[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
undies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: potomaccove.jpg (114 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
potomaccove.jpg
114 KB, 500x667
what kind of underwear do you guys wear?
inb4 panties, traps/trans just don't answer please I'm looking for male answers.
>>
I normally don't wear underwear. I just have a blanket on my chair.
>>
Ftm?

I can't get enough of boxer briefs. They're comfortable, stylish, and perfect for any man on the go (executives, business consultants, important business scientists).

However, they give me swamp ass more than boxers.
>>
A diaper of course cant be bothered to get up and go to the restroom
>>
File: 71_oc02_2.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
71_oc02_2.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>28925251
These. I found that shorter underwear was too short and longer go back up my thighs when I put pants on. I do have some boxer briefs that I still keep for home because they're comfy with PJs.
>>
>>28925251
Boxers, 100% of the time
It gives my balls a fair bit of breathing room since im in my room and dont usually wear pants or shorts, it's really comfy desu

>>28925819
You still have a vagina and i still want to lick that sweaty swampass clean while i finger you until you cum and remember you're a girl, you tranny piece of shit.
>>
>>28925251
basic briefs (they get called jocks here)
i find boxer briefs to actually be tighter than basics do, they ride up and the extra material just strangles my balls
>>28925819
>perfect for any man on the go
please be joking, underwear means basically nothing beyond the individuals comfort
>>
Boxerbriefs, usualy tight colourful ones. Things like Bonds. Twinks look pretty damn cute in bright and tight boxerbriefs
>>
>>28925251

>statement of our present chronological measurement
>not going commando
>>
>>28925251
but traps and trans are male answers.
>>
I wear briefs and low rise trunks (short boxer briefs). Regular boxer briefs have too much fabric on the thighs and boxers are just a useless middle school tier meme.
>>
File: bonds.jpg (103 KB, 850x667) Image search: [Google]
bonds.jpg
103 KB, 850x667
trunks masterrace
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.