[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of older women? Not the 30 year old single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: posting_42303_x_xl.jpg (157 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
posting_42303_x_xl.jpg
157 KB, 600x900
What does /r9k/ think of older women? Not the 30 year old single moms. I'm talking women 40 to 50+. The ones where their kids are grown up etc.

The reason I ask is I have an older woman that likes me. She is attractive for her age and would take care of me. I also like the "Mommy roleplay" we got.

But I can't get by the fact that she is that much older than me.

But then again, she seems to be the only girl in the world that likes me. I'm invisible to girls my age. So I dont know what to do.

Pic semi related - She looks very similar to this woman. They're also the same age.
>>
>>28926452

I've slept with a couple of older broads. It's nice man... just for the reason that they don't fuck around with all the mind games like the younger girls do as much
>>
File: CEIUgZEUIAE-jGt.jpg-large.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
CEIUgZEUIAE-jGt.jpg-large.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>28926452
Get the fuck out fucking normal faggot
>>
File: 13.jpg (397 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
397 KB, 1600x1067
>>28926495
I wouldn't consider it normie activity slamming older women. I would much prefer a girl my age.

>>28926479
thats the thing I love about it. No head games...at least yet. She just likes me fucking her...but she has brought up wanting a relationship with me...which is what I don't like.
>>
>>28926533
Any more originaI pics?
>>
>>28926452
Looks like Martha Stewart is holding up fairly nicely.

To answer, caring what other people think is bad policy. I try never to do it, and you should consider adopting the same policy. Don't let us talk you into or out of anything.
>>
File: posting_42284_x_xl.jpg (129 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
posting_42284_x_xl.jpg
129 KB, 600x898
>>28927583
how about some links?

http://gallys.scoreland.com/images/AnnelliseCroft_30268/?nats=MTMzODcwLjIuMi4yLjYuNzAwODM5Ni4wLjAuMA

http://gallys.naughtymag.com/images/AnnelliseCroft_30277/?nats=MTMzODcwLjIuMi4yLjYuNzAwODM5Ni4wLjAuMA
>>
>>28927795
yah but it just bothers me. plus if there is a girl out there my age that could be interested, this would scare them off permanently
>>
What you're doing is rewarding a whore for a life of whoredom

That whore was a whore in her teens, 20s, 30s, 40s and now 50s

Congrats at enabling an old roastie, just to satisfy your dick
>>
>>28928599
dont listen to this faggot OP. if she looks like pic related you would be doing your dick a great disservice by not fucking her.
>>
Go for it 100% man, you're living my dream. How old are we talking though? Anything after 40 is kinda pushing it for me, maybe 45 if she is really taken care of. You can be yourself around older women and there is less pressure in the bedroom, you're basically learning. It will give you more confidence.
>>
where do you find these people?
>>
>>28926452
Disgusting... Wouldn't you be less likely to be embarrassed if you just initiated a sexual copraphagia?
>>
My worry with milfs is I feel like they won't take me seriously. I'm 25 but I look 18 or 19. Also I assume attractive older women all have husbands.
>>
>>28926452
MILFs are exactly what robots need. I speak from experience. Last gf was 42, oldest I've been with was 44. You have to be good looking, though. Nothing's free.
>>
>>28927871
No, it won't. You've made it obvious there aren't any, but I seamlessly transitioned from my MILF ex gf to my current, who's about my age. Literally the only guy who cared about me fucking older women was a manchild who lived with his grandma and only fucked bottom of the barrel fat girls off tindr and vampire freaks.
>>
File: raccoondmg.jpg (363 KB, 734x485) Image search: [Google]
raccoondmg.jpg
363 KB, 734x485
You get the best girl you can get, anon.
If a middle-aged woman is the bet thing you can get right now, then go for it.

Welcome to scavenging.
>>
>>28930229

How good looking are we talking here? I'm not model tier but put me in a room full of guys in my age group and I'm in the top 20% if not top 10% easily. I
>>
File: 1435582948313.jpg (146 KB, 809x814) Image search: [Google]
1435582948313.jpg
146 KB, 809x814
I like them and their feet very much. I want one to take my virginity and not laugh at my small dick ;-;
>>
>>28930480
Yeah, that's good.
>>
>>28926452
I had fuckbuddy MILF over 40 for couple of years. No drama, she isn't boring and you can easily talk with her, still nice body and good sex without many kinks.
>>
all that's nice but i'm not attracted to her physically so no thanks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.