[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone tell me how you can commit suicide the most effective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: mono-worlds-palmless.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mono-worlds-palmless.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
can someone tell me how you can commit suicide the most effective with sleeping pills.
brand, dosage, what to eat, not to eat, basicly anything that helps the process or that can disturb the process
if i do it (keeping my options open) i dont want to wake up in a hospital and be seen as an attention whore
>>
guess i ll just jump then
>>
>>28929347
Pills are a dumb way. If you want to die then hang yourself.
>>
>>28929565
meh i always wanted to put some calm music on and just drift away, you can t do that when you hang yourself
>>
trains an semi trucks seem legit
>>
>>28929708
i had a friend who did it by train but i heard his parts were scattered accross the rails
>>
>>28929347
Well,if we are speaking about benzodiazepines,then it is possible to die with them,but you have to take a large dose and you must pick an hypnotic benzo,like temazepam.with a barbiturate you would have a higher chance of dying with a much lower dose,however i don't know how easily you can obtain them nowadays,at least through your doctor/legal ways.
>>
>>28929958
i think my grandmother takes temazepam, also would it be possible to die to an overdose of xanax since i ve got an easy way of getting it
>>
>>28929347
God tier music choice, anon. Don't try to kill yourself using pills. It'll either fail or be extremely painful and agonizingly slow. Just jump from really high, jump in front of a train, or maybe tie weights to your legs and jump into some water.
>>
>>28930128
What makes pills painful?
>>
>>28929347
Connect your exhaust pipe your car cabin
turn on some tunes
drift away into oblivion
make sure you won't be found because it is easy to save you if you dont spend enough time in the gases
>>
>>28930128
if you know any similar music please post,
and yeah the problem is i want to go slowly, not in one bang, just drifting into oblivion while my life slowly fades

>>28930150
this i also a very interesting way to go ive been thinking of faking it was an accident by staging CO poisoning
>>
>>28930128
Sound advice. Pills can be agonisingly slow and sometimes comatose you, causing paralysis when you awake. Pills are a no-no. If you are going to take pills, go for ones like anti-psychotics which will give you a heart attack in your sleep. eg Quitiapine.
>>
Pills are a really fucking stupid way to kill yourself. It's far more likely than not that you'll just pass out then wake up 12 hours later in a puddle off piss and vomit with either the worst headache of your life or permanent brain damage.

Seriously anon, it's "safer" (har har) to kill yourself in almost any other way, even other toxins like through alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>28930214
CO poisoning isn't as easy as it sounds. It can take several hours and even then you can find yourself in a coma, with brain-damage.

Look up CO poisoning and the effects of it after four hours of being subjected to it. Vomiting, severe headaches, body cramps, choking, blindness and black outs. You may as well go drink drain cleaner as there is no known medical cure for that either. And it's painfully slow as well.
>>
>>28930305
could an lsd or other acid overdose work or would that just make me freak out?
a gun seems alright too but don t got easy access where i live

>>28930306
do you know of any other slow death methodes?
>>
File: 1332173510803.jpg (3 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1332173510803.jpg
3 KB, 189x189
Post rock
>>
>>28930101
I have no idea,generally most mental health practitioners and physicians say it is impossible to die from benzos,expecially stuff like xanax,which has a short duration and has mostly anxiolytic properties,however,in my opinion if you take enough (and that's means a very large dose) you will die for sure.The "problem" with benzos is that they don't act very strongly on the part of the brain that controls respiration,so you need A LOT of them to commit suicide.I have no idea why you want to die OP,but please,think carefully about wath you want to do,once yo're gone,you're gone.No other chance,and i speak as someone who has gone thru a lot of mental pain,for most of his life,so i'm not a novice about this kind of things.
>>
>>28930367
>could an lsd or other acid overdose work

Lol no, LSD alone has never killed anyone, and the theorized lethal dose is something ludicrous like upwards of a gram afaik.
>>
>>28930401
As far as I recall if you mix benzos with alcohol it increases your chances of respiratory failure by quite a lot.
>>
>>28929347
why dont you just take a cleaver and chop in your carotid artery?
>>
>>28930367
>could an lsd or other acid
>other acid
wat. You mean research chemicals like nBomes? They can kill you, but it's a pretty awful way to go involving massively terrifying hallucinations delirium and utter dread followed by death by seizure.
>>
>>28930401
well i guess talking some pills to calm down and then jumping from a great height would seem alright to me, as to why i wanne die, it s not like i have a bad life friends & good family , i always say to myself why rush it you will die anyways, and while i know that logic is sound i just cant keep myself away from wanting to die, we have no choise of being born dying is the only thing we can do to defy not having the choise of being born
>>
>>28929347
Go to the kitchen and grab a knife and stab your self in the fucking throat.
>>
Fentanyl overdose OP
As someone who has almost died from a heroin overdose it's just like going to sleep(paramedic hit me with narcan)
>>
>>28930483
aren t chances of that succeeding even lower than pills?
>>
>>28930530
Not unless you do it badly.

