[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the latest episode hit too close to home /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 5378538753858733.jpg (10 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
5378538753858733.jpg
10 KB, 640x320
Did the latest episode hit too close to home /r9k/?
>>
>>28927067
No, I'm not fat and my father is a litteral cuck, or at least he has been for 15 years and did nothing about it.
>>
>>28927067
That episode was literally anti-robot. They even made it a comedy skit where she sneaks out with his girlfriend's son.
>>
File: stopme.png (385 KB, 492x576) Image search: [Google]
stopme.png
385 KB, 492x576
>>28927067
>Brings home child of another father
>Brings home a fucking savage subhuman
>Steals his family's airloom
>Is still fat

He really is a cuck faggot, his father has every reason to treat him like shit. I laughed the whole time he was roasting him.

There are no robots in GoT.
>>
Gilly must have an IQ of like, 30.
>>
>>28929964
no gilly was standing up for her man
>>
>>28929910
>airloom

Excuse me, what?
>>
>>28929987
Say it out loud nigger, you might get the gist.
>>
>>28929964
So they took a several-weeks long journey to Sam's family's castle, and they waited till they were almost there to go over the plan?

And their plan didn't include a cover story for Gilly?

Emmy winning show ladies and gents!
>>
>>28929986
It's more important to not be a fucking idiot and expose yourself as the thing your stepfather hates the most. But you'd love the idea of anyone standing up for you at all, let alone sacrificing themselves.
>>
So why did Sam get so attached to Gilly? They met at Craster's keep, he felt sorry for her and then he stole her away? He lucked out with the mutiny at the keep but he didn't really think it through. And what's the point of the kid in the show? They never showed Mance having a child in the show so there was never a baby swap, he is literally forcing his family to care for the rape incest baby of a Wildling. It's not like the Tarly family is low on gold or anything, just look at their castle. Horn Hill BTFO anything else we've seen so far but he's really banking on the good grace of his mother. Randyll was willing to kill his first born for being a fat, bookish weakling so what would stop him from having the, supposedly, bastard son (proof of Sam failing at even his NW vows) if his disinherited son killed?

I did enjoy the interaction between Sam and Dickon though. He seemed friendly enough, at least not outright hostile to Sam. More like he's chafing under Randyll too but doesn't want to involve himself in the whole disinheritance affair.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.