[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people think the student life isn't at all lie being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: comfy neet 2.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy neet 2.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
Why do people think the student life isn't at all lie being a wagecuck? All a person is during education is emulating the life of a hardworking wagecuck while paying someone to give you a grade and a piece of paper saying you passed. Talk about being cucked! All thst while preparing them for the wagecuck life!
>>
File: 1457900264664.jpg (97 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457900264664.jpg
97 KB, 900x900
>>28925714
>getting an education
>"I-I didn't pass community college b-but you're being cucked! h-haha loser!"

Becoming an intellectual isn't being cucked. Sure I'll have bills to pay later but by that time, I'LL be Mr. Shekelstein, sending my army of wagies to destroy the neet life.

T-that said my ultimate dream is to live alone and become a neet so I don't have to do anything ever
>>
>>28925770
>paying someone to be an intellectual
>not being cucked
Wagecucks and wagecucks-in-training sure are delusional.
>>
Good thing I get paid to goto school.

:)
>>
>>28926023
Nice going, man. Scholarships are great since you are not paying someone to cuck you--someone else does that. Too bad you are still a wagecuck-in-training.
>>
>>28925770

If you go to uni in hopes of a job you're not an intellectual. It's just a prettier version of trade school. Intellectuals mostly self teach because they want knowledge instead of grades.
>>
School isn't hard if you're not a brainlet. I'm essentially a fulltime NEET, with the occasional test or midterm thrown in, plus all the money I need from mummy and daddy. There's great food all around campus, and there's plenty of FOB asians thirsting for White cock.

Listen, I enjoy making fun of wagecucks with you NEETs, but I won't tolerate you trying to lash out at your unigods. Learn your place. We can still belittle wagecucks, though.
>>
>>28926070
Of course I'm not going specifically for a job, but I want in-depth knowledge of a specific subject. The internet is good but can only do so much. At some point you'll need to collate ideas with someone that has more experience in the field.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28925714
This is an oft-forgotten aspect of student life.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.