[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never go to a gigantic world war with a qt wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1464341674254.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464341674254.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>you'll never go to a gigantic world war with a qt wife waiting at home for you
>you'll never make lifelong brothers in the trenches
>you'll never excite your grandkids with stories about the war

I know war isn't as romantic as that, but anything is better than this dreary existence.
>just join the army then bro!
My country only has "peacekeeping" forces and never goes to war.
>>
>>28926664
>anything is better than this dreary existence.
>My country only has "peacekeeping" forces
Choose a different country to fight for then?

But no, you're just a crybaby.
>>
I did a 7 month tour of Afghan. The cool stuff was greatly outweighed by the shitty stuff. Sorry to ruin your dream.
>>
>>28926664
You need to delete this thread. That image has a 2nd world war German standing in a 1st world war British trench. If you don't know this then you certainly don't deserve a world war to fight in.
>>
>>28926664
>wanting to get shot at and possibly die
>wanting to get cucked by your army wife
>>
>>28926664
>but anything is better than this dreary existence

Really? If you were a German man in either war (which seems to be the usual fantasy on 4chan for some reason, I guess because you're all wannabe Nazis), then you would likely be badly injured several times and possibly killed, all while freezing/starving and living in extreme boredom punctuated by moments of extreme terror as you watch your friends go insane and die.

Oh, and when you got home your "qt wife" would either get raped by a Russian or suck an American's dick for a loaf of bead.
>>
>>28926664
>My country only has "peacekeeping" forces and never goes to war.

Join the US marine core then buddo.
>>
>>28926717
>being roadside bombed by goat herders
>fighting in a titanic clash of empires
If I thank you for protecting my freedom will you leave the thread?
>>
>all these normies threatening about how you can die in war

do you not know where you are?
>>
>>28926736
>wanting to get bossed around by higher ranking officer instead of being in charge
>>
>>28926749
>when you got home your "qt wife" would either get raped by a Russian or suck an American's dick for a loaf of bead.

this desu, I can't imagine anything more crushing then surviving a war only to watch your wife having sex with the guys who killed your friend (willingly or unwillingly)
>>
I think you're vastly exaggerating the fun factor in war.
>>
>>28926767
I did it for my own reasons not your freedom. Even if I say I'll leave now you'd never know if I did.
>>
>>28926664
ITT:
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
>tfw you'll never procreate
_MILITARY EDITION_
>>
>>28926767
Sorry, didnt want to disturb your autism
>>
Fuck that. Guns terrify me and my anxiety would get so bad I'd probably just sit there crying and wanting to go home.
>>
File: juenger.jpg (187 KB, 800x1175) Image search: [Google]
juenger.jpg
187 KB, 800x1175
>>28926664
>you will never fight in a world war
>you will never be drafted into war out of your country's necessity, to fight for a cause easily reconciled through negotiation and one you don't understand
>you will never need to sacrifice all of your comforts due to supply lines spread thin, straining to accommodate the demands of total war
>you will never waste your life waiting in trenches, being shelled to such a great degree that you contemplate suicide every day
>you will never need to drag a bifurcated, dying comrade back into the dirty trench where he will die of infection
>you will never see your closest friends literally drown in shell holes filled to the brim with diseased corpse water
>you will never completely lose your humanity through killing men who are in your shoes, which you cant understand because of your country's differences

I'm not a big peacenik, but I'm really glad I don't have to fight in a world war

Pic related
>>
>>28926802
It's easy to forget that sitting on your flabby/fat ass and shitposting on an anonymous board adds 50+ to your edge.
>>
>>28926842
>>28926867
Just wanted to make sure the world war 1/2 fantasy thread didn't get derailed by modern "soldiers" talking about an inconsequential and soon to be forgotten limited engagement. Thanks for killing those tribesmen though, good job on that. Afghanistan is in fine shape thanks to your sterling work.
>>
File: IMG_0003.png (547 KB, 374x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.png
547 KB, 374x667
>tfw you'll never die for the Fatherland
>>
>>28926995
Are you implying that there wasn't enough death and destruction for me to know that it's definitely not something I ever want to experience again.

Most weren't traditional tribesmen they were relatively modernised, had phones TVs knowledge of explosives manufacturing and the higher ups were all from the north (well educated city raised)

You're also assuming that the aim was to improve the quality of life for the locals. It was to put a western friendly government in place that would be willing to sell their mining rights to us, and leave said government in a position to be able to suppress the rebellion by the Taliban in the future.
>>
File: green pill0.png (87 KB, 293x387) Image search: [Google]
green pill0.png
87 KB, 293x387
>>28926664
> Romanticisation of conflict and warfare

Every time
>>
>>28926664
Join the French Foreign Legion brah.
>>
File: 06.png (67 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
06.png
67 KB, 286x400
>>28926664

>tfw your wife cucks your with a nigger or you dog while you are on the front defending her
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.