[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
choose an asian gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (775 KB, 1116x442) Image search: [Google]
image.png
775 KB, 1116x442
A. Qiqi
>Hometown: Shenyang, Manchuria

Extremely manipulative, cold-hearted, cruel and sociopathic. she makes a lot of money, but to her you are just a dispensable accessory. during the time you are in a relationship together, if you ever manage to thaw her ice, cold heart just for one instance, she will give you a gift worth millions you get to keep. But, inevitably and unavoidably in the end, you will be tossed away as a damaged broken human

B. Suki
>Hometown: Seoul, Korea

Shallow, vain, narcissistic, histrionic with a severe case of hwabyeong. She is educated and very well-connected. She will immediately drop you for the first person she sees who has greater material worth than you. Don't worry, she will make it up front, blunt and personal. Enjoy your extremely short lived relationship while it lasts. At least you got laid, but only once. You will be in a relationship, break up and be forgotten within less than a week, but for you it was very memorable, fun and exciting.

(1/2)
>>
>>28925336

C. Mei
>Hometown: Taipei, Taiwan.

Deeply romantic, broody, melancholic but also a manic depressive borderline. She is very artistic and sensual and will cause you to feel feels that no woman will ever show you in a thousand lifetimes. Due to her many neuroses, you will have to keep pulling her out of trouble . She will eventually kill herself during the relationship by throwing herself off of the Taipei 101, but you later discover it wasn't about you, but about her first ex and childhood sweetheart getting married to her rival.

D. Saya
>Hometown: Aomori, Japan

A selectively mute, introverted, homely book-worm, she has all your favorite interests and tastes. The perfect definition of a pure, petite qt. Everything literally pure, perfect and comfy. You always come home to find a delicious plate of chicken katsu-curry-omu rice waiting for you on the table for you to scrumptiously devour every night. But, you ultimately find out about her traumatic first and only sexual experience of being gang-raped in an alleyway by a roving pack of Roppongi Nigerian gangsters , which permanently imprinted in her mind a deep, dark insatiable desire to get fucked by the tallest, darkest, most-rugged looking black guys.
(2/2)
>>
D all the way. After about 3 years of being in the relationship and research ill go out on a suicide mission to kill as many of the rapists that i can
>>
>>28925347

Go fuck yourself.

Bot, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28925336
>>28925347
All of those options are completely horrible.

I remain single.
>>
A is the only real choice unless you're a cuck.

millions of dollars > disloyal sluts
>>
>>28925336
>>28925347
All of these options are absolutely horrible and this is a disguised cuck thread. A for effort, F for entertainment rating
>>
In the end we all get cucked one way or another.

I chose E, marry a nice Latino that's housewife material and never bother with asians.
>>
>>28925347
Japan is the only option so I can corrupt her with whitu dicku and turn her into a gyaru prostitute with hairy armpits and permanent ahegao face.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.