[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish Holocaust actually happend...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: holocaust.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
holocaust.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
I wish Holocaust actually happend...
>>
but it did
but it did
>>
>>28927772
Prove it nigger.

It's a jew meme.
>>
>>28927788
I wish ww2 actually happened
>>
i wish this thread never happened
>>
>>28927818
I wish this thread actually happened
>>
>>28927830
you cant not prove it didnt happen.

checkmate atheists
>>
Hitler did one thing wrong
He didn't kill enough jews
>>
>>28927860
you mom did one thing wrong
not aborting
>>
>>28927788
gypsies commies gays jews and others were killed in a concerted effort

jews were shipped around europe from many countries because nazis wanted them, why do you think that was - to teach them sports in a camp?

not to mention pictures records of medical experiments on humans etc
>>
>>28927853
How can this thread be real if our eyes aren't real
>>
>>28927876
0y v3y
>>
File: 1463618627352.jpg (19 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
1463618627352.jpg
19 KB, 253x235
>>28927879
Oh. This is exactly the legitimate proof we were looking for. Thanks anon!
>>
jews were told to GTFO of europe, and they didn't

their own fault
>>
>>28927966
>we were looking for
>we
how many people are you

also go ask /his/ they'll have even more proof for you, but you have to prepare to get btfo
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-30-17-03-52.png (125 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-30-17-03-52.png
125 KB, 470x470
Pic related is 80% of posters in this thread.
Except neither is a kickass side-character with a somewhat likeable personality.
>>
>>28928003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tefYdZICYgc
>>
>>28927853
Agnostics* not atheists.
>>
>>28928039
everyone knows gas chambers were not a widespread practice, wasn't even arguing for this

why do you(plural) argue with someone who's not me
>>
>>28927879
DELETE THIS

originadsal
>>
>>28927879
Yeah like that one oven in Auschwitz burned six million Jews. Where's the evidence that six million Jews died fgt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWYlu14VeFE
>>
>>28928064
>everyone
No, not really. If you tell any random person that the gassing of jews etc. was a myth they'll call you an antisemite.

History is flawed, and so is much of the widespread information about WW2.

>jews were shipped around europe from many countries because nazis wanted them, why do you think that was - to teach them sports in a camp?
Funny you say that because a lot of work camps had football fields, and even swimming pools. (not that I imagine the detainees were allowed to use them)

They most likely wanted to use them as a work force. Killing them and disposing of them would take too many resources for no gain.
>>
>>28927879
>muh feels, dey was evil
>>
>>28928115
i didn't mention 6 million figure either
>>28928126
>Funny you say that because a lot of work camps had football fields, and even swimming pools.
I said it exactly because of this, to poke fun of it

i don't think you understand how these camps work
it's a brutal brutal place where people work until they die or starve to death or get killed on a guard's whim

I understand the term 'holocaust' which implies burning is probably inaccurate, but the genocide is a fact

now, you can call it labor camps, but labor camps were just as much death camps as cz ones.

not to mention people shot and buried in mass graves
>>
>>28928180
says you, until they submerge (You) in cold water to see how long you last until you die
>>
>>28928201
So how many people died then?
>>
>>28927570
I wish your father would use a condom...
>>
>>28928201
They never found any of these mass graves though. Even when using echo location techniques in the areas around Auswitchz. You're telling me they transported 6 million jews to some remote location to bury them?

And yeah, the camps were probably awful. I mean, what slavery isn't? That doesn't mean they're inherently more evil than literally every other society that has ever existed. Slavery has been a part of history since forever.

Just the sheer one-sided-ness around the Holocaust is what made me a sceptic in the first place. If you actually try to find proof about what happened and what has scientifically been confirmed you'll be surprised about how many inconsistencies there are regarding the Holocaust. (It doesn't help that either you find jew-funded propaganda or neo-nazi funded "research" online)

I just wish some independent legitimate research was done that I can actually trust. Even the Robert Faurisson video is not perfect, and it doesn't help he went insane with the conspiracies later in life too.
>>
>>28928251
>how many people died
in the holocaust?
Well, 6 million is probably closer to the total, which would include other groups than jews

I dobut the 6 million jews figure is accurate

probably got inflated by the people who won the war, which doesn't mean the whole ww2 history was falsified

>>28928331
there are mass graves of jews in ukraine, romania etc.
seeing as whole jewish neighborhoods in poland got empty makes me think people died there too

also, this isn't about evil and good, it's about what happened

the nazis wanted to kill the jews
>>
>>28928474
>the nazis wanted to kill the jews

The first plan was to deport them to other countries. Even the "good goys" (like the UK and USA) didn't want them. The "Final Solution" really was that, a final solution, because the other solutions didn't work.
>>
>>28928225
>muh feels
So according to you just because one sick fuck Nazi doctor did some cruel experiments means that the Lolocaust happened
>>
>>28928474
How many people were in these mass graves? Was it 6 million?
>>
If the Holocaust didn't happen then why is it illegal to question it in Germany? Surely a historical fact wouldn't need laws to uphold its legitimacy???
>>
>>28928656
it was something that happened, something that nazis documented, it's a historical source, a primary historical source

>>muh feels
where?

only feels i can detect is your eagerness to spout your memorized phrases in response to things that weren't even posted in this thread

>>28928682
i just posted i don't buy the figure, why are you asking me this question

just because it's not 6 million doesn't mean nazis didn't want to kill the jews

that's how things were back then, a group X wants to kill group Y, so they do it

labor camps were particularly trendy, but mass graves were also pretty mainstream
>>
>>28928636
>The first plan was to deport them to other countries

Elaborate, or post some a few keywords so I can google it more precisely.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.