[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize you'll just get to live the same life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 414141535351.jpg (664 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
414141535351.jpg
664 KB, 2448x3264
>tfw you realize you'll just get to live the same life over and over again

Feels good robots, live in the moment
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>tfw no wan wan buried under the sand
>>
File: husky.jpg (528 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
husky.jpg
528 KB, 1000x748
>>28926647
here, have a husky
>>
>>28926549
Isn't there some mathematical theory that says that in an incredible amount of time that eventually everything returns to the state it was once previously in. Does this mean that in a ridiculously long amount in the future we shall live our lives again? How many times have we lived our lives? How many times have I written this? How many times have you read this?
>>
>>28926731
There's the bolzman brain theory, stuff like that, given enough time a random big bang will create an universe just like ours out of nothing.

But how I see it is that non-existance isn't an experience, the only way our brains understand time is the present, so we just experience our lives over and over again without knowing it.
>>
File: calming triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
calming triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28926686

You're the best anon, arigatou.
>>
>>28926803
Glad to meet you again, anon. I'll see you in the next life
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.