[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Losing hair >Acquire Bald-Vision >Begin seeing every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: 1449627356802.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1449627356802.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>Losing hair
>Acquire Bald-Vision
>Begin seeing every other man's hairline and deciding if he's going bald
>Begin noticing my friends' wives being visibly disgusted by them when they go bald or "just shave it all off bro," they do not feel better, they just get cheated on and everyone takes her side no matter what because they, too, are disgusted by the man's baldness
>At the grocery store, couples with men who have hair walk at parity or with the man in the lead and both partners have a say in what is bought. Couples where the man is bald, the man follows the woman who is rushing to avoid being seen with him, and when he asks her if they can buy something with HIS money, she scolds him harshly, no matter what he wanted
>A single bald man is invisible or a target for ridicule among young people
>After a certain period of time, all bald men begin wearing baseball caps, NEVER showing their scalps
>A lot of people think you're racist for being bald
>>
>>28925583
Aren't you magnifying the problem and distorting reality to make it fit in your disturbed preconception?

No because since I started shaving I've actually gotten more attention and sex, so while I can see what you're trying to say, I think you might be wrong and you should chill out and be less negative.
>>
File: 1455413641324.jpg (61 KB, 802x960) Image search: [Google]
1455413641324.jpg
61 KB, 802x960
>>28925681
No, this is the end of the world, senpai
>>
I've been going pure bald for awhile now. It probably greatly hurts my chances with girls since looks are first impression, but like hell will I try.
Only if you are light skinned. I'm light skinned.
>A single bald man is invisible or a target for ridicule among young people
I've never been ridiculed for it, then again I have a resting Slav murder face. Life could have been worse but what ever.
>>
>>28925583
I love seeing baldies, or men with widows peaks, feels good having a full head of hair and knowing that I will never have to worry about losing it. Seeing someone younger than me who is balding makes me feel so superior hahaha, sucks to be you that you have bad genetics.
>>
>>28926459
As a bald guy just let me be the first to say that it's entirely possible yours still might fall out.

Also hair makes you look like a femboi, but from the sounds of things that's what you're probably going for.
>>
>Wear stocking cap
>women are nice to me
>take hat off
>everybody avoids me
>>
Literally no one in the real world cares this much about being bald.

I've only ever seen people complain so vehemently about balding on 4chan or on other sites full of social failures (Reddit etc).

Seriously though, why care? Why wouldn't you just "shave it off"? Balding is a fucking terrible look, but at least being fully bald looks decent. If you don't have the headshape/facial aesthetics to pull it off then sounds like you just got dealt a shit hand in general, cause there are plenty of men that look great bald.
>>
>>28926517
lol my father and my three uncles all have full heads of hair, my grandfathers both died in their 80s with full heads of hair, I'm in my mid 20's and no sign of losign hair, I'm not worried about losing my hair. Also how funny is it that you have the delusion that hair makes you look like a femboi, I cut my hair short, but not so short that I get mistaken for some balding loser.
>>
Well. It's your parents fault for not aborting you. What do you want me to say?
>>
My bf in highschool was bald. But he was going bald and growing a beard since like 7th grade. Still would give a 7/10 because he was still good looking/not an insecure faggot about it.
>>
>>28926550
>If you don't have the headshape/facial aesthetics to pull it off then sounds like you just got dealt a shit hand in general

20 years old, starting to go bald, still have acne, an ugly face, and to top it all off I've got a long head so I'll look horrible bald.
>>
>>28926517
>>28926560
Fight fight fight!

Seriously no one gives a shit about hair, just get vin diesel look if you're balding.

If you have hair as long as you don't get a shitty manbun or Sokka hair you should be fine.
>>
>>28926560
You actually do sound pretty worried about losing your bulldyke hair cut.
>>
>>28926601
So anything longer than a 1 or 2 is bulldyke hair?
>>
File: FZLA02S[1].jpg (96 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
FZLA02S[1].jpg
96 KB, 800x960
>>28926577
/soc/ whores dont give anything less than a 6, so that makes him a 2

congrats

pic related: 6.5-7
>>
>>28926625
If you wanna look like a bulldyke that's your problem pal. Better start asking around with your male relatives about what hair products they use shampoo, pills or if it's a combination of the two.
Once you notice your hair line start receding a bit usually around the temples at first it kicks off pretty quick from there. Might wanna read up before it's too late and you lose your girlish hair figure.
>>
>>28925583
>dad has a full head of hair in his 50s
>his dad had a full head of hair until his 50s
>mom's dad had a full head of hair until his 40s
>uncle has a full head of hair in his 50s

And I'm losing mine at the age of 20. At some point, you have to wonder if God is trying to tell you to just give up, or if some outside factor is to blame.
>>
>>28926644
>tfw on the road to this
Feels good man.
>>
File: 1455506659266.jpg (124 KB, 1351x1016) Image search: [Google]
1455506659266.jpg
124 KB, 1351x1016
>Mom tells me "Don't worry, your grandpa's 80 and he never went bald!"
>Meet grandpa
>No receding hairline but he has about 10 hairs per square inch of scalp
>>
>>28926685
are you doing face day? If not you are going nowhere pal
>>
>>28926703
LOOKSMAXING

MAXILA EXERCISES JAW SURGEY
>>
>>28926588
>just alter your face drastically so you still look good.
Anon. I think you need to spend a little bit more time thinking.
Vin Disel isn't an actor despite his (lack of) hair. It's his other qualities that make him.

