[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are reptiles for autists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: drachen.jpg (401 KB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
drachen.jpg
401 KB, 1680x945
I managed to aquire a date with a girl (she is kind of a stacy but a generally nice and friendly person), she will come over my flat in 3 days.
Problem: I have a large terrarium with a bearded dragon inside in my living room.
Will this make her think that i am an even bigger weirdo than i am in the first place?
And if females hates reptile owners, should i get rid of him, even though i have him since 8 years and he was my only friend for over 3 of them?
>>
sounds cool to me. definitely don't get rid of him. even if the girl is freaked out by him at first she might like him after a while and if not then some other girl will.
>>
Absolutely not. I think that'll make you more interesting.
>>
>>28928845
DON'T get rid of him. Imagine the betrayal he would feel.
>>
>>28928845
Tell her that's not the only reptile you keep.
/ You have to see my snake.
wink*

Thank me later nigga.
>>
>>28928845
nah you're good, also beardy dragons probably won't be considered "gross"
>>
>>28928845
Bearded dragons are totally bro tier and the fact you're even considering getting rid of him just to have a slightly better chance of getting laid shows me you don't deserve him
>>
I would warn her about it first just incase she is afraid/grossed out of them, if she is you could move it to another room temporarily and try and get her to see it once shes more comfortable being around you and in your house. Then once she becomes used to the lizard you could move it back.
>>
>>28928924
you are right, i don't want him to feel the same way i did
>>
It's like everything else
it'll become cool, quirky and accepted ONLY if you're good looking
>>
>>28928845
this is bait, right? or are you really that heartless that you'd throw out your best friend for a fucking roastie? really? kill yourself then.
>>
>>28928845
Beardies are absolute bro tier pets, even the the thought shows that you probably have no idea with that girl anyway.
>>
>even considering getting rid of your lizard for pussy

B E T A M A L E

KILL YOURSELF
>>
The fact that you'd be willing to get rid of your pet on the off chance a girl didn't like it is pretty sad, but no, unless the girl is so vapid and sheltered as to be freaked out by anything that isn't a dog/cat, reptiles are fine. In fact, bearded dragons are one of the most common and accepted reptiles to own. At least it's not a snake or some obscure type of newts or something.
>>
>>28928845
Normie(ish) guy here, you will be fine.
she will propably like him or find him interesting.
If you don't own poisonous snakes or spiders even chads and stacies would like to talk about your scaley friend
>>
>>28928845
you would be a colossal faggot if you got rid of your lizard bro for some random stacy. He was there for you through thick and thin, kept you company on those sleepless nights, comforted you when no-one would; it would break his tiny dragon heart if you abandoned him. Don't do it.
>>
>>28928845
I wouldn't want to be your friend if you abandon one of 8 years for a random bitch
>>
THE REAL TOPIC :

you should remind her that you and everything else in your messy flat are literally riddled with a bacterial mixture of the over 500 strains of SALMONELLA, a bacteria of the Enterobacteriaceae family... As you are fingering this soon to be focus of your anger and cowardly resentment, remind her that you rarely wash your hands...

MORE IMPORTANTLY : you chose a reptile as a companion pet because you are disconnected and incapable of truly connecting with humans, ( unless they are also sexually failed adult males sitting at a computer terminal )

My advice ?... Make this girl believe that she is more important than she actually is , particularly in your life... This will guarantee that she sticks around... Tell her you had a great Epiphany, realizing that you had a lizard because you are not the type who connects with other human beings, and tell her that you have now decided to go out and get a kitty cat from the local pound and save it from being put to sleep, and you're going to find an expert to help you determine where to release the lizard and let it be free and enjoy its life... By putting the authority and Power in her Court, by crowning HER as the powerful mentor, you will cater to her ego and guarantee that she won't be a flash in the pan... By the way, upon your first orgasm with this woman you owe me $500

(And yes... I'm johnny Neptune, hack_blastard's father)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.