of it

>flat out denial with
lol you clearly dont know what youre talking about. ground pentrating radar has shown no ground disturbances

outofspaceandtime bye not a nazi or antisemite btw
>>
>>28930603
Excuse me?
not an argument
>>
I really don't get holocaust deniers. Don't they hate the jews?

>Nazi Germany did nothing wrong, holocaust didn't happen
>but I wish it did
Make up your mind.
>>
>>28933870
Everyone hated the Jews, literally everyone. Have you heard about that Shakespearean poem, about the pound of flesh? The anti semitism extends that far back. The whole Zionist ideology is based off of egotism, how the Jews are the chosen people and deserve is real and whatnot. Germany hated what the Jews did to them, which included signing the treaty of Versailles (the bankers and lawyers signed the treaty, not the generals and such), and Hitler amassed the opportunity and power to do something. Holocaust deniers say that the Holocaust GENOCIDE didn't happen, which is what the Jews cry about whenever they want to do something, like getting other stronger nations to take the land of Israel from the Palestinians because they couldn't do it themselves, and then proceeded to kill and kick out anyone that wasn't a Jew from their "donated land". Any criticism of this and you're labeled a nazi and shunned or even arrested.
Theres even a militant force dedicated to "stopping" anti-Semitism iirc. Anyways what Hitler wanted was to kick them out back to the middle East where they belonged, he wanted his country to have NOTHING to do with the Jews, no system, especially economic (he changed how the banks worked iirc, so they didn't leech money like they Do in the us today).
Like the communists hating the rich (the bourgeois?), The Nazis also hated the rich, the rich Jews who have had a long history of greed and Zionism. So yes, Holocaust deniers hate the Jews, but they deny any form of intentional genocide by the Nazis
>>
File: jews_holy_book.png (467 KB, 1158x1621) Image search: [Google]
jews_holy_book.png
467 KB, 1158x1621
>>28934406
Here's an image!
>>
>>28934406
that actually isn't all that far back
>>
>>28934456
I ain't no history major senpai, I'm just parroting what I have heard about the situation. How far back was Shakespeare to the Nazis anyways? I'm sure the hate extends even further though
>>
>>28934512
So you're saying you have absolutely no knowledge of external events that might have motivated European heads of state and leaders of opinion turn to anti-semitism as an easy scapegoat for all the evils of the world?

And you still said that?

Odd.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 384x384
>2016
>believing he is not flat
>literally kill yourself
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_YFrXfexnM
>>
>>28935431
Get memed son. Who knows that's true or not in this world, and let us not forget how formal education can manipulate (ex. Gender studies). It's good food for thought either way, thinking is good famili
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.