Good acting skulls for one.
and Tbh he's only attractive because he's famous. We're shallow creatures. A bald muscular guy isn't good on his own
>>

This is a legit concern these days. I often worry about guys with shaved-looking heads especially if they have tattoos. I imagine that dark men with beards face a similar situation but at least they can always just nix the beard.
>>
>>28926721
Vin Diesel has hair that he shaves off

Also like Statham he's a bodybuilder and probably uses steroids.
>>
>>28926703
No I've just got this fat that covers my jaw. I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna earn female approval boys.
existential dread kills the dream
>>
>>28925583

Same but a I'm a girl. At least wigs are a thing that girls can pull off in big cities. Not in small towns like where I live though. If I buy a wig, it's gonna look like a wig because I'm too poor for those high quality ones. They are crazy expensive.

I will always support a man's right to wear a wig though but the chances of that gaining mainstream appeal is slim.
>>
How exactly does one know if they are balding?

Often when I run my fingers through my hair 1 to 4 hairs will come off

Is that it?
>>
>>28926761

No, that's completely normal. If you're balding, you'll either be able to see it thinning by taking a picture of the back/top of your head or see your hairline receding.
>>
>>28926761
No your hair sheds naturally

You're balding when it grows back thinner and thinner until it stops growing at all
>>
Half of the people of the planet- that being over 3.5 billion people, live on less than 2.50 USD a day and live in complete poverty.

You are bald. Relax.
>>
>>28926723
GOTTA PROBLEM WITH ME DARKIE? LUCKY DAY FOR YOU, I PUT ON MY PAIR OF SHOES FOR YOU.
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MjIwMjkxMDg3 (1).jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MjIwMjkxMDg3 (1).jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>28926737

You obviously don't have Bald Vision. He used to "just shave it" but now he's legitimately losing it. Look at that hair line.
>>
>>28926794
16 year old 9gagger spotted

>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>28926794
They have families of like 19 kids

I won't even get to have one
>>
>>28926820
balding edgy perspectiveless preteen detected

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>28926757
what are you talking about, lady?

i'm a girl too, wear 12-24$ wigs from cosplay sellers and as long as they're still the same color as my hair and eyebrows, literally everyone thinks it's real. i have fuckin barely shoulder length straight hair and i wear long wigs with lots of pretty curls. they can be heavy but as long as you pin them its fine and looks p convincing

especially if you wear a wig with a beanie to hide the wig line or use wig glue (which i've never tried before). white girls can get weaves too, but those are expensive.

also, don't wear wigs if you're looking for a partner because men get buttblasted about it
>>
>>28926873
>just chill dude !!!! ur JUSt ... u know BALD!!! Some peopel are even.. dying!! :D

seriously, why not fuck off to adv?
>>
>>28925583
>they just get cheated on and everyone takes her side no matter what because vagina
FTFY
>>
>>28926794
If they let us annex them it wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>28926886

I just knew two rich girls who were going through cancer in highschool and I noticed their wigs way before I ever learned about their cancer. That made me think that wigs must be expensive.

I don't want to assume you just accept plastic hair as looking realistic so I'll trust you and ask: where do you buy your good cosplay wigs? I'm married so dating isn't a huge thing. I just don't want to be obvious about it.
>>
>>28927022
Get a wig made of real hair
>>
>>28926794
>poverty
Not PPP adjusted.
Happiness isn't about absolute position.
That said the bottom 25% have it crappy.

But regardless. They have companions in life. Baldies lose that.
>>
>>28927022
Also
>bald woman
>has a husband

Check your roastie privilege, I can't get a gf let alone a husband
>>
>>28927071

We met way before either of us were going bald you huge faggot. Now we're both in the same boat.
>>
>>28926757
>I will always support a man's right to wear a wig though but the chances of that gaining mainstream appeal is slim.
Because a man is suppose to face his problems head on, no run away or hide from them, that is why such things like wigs and make-up won't catch on for a long time.
>>
>>28927036
Shouldn't be that expensive given that people cut off their hair all the time.
>>
what about hair transplants

the above was not original
>>
>>28927036
>>28927091

But most first-worlders just donate their hair to alopecia or cancer patients. I know that Indian women farm hair as a career so I've heard of those being affordable but still, I'm a channer who works from home, so even $500 will need to wait.

Looking up real hair wig prices right now. Just don't wanna buy from Alibaba just in case it's not legit.
>>
File: 9d.jpg (34 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
9d.jpg
34 KB, 500x462
Can't figure out if this is balding or widow's peak, it's driving me nuts because I'm only 19
>>
>>28927140

If your peak has never been that sharp before, it's balding. The good thing about THAT kind of balding "versus the very top of head" is that there is a slim chance it might stop at some point.
>>
>>28927090
>a man is suppose to face his problems head on, no run away or hide from them, that is why such things like wigs and make-up won't catch on for a long time

Nigger we're spending our days on vidya and r9k. There's no reason not to be more feminine if it suits you. It's 2016.
>>
>>28927130
I do have hair I could donate but I don't even know where to go. I'd love to donate to baldies rather than those cancer patients who won't even have a long happy life with it.
>>
>>28927202
>tfw put my hair in a bag for safe keeping
>>
File: dissection.jpg (54 KB, 400x544) Image search: [Google]
dissection.jpg
54 KB, 400x544
just get into melodic death metal and weird satanic cults
>>
File: 20160530_101409_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160530_101409_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28927236
Oopsy daizy

Who wants it??!?
>>
>>28927140
looks bad bro, the peak part is even starting to go.
>>
>>28927251
>blonde

too beta
>>
>>28927248
>just get a skill and compensate hard by being popular
>>28927251
BE WARNED. You lose your soul if you wear that stuff.
>>
>>28927256
It's red and I'm a aslpha male
>>
>tfw no insecure cool wig wearing balding gf
>>
>>28927155

What do you mean it might stop? Don't toy with me, man.
>>
Why does /r9k/ try to make the world sound worse than it actually is?
>>
>>28928532
because the world is worse than you think
>>
>>28928532
the world is not so bad guys

posted from my iPhone
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.