[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>quitting weed >depression sets in I fucked up my serotonin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
>quitting weed
>depression sets in

I fucked up my serotonin levels wayyy too much.
>>
>>28928139
You never quit weed, the weed quits you
>>
>>28928153
Is there a point to that, or are you just trying to sound deep?
>>
>>28928179
Deep down you know the answer to that. Just ask your inner self
>>
>>28928237
No, I'm fairly certain it's me enduring feeling like shit about everything because I haven't smoked weed in a while, not the other way around.
>>
>>28928277
That`s what the weed wants you to believe, don`t listen to the lies it tells you
>>
File: 1464558826446.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464558826446.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
>quitting opiates
>see this faggots thread
>>
>>28928347
I knew I had to quit opiates when I needed 4-5 percocets to get high, but that amount made me vomit. So it was just too much trouble and I went back to weed
>>
File: 1376718942981.png (243 KB, 448x373) Image search: [Google]
1376718942981.png
243 KB, 448x373
>tfw third day without getting high

Everything is boring as fuck, I sleep maybe six hours per night, and I can't seem to eat more than 1,000 calories of food per day. But I can't go on being stoned 24/7...
>>
learn self discipline and only use small doses. it treated my alcoholism and overeating very well.
>>
>>28928415
After about 2 weeks, you start catching up on REM cycles during sleep and start having crazy vivid dreams. So you have that to look forward too

brb waking and baking with a blunt, quitter
>>
>>28928277
How long since you quit?
>>
>tfw weed gave my twin brother psychosis
I feel like our brotherly friendship and strong connection is finally starting to lose its hold...
>>
>>28928139
You'll be fine OP, you are fortunate that it was weed and not opiates/noids/cocaine/RCs or alcohol.
>>
>>28928347
Quit cold turkey cause the dealer got caught. You'll make it, but there will always be that feeling in the back of your head that an oc could heal. The craving lessens but never goes away.
Don't feel sorry for yourself, it will make it worse
>>
>>28928382
i quit perc when i was grinding up 4-6 and putting them in vodka just to get buzzed
>>
File: 1464555731619.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464555731619.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>28928382
i quit perc when i was grinding up 4-6 and putting them in vodka just to get buzzed

switched to psychedelics life got 10 times better
>>
>>28928601
>When you have to CWE your oxys

That feeling if despair knowing that you'll quit whether you want to or not
>>
>weed
>serotonin
Protip: life is just shit when you're sober. Being sober isn't worth it. I'd rather go back to being a KHV instead of having to go sober for even one week. Weed is the main reason I was able to achieve cyborg status while still being a degenerate NEET.
>>
>>28928382
>needing 20-25 milligrams of oxycodone to get high
>considering that going in deep
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>28928347
>tfw going to rehab for heroin addiction
>tfw im actually kinda excited since its at a really nice beach front place
>tfw I still have the feeling im going to relapse as soon as I have enough $$ (tax return)
>>
>>28928694
>Implying they only come in 5mg pills
>>
>>28928730
>implying the larger pills are Percocet's and not OTHER FUCKING FORMULATIONS OF OXYCODONE WHICH AREN'T PERCOCET YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>28928347
>tfw had no problem kicking opiates, tapered to minimize withdrawal, never got back into the habit
>only ever crave when in pain
>tfw I fiend hard as fuck for weed because it's the only thing that keeps me stable other than benzos (but I'm barely functional when I'm barred out)
>tfw quitting dope is pussy shit to me compared to quitting weed
>>
>>28928757
I get that with cigarettes. I can go from smoking almost a pack a day straight to nothing.
>>
>>28928752
>Implying people actually pay for brand name
>Implying all street sales are Percocet
>Implying you know anything about buying pills
>>
>>28928725
>go to rehab
>meet a bunch of junkies
>relapse together and get kicked out
Happened to literally every dope fiend I know that went to rehab. This happened multiple times to each of them. The only ones that are clean now are in jail or dead. They'll relapse the day they're free (again).
>>
>>28928809
I'm sick of you retards calling pills which aren't Perc's Perc's. I'm not saying all street sales are Percocet, I'm saying that you white trash retards should stop calling pills which aren't Percocet by that name.

