[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw being a NEET is turning you gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1449202427655.jpg (118 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1449202427655.jpg
118 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw being a NEET is turning you gay
>>
>>28928306
good, you can be my gay neet bf then, we can move in and just sleep all day and forget about everything else, comfy life
>>
>>28928595
Not OP but I had a dream last night I did this with my boyfriend. The fact is, I'm not even gay.

Are you a twink? Height?
>>
>>28928620
5'8

>not even gay

Are you like dreaming about a bf which is your best friendo? if so that's pretty qt
>>
>>28928697
It wasn't really a dream, I woke up this morning around 9 and it was already pretty warm outside but I was covered with 2 blankets and got really hot and sweaty during the night because I didn't expect the day to be that warm. Somehow I fell into the state of delirium and semi-conciousness and the thoughts just went racing.

I was thinking about would it be obvious that we were fucking that morning when we'd go out to get some coffee and would people gossip because we were hanging out all the time together and how we would have to pretend we're macho outside.

Eh, I'm 6'4. It would be a bit weird.
>>
>>28928306
Actually I starded having gay thoughts because of anime traps Like that one from Oregairu. But I started watching anime because I'm NEET. So it's related.
>>
>>28928595
Please be in Straya
>>
it is really true I guess
maybe I should stay away from my neet friends
>>
>>28928794

Jealous you had a dream like that now desu, sounds qt af, also it would be weird that you're 6'4

too tall for me

>>28928899
britbong lando
>>
>>28928932
>britbong lando

>tfw i will never find a bf to spend all day cuddling in bed with me

Why even live?
>>
>>28928899
you're not that tragically lonely Brisfaggot are you?
>>
>>28928977
Nope, I'm the tragically lonely Canberran.
>>
There's this twink at work who I'm pretty sure wants me to pound his bp. I'm not gay nor NEET, but I frequently fantasize about raping him.
>>
File: 1394773755178.jpg (17 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1394773755178.jpg
17 KB, 229x220
>>28929044
[tragedy continues]
>>
>>28929093
It's just a lack of intimacy and a lack of a healthy sexual relationship.

I fantasize about the same thing but I just focus on me pounding somebody and getting the emotional constipation and self-hatred out trough penetration and thrusting with all my strength.
>>
>>28929165
I have a gf and I fuck her daily. I just want to pound some weak guys asshole. Occasionally I fantasize about having AIDs and forcing them to take a deathload in their hot fuckhole
>>
>>28929242
Thanks for giving me that fantasy.

Yeah, owning a weak guy would be something, wouldn't it? Imagine his hands and legs twirling in the air while he tries to get out or get a few breaths but you just hold him back by the hips and keep pounding.
>>
>>28928306
You were always gay you don't just become gay you fucking homo
>>
Can't compete with chad. Might as well just suck him off
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.