Even if you do, as long as you catch a few vessels then it will just take you a bit longer to bleed out.
>>
jenkem is a good drug to od on, its easy to make too
>>
>>28930486
yeah maybe not the best way to go
>>
File: 1457649011880.jpg (231 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1457649011880.jpg
231 KB, 398x500
>>28930558
i guess dying of your own shit is kinda appropriat when wanting to kill yourself
>>
This album is rad. Godspeed OP.
>>
>>28930453
yes,but then it becomes a quite unpleasant and "dirty" death.
>>
>>28930651
is drinking to death an option like leaving las vegas or is that movie just making it look better than it is? i was a heavy drinker when i lived alone so my liver is somewhat damaged already
>>
>>28930494
i tendo gravitate around self annihlation too,but my narcissism and sense of self preservation are stronger,i suppose.About the jump after taking the benzo,don't know generally benzos make me quite euphoric,unless i was super wasted,i think i'd be a bit less convinced about wanting to die.
>>
>>28930710
never seen the movie,however,again,it's not a pleasant death.
>>
>>28930649
and to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CCw6ZgWk-U

>>28930746
well i have some experience with alcohole some heavy pain meds and codeine sirup, i have never been so depressed in my life and was not far from cutting my wrist in the heat of the moment
can i ask why you were considering putting yourself down?
>>
Not OP but how do i do it if i dont have access to a vehicle, gun, rope or any pills
>>
>>28930864
Well,let's say,among other things,i have really low self esteem and a predisposition toward depression,even if i put on a mask of well being most of the time.With time i ended being isolated and unable to do everything,it's like i want to live but at the same time life requires too much of an effort to me.So the self loathing increased and with it the wish to die.But i will inevitably die,sooner or later,and even if the idea of living an entire life without accomplishing nothing scares me a lot more than killing myself,lately i realised that i want at least to try living.My life sucks mostly because i do nothing to change it,maybe if i move my ass i can make it better.
>>
>>28931057

This post speaks to me. It's as saddening as it is comforting to know there are people out there that are living like I.
>>
>>28930997
Jump off of something tall. Tie heavy stuff to your legs and jump into water. Jump in front of a truck. Jump in front of a train. Hold a knife and run at a police officer until he shoots you.
>>
If you have to think about how to kill yourself so hard, you probably don't want to die.

You know exactly what you have to do to die and if you haven't done it it means deep down you don't want to. Get some fucking help guys.
>>
>>28931057
well glad to see you have motivation, sometimes i do realy think myself that i can make myself happy, and for short periods i believe i am but the hollow feeling always returns and each time it comes back i begin to longe more and more to oblivion
and yeah the mask is ever present in the presence of others i am considered to be the one to make people laugh but how harder they laugh how shittier i feel
>>
>>28931224
How does a psychiatrist react when you tell them you want to kill yourself
>>
>>28931224
yeah as i said i am keeping my options open, and there are still some things that i consider worth living for, a girl whom i flirt with from time to time but still i can t remember the last time i was truely happy and whats the point of living if you can t enjoy it, it s not that death is better, death is just neutral, you just seize existing and this idea speaks to me, hey at least in death you don t realize that it sucks cause you don t exist nomore
>>
>>28931172
eh,frequenting places like this i realised there's a lot of people living like me.Don't give up dude,i feel you.
>>
>>28931285
they probaply ask you why and send you to an institution where you get nummed by drugs untill there isnt any consiousness left to realize you want to die, well you can say this is a form of death, it s just easier for other people to deal with
>>
take any 2 or more of the following in large doses:
>barbiturates
>alcohol
>benzos
>opiates

this will kill you

the only other pills that have a chance are pills that lower your blood pressure
>>
>>28931431
You can also overdose on diabetes medication.