Anyway, if you're buying "Perc 30's", enjoy your Canadian fent pills.
>>
>>28928844
>Hey Tyrone can I get 4 OXYCODONE THIRTY MILLIGRAM PILLS PLEASE
>>
>>28928893
>getting mad when I accurately called you white trash
I've bought oxycodone on the street and not even the black guys I was buying from went all MUH PERC'S on me.
>>
>>28928790
With cigs its way more of a psychological addiction. Physical withdrawal is mild and short-lived but its the habit that keeps you coming back. I'm the same way. I smoke a shitload of cigs but I don't stress when I don't have any. I'll go for days without buying packs if moneys tight. The single and only thing I can never see myself giving up is nug. Gotta smoke to act "normal" and not lose my spaghetti 24/7.
>>
>>28928446
Yea I'm enjoying that dream thing right now. Weirdest most vivid fucking dreams in my life.
>>
>>28928929
>Implying I'm mad
>>
>>28928944
Well, mad or not, you're an idiot, and that's all that really needs to be said.
>>
>>28928834
Well its an inpatient rehab and I have literally -$ atm so idk how easy it will be to relapse while im there + its in another state (Queensland Australia, I live in SA)

And I'm expecting it to be full of meth heads rather than dope fiends since I don't think the opi scene is too big in AUS.

I hoping this will be more like a holiday for me while I wait for EOFY when I can truly relapse
>>
File: 1462540839734.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1462540839734.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>28928415
Only 50 years to go, friendo
>>
>>28928725
>go to the psych ward twice for mental health and drug issues
>immediately go back to drugs both times
Just a-waiting on the post man.
>>
I smoked weed for six years straight and now it's just nothing. It does nothing, I need to smoke like a quarter in one sitting to start feeling high and then I lose the desire to do anything but lay down and close my eyes. Weed fucked me up, but I only have myself to blame because I smoked it erryday and now I can't feel things properly.
>>
File: 1464015467667.gif (857 KB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1464015467667.gif
857 KB, 450x254
>>28928964
>Oh yeah well y-you're still dumb..
>>
>>28929017
>if I keep posting reaction images it will look like I won
>>
>>28928992
sounds like you smoke really shit weed
>>
>>28929034
>Implying I posted more than that one
>"Your an idiot hurr that's it were done here"
>>
>>28929058
Nope, really good weed actually. Sounds like you haven't built up a large tolerance yet.
>>
weed doesn't do anything to your serotonin.
>>
File: F8uUFwv.jpg (406 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
F8uUFwv.jpg
406 KB, 1920x2560
heyyyy guys it's me izzy x3
http://steamcommunity.com/id/izzypops

hit me up for some nice fun togetherrrrr

me irl btw:http://imgur.com/a/f2Umx
>>
>>28928139
>wake up
>depression sets in
>>
weed is easy to quit there's basically no withdrawals
>>
>>28928277
Lack of weed isn't causing it, man. In fact, that's average life, weed just made you better than average.
>>
Anyone else in that situation where they're desperate from drug money but also mild mannered enough to not feel comfortable starting to do hardcore junkie shit like breaking into houses?
>>
>>28929124
>http://imgur.com/a/f2Umx
time stamp

and don't cut yourself I care about others and I please don't want you to hurt yourself
>>
Haven't done a hard drug in almost 5 years and haven't smoked weed in 5 years come August.

Sometimes I want to smoke weed again but the thought of snorting something or eating mushrooms again makes me cringe
>>
Recently I tried to quit anti psychotics cold turkey, which turned out to be a big mistake. I got 4 days in and nearly had a psychotic meltdown. The day after my serotonin was so fucked that I felt like I was experiencing every hangover I've ever had at once. Word to the wise, if you're trying to quit anti psychotics do it by tapering. If your brain is used to AP medication then heroin is easier to quit.
>>
>>28928415
6 hours is plenty of sleep
>>
Heh, that's cute *leaning against an alley wall chewing on a toothpick flipping a nickel*

You don't have problems kid. Try shooting heroin into your penis while dropping lsd into your eye. Only way I can get high on percocets are if I grind up 50mg into vodka and take it like an enema.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.