[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is for the most greatest personality type of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: infj.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
infj.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
This thread is for the most greatest personality type of them all INFJ. Fellow INFJ report in, males especially.

I am an INFJ on the path to self discovery through logic and acceptance/control of my emotions. If you have any questions about your turbulent mind and ill try answer them the best i can.
>>
>>28927201
>infj shill
>tripfag
How have I not filtered you? Also fuck off with your bait thread, INTP is best.
>>
>>28927582
Intp though beautiful in its own right, has no competition over logical or emotions against the infj
>>
>>28927201
you've made me embarrassed to be an infj, thanks.

holy shit you sound so full of yourself please stop
>>
>>28927887
nice grammar there, friend
>>
File: mbti personalities.png (634 KB, 1024x1022) Image search: [Google]
mbti personalities.png
634 KB, 1024x1022
>>28927201
I don't understand very well the INFJ...
I can't understand why INFJ is associated with that kind of wojak...
>>
>not being an INTJ
one wonders how the other half lives
>>
INFJ is objectively one of the worst male personality types. We're too sensitive to be men.
>>
>>28928304
Adolf Hitler was an INFJ...
The ones who are overly sensitive are INFP's
>>
>>28928426
>Hitler
>not sensitive
do your fucking research
>>
>>28928473
Yes, but not to an overdose extent
>>
>>28927201
>most greatest personality type
>most greatest
More like dumbest. Submit to INTJ master race.

>>28928426
If you know anything about Hitler's personal life then you know what a sensitive outcast he was.
>>
>>28928426
>Hitler
>Not sensitive

What are you on about?

Hitler was a very sensitive introspective person, infact, it was by his teacher said that Hitler was a strange mixture of masculinity and femininity.
>>
>>28929185
INTJ is a blessing and a curse from personal experience

>come up with good ideas
>ideas never materialize
>too antisocial to work with someone else who isn't an autist
>>
>"im the best special snowflake"
>believes in a glorified horoscope

yes, truly an "infj" thing to say
>>
File: 1463348519289.jpg (357 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463348519289.jpg
357 KB, 1383x1600
>>28928239
Because INFJs reflect on themselves a lot. The Wojak looking straight at you gives the impression of looking at your reflection through a mirror or some shit idk lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.