The problem with overdosing on pills is that you might throw up before your body absorbs a sufficient dose.
>>
>>28931226
Yeah around my family i'm like a fucking jester or something,but inside,and when i'm alone,i am a completely different person.
>>
>>28929347
The only sure way to off yourself is to do a ten story forehead dive into a cement canvas and try to paint your last thoughts on the canvas with your brains.
>>
>>28931690
i wonder how many people there are i know who are the same
>>
>>28931812
Or, you could punch yourself in the face to knock yourself out first, then behead yourself with a meat cleaver.
>>
>>28929603
>calm music and drift away

Do you want to kill yourself or do you want someone to kill you in your sleep?

Don't be such a pussy. If you truly want out, with no chance of survival, you'll stick a shotgun barrel in your mouth, not under the chin as that can result in disfigurement and survival.
>>
>>28932163
whats wrong with drifting away and dying? and no shotguns to be found in this town
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligature_strangulation

you constrict the carotid arteries, but not the larynx, so you can still expel CO2

super easy, painless, quick.

now stop making excuses and kill yourself
>>
>>28932221
>what's wrong with drifting away and dying
you have no possible way of knowing how painful it is or not. For instance people keep saying that heroin OD is a painless death, but you don't know that. It could be a horrible experience for all we know.

single-shot shotguns can be obtained legally or illegally anywhere in the world, they're utilitarian firearms that no country has any reason to ban, except North Korea.
>>
Try this method instead, although it is a little bit more expensive.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium
>>
>>28932375
>quick
5 to 10 minutes
>painless
requires a thin rope digging deep into your neck
>easy
can fail if it's not tight enough to not restrict the larynx

clearly you've never tried it or done much research
>>
>>28931224
Yeah, like anyone I am afraid of pain and injury, but that doesn't mean that living will be more pleasant in the long term.
>>
>>28932619
It makes 10mins to die, but you'll be unconscious inside of a minute.

The ligature doesn't need to be thin, you're just compressing a artery, it's physiologically identical to a choke hold, just with a ligature instead of an arm

If it isn't tight enough you won't pass-out, so there is no way to fail, if you "fail" you're still conscious and can simply re-wrap

Fucking kids additionally kill themselves with cords all the time, now stop making excuses and die
>>
File: untitled-3-ettinger.jpg (342 KB, 688x1002) Image search: [Google]
untitled-3-ettinger.jpg
342 KB, 688x1002
I've considered killing myself plenty of times, so maybe I can help.

The easiest and most painless way to overdose is by taking a lot of depressants. Depressants work in a lot of different ways, but they're grouped together because they all "depress", or slow down, the central nervous system. If you take enough of them, your body will be so relaxed that your lungs won't even bother to take in air anymore and your brain will turn off from oxygen deprivation. This is painless because depressants will knock you out way before you're anywhere close to having any breathing problems. It's pretty much just like dazing off into a nice comfy sleep, and then never waking up again.

The big trio of depressants is benzos, alcohol, and opiates. There are others, like barbiturates, but they've been mostly pulled off the market, which means you'll never get them from a doctor and finding a drug dealer selling them would be like finding the Zodiac killer. Sleeping pills are usually benzos, or are at least functionally similar, so those would work. Don't just blindly take any random pill though, make sure you're taking a depressant, because doctors sometimes give out bullshit like anti-psychotics to patients with sleeping problems. There's a huge media scare about prescription opiates and benzos, so doctors are a little cautious to give them out now.

If you study celebrity deaths a bit, you'll find that almost all of the ones who have died by overdose were on a combination of depressants. Combinations of two drugs can be much more effective than a lot of just one drug. But one thing to remember is that this rule only applies when two drugs are in different classes. Taking two different benzos will be pretty much the same as just taking one, because all benzos work the same way, more or less. So look back at the trio: benzos, alcohol, and opiates. It's a pretty good idea to take at least two of these, if not all three.
>>
>>28932454
What the fuck are you talking about? Of course we know. Have you never heard of post mortem?
>>
>>28932818
It's not painless, and instinct can take over and prevent yourself from passing out, hence why hanging is more common. It's a terrifying way to go either way.

I'm not OP by the way. I just think a shotgun is the best possible way to kill yourself as long as the barrel is in your mouth at a 45 degree angle
>>
>>28933350
Cardiac arrest is not an instantaneous death, and there's no way to predict exactly when it actually occurs in the process of ODing, results vary depending on dosage and the person.

Properly (emphasis on properly) blowing your brains out however is as painless and instantaneous as can be. Fuck your gay ass "death in your sleep" bullshit. If you want out, jump in with both feet.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.