[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even want death any more. I want nothing. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449967287039.png (47 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
1449967287039.png
47 KB, 632x852
I don't even want death any more.

I want nothing.

Why can't it stop?
>>
>>28926741
have a wank laddie
>>
Have a goal, and work towards it. Otherwise you're just drifting aimlessly, probably living for your next high or something.
>>
File: 1461204337647.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1461204337647.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>28926762
You missed the point of the post there entirely, anon.

You cannot have a goal if you do not even wish to wish to have a goal.
>>
>>28926783
So you have no life, and you have no death. Where does that leave you? Literally start working to fix something, or draw up your suicide plans and carry them out. Simply existing has never been enough for anyone in the long-term.
>>
>>28926899
Suicide will come naturally without thought or hesitation.

I am not meant for this world. Anything I do brings me nothing. All feels washed away with experiences.

I went from a romantic to this apathetic nothing through my life. Suicide brings nothing so does life.
>>
>>28926948
Suicide is everlasting peace. Death just needs to hold a higher priority than the survival instinct, and yes it does have to come from a place of no-hesitation, only you must be feeling a lot more than apathy in the moment to overcome the biological imperative of self-preservation. Mess around with some drugs a bit, and you'll work up to it. Or consider turning your life around, if it's not too late.
>>
>>28927116
No, suicide is not everlasting peace.

You do not experience the peace. you simply no longer are.

One day I'm just going to grab a blade and slice my neck open because I felt it was the right time to go.

Not out of misery, loneliness, or to escape, it's just.. well, that's it.
>>
>>28927170
Peace, oblivion? What's the difference? At any rate, your pain is at an end. You don't have death because it's unlikely you'll just get bored some afternoon, and decide it's a good time to pick up a razor and end it. You'll likely work up to it in a frenzied, half-mad state of mind. Or maybe there will come a day when you realize you are no longer needed, what unfinished business you had is concluded, and it's just time to go but you might be waiting a long time on that. I doubt you'll calmly slice open your abdomen with a katana like some kind of samurai though. Find some motivation to live, or see it through to the end. Unless you want to live to be 70 years old or something in your present state, with your health deteriorating alongside your mental condition.
>>
>>28927263
Anon, I am going to sincerely throw the word "projection" at you because this isn't the case at all.
>>
>>28927295
If I'm wrong, then what keeps you from pulling the trigger? Not enough energy? Get real.
>>
>>28927373
No reason to do it. No misery in me any more.

The only things in life which even cause me discomfort any more are things I must do in order to have shelter and food. Once that becomes too much of a burden I think i will end it.

You honestly don't understand, anon. It's alright. No one is better or worse here.
>>
>>28926741
The only way you will get "nothing" is by killing yourself, moron. And you obviously want attention on 4chan by making this thread. Go outside and do something extraordinary and unusual. Something that requires no preparation, just so you can prove to yourself that your life can change. Climb a tall tree, go for a swim in all your clothing or go sleep in a ditch. Something that's not routine
>>
>>28927410
OK, maybe you have some kind of unique situation going on, but it doesn't sound like you're happy with the status quo. If you aren't ready to die, don't you want to work on making things at least slightly better for yourself? I know what it feels like when every day is the same, and it gets to be unbearable after awhile.
>>
>>28927170
sure thing, man. slice your neck open and then you'll know what it means to wish to escape
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.