[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that so many white males have dropped out of society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: KeiKuronoClone.jpg (72 KB, 433x500) Image search: [Google]
KeiKuronoClone.jpg
72 KB, 433x500
Why is it that so many white males have dropped out of society?

What exactly is the reason for this?
>>
>>28928876
it's because you're retarded, I'm not even joking
>>
File: Nelson_knows_the_answer.gif (29 KB, 479x425) Image search: [Google]
Nelson_knows_the_answer.gif
29 KB, 479x425
Society blows!
>>
>>28928876
I don't understand why you emphasize white males. Whites simply make up more of the population, so if there are going to be dropouts, the vast majority will be white.

As for why more men drop out instead of women, the answer is pretty simple. They rules for society are changing. Men no longer get what they were promised - a sustainable income, a house and, most importantly, a family - in return for being kind and hard-working. Women, however, generally get a free ride from society, so there's no reason for them to drop out.
>>
>>28928876
It's a bad time to be a white guy. I mean just look around you. The "objectively" best time to be a white man were the fifties and sixties.
>>
>>28928979
>Whites make up more of the population

wat
>>
>>28928979
That is pretty unjust. No wonder you've got all these guys trying to turn themselves into women now. They have a way better time of things today.
>>
>>28929013
In contemporary American and, indeed, Western society, whites are the majority.
>>
>>28928876
for most of us family was the motivation, loving wife, nuclear family, some hobbies to enjoy with your children when they grow up a bit - like restoration of old classic in the garage, some friends to call for barbecue, basically - the american dream.

I hope Trump brings it back.

Family is the cell of the organism we call society, without family it will fall apart, the time of the happening is in the next few decades.

Maybe technology or cultural revolution back to family values could help.
>>
This white genocide meme is on its way out.
>>
>>28929077
bull fucking shit

people are less free than they've ever been and your response is "more regulation"?

you wanna know why I've dropped out? you could get legal speed to help you fuck prime teen pussy in the 60s, and now you can be kicked out of college and have your entire future ruined for making a library science undergrad uncomfortable.

I've dropped out of society because it's a gay-ass fascist snoozefest, and the response of the courageous, ragtag resistance that is the """alt-right""" is "let's start beating up on faggots again". My future is a bunch of boring gen-z company men and the AIs they use to monitor both your hard drives and piss for illicit substances. who the fuck is sticking around for that?
>>
>>28928876
Because the world is shit, it's not my fault, and it's not my job to fix it
>>
maybe the world is just changing too fast?

Some of us dont have enough of will to inhibit our ''original content'' in order to adapt to the masses.

In a sense we could be wrong, since everything grows toward synergy.

We are like that one cell that refuses to become a part multi-cellular organism.

I dont know who is right, I do know I want to be me, not a social media brainwashed zombie.
>>
There's no reason not to. I'm in line to make an easy 60kUSD/yr. I'm going to put in the hours, save about 75% of income, and retire early to vidya, drugs, and shitposting. If there was even the slightest chance of a virgin wife I would have ambition. As it is now I just plan on passing time and avoiding ennui and melancholy as best I can until my number is up.
>>
>>28929013
I know you're a Stormtard, but don't be stupid.
In the western world, whites are the majority.
Unless OP was also including Africa and SE Asia, but if use your brain, you know he wasn't.
>>
>>28929539
>embrace the faggot utopian commie worldmind because >muh biological inevitability
>get memeaids
>die
rip in shit
>>
>>28928876
can't find any more need to create for capitalism to continue. nothing left to accomplish except maybe create more need
>>
>>28928979
nothing else needs to be said here.
>>
High divorce, single parenthood, lack of extended family; the family unity is on life support.
Economic downturn in general, property is too expensive, feminism/hypergamy, longer work hours.
Internet, games, escapist media on demand, in decades past you'd practically be forced to go out and do shit or you'd lose your mind with boredom, now anyone who is even slightly unambitious can easily be tempted to cave and waste the day playing fallout 4, it's just easier.
It's a chain effect too, when I go out I see very few white people, mostly immigrants who come from poorer countries where socializing outside is the norm. Whites are all shut in our rooms, so we don't find other whites, so we go back to our rooms.
>>
>>28928876
>white

Don't try to pretend whites started doing it first you filthy racist gaijin.
>>
If someone would give me a job where I do hard work for fair wages, I wouldn't need to drop out. But unfortunately that's not happening.
>>
White males are doing the same thing japanese and korean males did 10 years ago. Before there were neets there were hikkis. Asians once again are ahead of the curve slightly. Asians and white males are smart enough to look at the world objectively and realize it isn't worth the effort.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.