[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whores that slept with +3 men shouldnt be able to express their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
whores that slept with +3 men shouldnt be able to express their public opinion and should be considered trash

mandatory bracelets to show of the number of sex partners on every person on planet Earth that doesnt live in the 3rd world

virgin - special color
1-3 partners - special color
4-10 partners - special color
10+ partners - witch status/black bracelet
>>
but why though do you feel this way.
>>
>>28926677
there's literally nothing wrong with whores
>>
And of what benefit would that be to anyone?
>>
>I CANT SEE THE IMPLICATIONS FROM A FEMALE BEING A WHORE SO ILL JUST SAY THAT BEING A WHORE IS OK!!!

sub 100 iq tumblr/soc crossposters need not apply
>>
>>28926677
francisco is bae
he's right its all about face and height <3
>>
>>28926756
Face and height are literally the only things a healthy man can't change about himself though.
>>
>>28926735
i can easily determine who i want to talk to and interact with, can predetermin if a woman is worth my time, can tell if an ugly guy is rich so i can make connections, can spot SJWs, can spot people with more than an ounce dignity etc
>>
>>28926799
i can't change my face or boobs we all make sacrifices
>>
>>28926756
But does he eat PIZZA
>>
I swear this board is just an autism competition
>>
>>28926833
women dont need to change jack shit, thats why womans virginity has worth, because abstinating from being a slut, when its ULTRA EASY to be a slut, is worth more than ten 10/10 miranda kerrs
>>
File: o-MIRANDA-KERR-570.jpg (56 KB, 570x381) Image search: [Google]
o-MIRANDA-KERR-570.jpg
56 KB, 570x381
>>28926875
is miranda kerr supposed to be hot because i'm not seeing it
>>
>>28926677
how's that special color working for ya
>>
>>28926904
she's so ugly in this pic lul
>>
>>28926904
you wouldve seen it if you left your house more than once a week and saw how subhuman the average person is
>>
>>28926875
virginity doesn't mean shit when you're my age (19/20)
i don't think any guy around my age would care if i were a virgin or not when there's prettier girls out there
>>
>>28926935
i live in britain and this is worse than the average

IN BRITAIN
>>
>>28926801
Who are you to speak of dignity?
>>
>>28927009
not a whore, thats for sure
>>
>>28926949
if you need to feel wanted, make a tinder.
Being a pure virgin is not for everyone
>>
>>28927023
But you are an autistic beta-virgin male instead :^)
>>
Where can i get a virgin bracelet
>>
>>28927069
you wont get the bracelet, it'll just be planted in your wrist, when your vagina gets in contact with a penis, the algorithm just increments the value true transmiters and the color changes. It will work on biotech principles etc
>>
>>28927048
obviously i want to feel wanted but not (just) on a shallow superficial level, i want to feel wanted by one guy who will deflower me and love me. sadly he is unavailable and i will die alone.
>>
>>28926677
Good thing is that you don't need a special bracelet for girls to notice how undesirable you are ;-)
>>
>>28927166
dying alone is more dignifying than dying with 20 different dicks inside of you
>>
>>28927192
perhaps. time will tell. sadly its also undesirable for a girl to be a virgin past a certain age too which makes finding a guy even harder. believe me. at least in normal circles.
>>
>>28927099
oh sweet so as long as i strap on a dildo i can fuck anyone without reprecussions? and since oral doesn't count then youre effectively encouraging your pure virgin girlies to get sexual contact in the only manner that doesnt count against them--oral.

youre creating women that are even more thirsty for dicks
>>
>>28927221
i guess, this is for the top % of people that can pull it off, im not fat/ugly/deformed so it will be "weird" and "quirky" if i propage against degeneracy and slutdom, people get shocked when goodlooking people avoid being manipulated into meaningless sex binge induced nihilism

the cleansing is comming
>>
>>28927192
Bullshit. Some relationships aren't meant to be forever. Regret is the worst horrible feeling there is. I'm not saying you should fuck every guy/girl that you meet but there is no point in dying as an old spinster/bachelor whose only memories are a bunch of "what if"s. Fuck that shit. A short summer romance is better than dying alone.
>>
>>28927246
you are aware that that just popped in my mind right? It needs work and brainstorming, but it will make the situation 10 times better for people like me.
>>
>>28927260
as i said, not everyone is cut out for this, if you need to feel wanted, get on tinder and have a summer "fling"
>>
>>28927299
>get on tinder and have a summer "fling"

I don't the internet to start flings.
>>
>>28927304
who said that you need the internet? I was just implying that you should go out "there" and get a fling, its not hard in this day and age, no need to be defensive
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.