[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Asked mommy to make me dinner earlier on >said she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1451355991005.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1451355991005.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>Asked mommy to make me dinner earlier on
>said she's tired and won't make it till later
>wait 2 hours and ask again
>she pretends she's not home
>hour later go down stairs to make dinny
>she sees me rummaging through the cupboards asks me what I want
>cold shoulder
>starts saying I'm actin like a baby
>throw her expensive coffee onto the ground
>run back to my cave

THIS IS THE FUCKING SHIT I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH

I GIVE HER TIME AND SHE'S SO FUCKING UNGRATEFUL. FUCK YOU MOMMY
>>
I come here from /his/.
Every instance I begin to agree with the sustainability of democracy, I come here to reassure myself that this is largely, more or less, the amalgamated disposition of humanity. You people disgust me; I like you
>>
>>28930273
just rape her and she'll be submissive to you for the rest of your life
>>28931126
no one cares
>>
>>28931188
Of course you don't. Why would you care that you are a joke: absolute proof that individually determined procreation is one of the most regressive actions of our society. You force the social regulation because of your absurdity and abnormality and inability to function.
I am drunk and blabbering, but even in this state, I am still a larger asset to society
>>
>>28931126
What do you see here that reassures you the globe in general is on the right track? This will be your future offspring and I hope you think of this when you spawn a failed human as well. Society makes these monsters. They don't make themselves. This is truly the darkest of times.
>>
>>28931126
Your typing style tells me you fist yourself daily then lick your shitty knuckles after you climax
>>
>>28931467
history major here
you write like a fucking faggot; using big words doesn't make you sound smart.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.