[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you and your sister have a good relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 003.jpg (329 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
329 KB, 1280x720
Do you and your sister have a good relationship?
>>
Yeah we're close

Went to a Timmies high af wirh her, fun times
>>
File: happy Makoto (2).jpg (225 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
happy Makoto (2).jpg
225 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you and your onii-chan are best friends
>>
>>28927678
Tim Hortons? Mah nigga
>>
we get to fuck on weekdays, pussy so tight
>>
>>28927739
Ofc

Their maple flavored iced cap is primo mayn
>>
File: 1463596938662.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1463596938662.jpg
155 KB, 1024x1365
>>28927566
It's odd. I have a half-sister who lives with my Dad's family while I live with my Mother. Hilariously, her other brother despises her and he despises her aswell, but she loves me to a point of obsession whenever I'm around. Unfortunately, I can't really feel "love and care" from my Dad's family so I don't really care.
>>
we used to but now she hates me because she's a bluepilled little good goy kike enabler
>>
>>28927566
I give her a big hug every time we meet, and we do cute brother-sister things together. The only problem is that she lives halfway around the world, so we don't meet that often.

Didn't used to be so good, though. Our family went through some shit, starting when mom died when we were little. Really screwed both of us up which is why I guess the Westermark effect never kicked in for both of us.
>>
>>28927566
she plays hard to get, but I know she hungry for some dick of mine
>>
She had my baby so yes.
>>
>>28927566
No, she hates me and everyone else, and I'm pretty sure she's mad at me for staying with my dad after his suicide attempt, while she went to live with my mother. I still love her to death though.
>>
No. They are both ungrateful children
>>
File: 1455553771179.jpg (84 KB, 1154x860) Image search: [Google]
1455553771179.jpg
84 KB, 1154x860
>>28927566

We care about each other very much but she's giving me a hard time

>She pretends she think anime is cool to impress me
>She does everything I tell her not to
>She freaks out about bullshit

She's just 12, maybe it'll get better.
>>
Stop with all the loliposting, some of us are trying to quit.
>>
She's the most bluepilled roastie you will ever meet.
I'm the literal opposite of her, so we get along, as long as we don't talk more than once a month.
>>
>>28927761
>going to Tim Horton's
>ever

The devil's weed must have been messing with you
>>
>>28928829
>No, she hates me and everyone else, and I'm pretty sure she's mad at me for staying with my dad after his suicide attempt, while she went to live with my mother.

We had a little bit of similar dynamic. My step-mother didn't treat me that well, but she treated my little sister much worse.

However much I hated my stepmother, I still tried to get along to go along, tried to make peace and not cause trouble for our Dad.

It wasn't until years later that my imouto came to understand why I acted the way I did. Although personally I'm still ashamed I failed to protect her better.
>>
>>28928963
>She's just 12, maybe it'll get better.

It will, just have patience because it could get worse before it gets better.
>>
No, we treat each other like we don't exist.

I had a very edgy phase when I was 12 and my sister had a moralfag phase around the same time when she was 10. I thought I was cool and dark by selling pirated movies on cds to 7 year olds. My sister tried to stop me and I said I was going to stab her with a kitchen knife I pulled out. Didn't actually do anything, but my sister stopped talking to me after that and is very the "never forgive never forget" type. I formally apologized when I was 14 and out of my edge phase, she just said "ok" and still doesn't talk to me.

She seems to be doing well though as she is going to marry a guy she met during her time in the navy.
>>
i guess

really wish I had a cuter one
>>
I have an imaginary sister and we have a great relationship thank you for asking.
>>
>>28927566
She's 6 years old and I feel I have a bad relationship with her. I feel like I put way too much time into the computer instead of hanging out with my family, especially my little brother and sister.
I know I'm supposed to have a crucial and impactful effect on them because in this age until around 20 or so they need to be guided and with so much knowledge that I gathered from growing up in this country(my parents didnt), I feel like I can help them out in every possible way.

I need to reconsider my priorities in life and pay attention to my little siblings so when they come to my room I don't just tell them to fuck off because I'm in middle of a ds3 boss or minor bullshit like that, but when I'm there, I'm a completely different person and I couldn't care less about shit.

Overall she likes me though.
>>
i don't have a sister. my brother and i get along well, but we hardly ever talk. he's in a different province now, which doesn't help.

even when we were in the same house (or the same town), we had a "distant but friendly" relationship. i want to get closer to him, but i dunno how.
>>
I think she was friendly with me when she was a teen, perhaps too friendly on some instances but she changed after I left home for college.
>>
>>28929728
iktf
I know that fucking feel
I just went over to my mom's place and heard that my sister got bullied in primary school, and that the reason she switched schools was not because she just didn't like the system at the school we both went to but because of the bullies. I went to the same school. I should have realised her hostile behaviour was because she was unhappy at school. I shouldn't have abandoned her because she was ashamed to admit that her classmates ignored her (which I guess was why she didn't want to hang around with me during breaks). I should have protected her from the bullies. I hate being autistic. I should just kill myself and rid this world of my fuckups.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.