[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here /donatestogirlsonpatreon/? i'm guilty of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1409768183670.jpg (29 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1409768183670.jpg
29 KB, 400x386
who else here /donatestogirlsonpatreon/?

i'm guilty of this, donating 25 dollars a month to three different girls

>tfw they hardly pay attention to you but you can't stop donating to them
>>
how does this even happen
I can't understand
Is it just because I've always been poor?
How can you just throw money away like that? You might as well just dig a hole and drop that $75 in there each month. At least then one day when you stop being crazy you can dig it up and have a lot of money.
>>
Link patreons
>>
>>28926477

no i don't want to get doxxed

>>28926471

well one of them needed the money for her medical bills and she seemed genuine

the other two ones i just think are cute and one of them is making exclusive hangouts for patreon donators so that's how i started to donate and now i can't cancel this shit because i would feel like shit
>>
>>28926523
Ok then just say what the fuck do these girls do. Shitty fanart? ASMR? You have to produce some kind of content to have a patreon right?
>>
File: vipercowards.jpg (24 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
vipercowards.jpg
24 KB, 280x280
>>28926419
Nigger, you are a genuine retard.

Fucking cancel this shit immediately.
>>
give me money instead please
>>
File: 1463928058184.jpg (146 KB, 700x459) Image search: [Google]
1463928058184.jpg
146 KB, 700x459
>>28926471
>betafags knowing the value of money
Their thirst overrides their intelligence anon, to the point of insanity. Wasting $75 on Internet women who won't as much acknowledge your existence is beyond retarded.

>>28926523
>she seemed genuine
Sure thing buddy.
>>
File: 1451147520101.jpg (66 KB, 680x335) Image search: [Google]
1451147520101.jpg
66 KB, 680x335
>>28926523

you are a fucking fool, and i wish you were dead

you, and people like you, are the reason no one can find a girlfriend

why gte one boy to pay you attention, when you can have a whole grove of retards paying your shit while you fuck your chad of the evening

Yes I'm mad, if I could punch you I would
>>
If you really want to throw away money, just give it to someone from here. If you're feeling particularly /devilish/, make people do shit for it and pit them against each other
>>
t.I hate you
>>
OP is almost as bad as this neckbeard check it out

aidanlphotography.weebly.com
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.